• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck does Wild Dog keep showing up in every single Time Crisis game though

Same theme song and everything

As a mercenary straight out of a John Woo 80s action movie, he really needs to start picking jobs with lower visibility. Unless he's purposely lookin to fuck with the VSSE agents

better question is why do the VSSE agent look more and more ridiculous with each game. By TC4 they lookin' like Tidus from FFX and Orlando Bloom from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Fellas and ladies..I've been hit with an interesting question that I can't answer, and remembered we have some hardcore comic booking folks in here. Any help identifying this character will be greatly appreciated.

So here it is: Mom describes it as a show on tv with a black scientist in a wheelchair who becomes a superhero, and has use of his legs in this form. She describes his house kinda like Tony Starks (movie) on a hill, and did all his work in the basement. Unfortunately, it's been ages, and that's all the info she has.

We were having a Black Panther convo, and she just started telling me how much she wished they'd bring this mysterious character back. Here's hoping y'all know what this might be..I'm stumped!

KumaJG

Fellas and ladies..I've been hit with an interesting question that I can't answer, and remembered we have some hardcore comic booking folks in here. Any help identifying this character will be greatly appreciated.

So here it is: Mom describes it as a show on tv with a black scientist in a wheelchair who becomes a superhero, and has use of his legs in this form. She describes his house kinda like Tony Starks (movie) on a hill, and did all his work in the basement. Unfortunately, it's been ages, and that's all the info she has.

We were having a Black Panther convo, and she just started telling me how much she wished they'd bring this mysterious character back. Here's hoping y'all know what this might be..I'm stumped!

Is she talking about Mantis?

M.A.N.T.I.S

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Do I have to start from star ocean 1 to know whats going in Star Ocean: Last Hope?

Nope.

Last Hope is pretty much stand alone. Great battle system and gameplay in general in that game if you can make it past the 2nd planet.

RedSwirl

Got asked out to go see GOTG, so I'm going tomorrow, plus it's my birthday tomorrow, but I know absolutely zero about it. I don't even know what the movie's about.

Time Crisis is the only thing worth playing in game centers in the US

but the new versions are kinda shit with all these new weapons and bosses designed around them

I don't want to use a machine gun I'm holding a hand gun let me just shoot dudes with that why am I fighting bees

Wait what new version of Time Crisis?

Kreed

Guardians of the Galaxy was great but I'm worried about that
Howard the Duck reference though. I still remember that terrible movie and despite Marvel having the juice right now I don't want to see him back.

Where the horse hair at

The next time anyone feels sorry for Jandro for losing an avatar bet, quote this.

strobogo

Banned
HEY VIEW

ivCG3iLJ3pAHy.gif

DominoKid

man PG injury made me sick to my stomach. i thought he just ran into the stand and knocked his wind out until they showed the player reactions.

i hope big stars dont stop playing for team usa because of this.

DY_nasty

bone came out too... man, that hurt to watch

he's done for at least the season. if he's lucky :/

strobogo

Banned
I'm not going to watch it, but I saw that picture. PG just wanted to give Sid and Anderson Silva competition on most disgusting televised leg injury.

More things I've learned/realized from me finally spending time in West Houston.
1) if you see a Asian looking girl not wearing jade, most likely she's Hispanic
2) all my lesbian friends are having kids
3) Indians are the rudest people ever

DY_nasty

More things I've learned/realized from me finally spending time in West Houston.
1) if you see a Asian looking girl not wearing jade, most likely she's Hispanic
2) all my lesbian friends are having kids

iAwRhxG1POc4C.png

you'd think a community thread for minorities would be better about this kinda shit

Aim_Ed

I had an Indian room mate once, and it was only bad when he let his brother stay for a month. He would wake me up in the morning to talk to his fiancé in India, annoyed me whenever I played games/questioned my work ethic, and mocked my cooking. But that's one Indian out of the hundred nice ones I have met. My room mate hated him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom