• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

You folk???

..... *CENSORED*

..... *CENSORED*

..... *EDIT*

Everyone here mocks each other. I checked your post history so it's all love. You see this:

NWS for you at work dudes:

And focus on calf muscles? Love who you want to love, be who you want to be because we accept people from all cultures and backgrounds. I see hope when I look at that picture. I see the world moving to a new era where we accept people eventually. Prince is the GOAT by the way.

For the record, Furyous is a peaceful brand.

caoz1yX.gif

'wipes single tear'

I like you. We definitely should all love each other.

slay still ain't shit.

Glad I super sonic speed scrolled to the bottom of the page and only saw feet

ain't trying to have my job in question due to being in a thread full of niggas being niggas

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I've boycotted happiness until I'm out of this place. I'm shooting for Aug 20th - but all signs point to that being cutting it close as fuck.

SmokyDave

And another DV thread derailed with "women do it too."
I'd like to know where all these concerned cats were when I was being bitten, scratched, kicked and punched on the daily. Don't remember too many people being concerned then, just lots of badly hidden disbelief and some 'knock her the fuck out' advice.

I do think that DV is presented in a skewed manner that has a detrimental effect on male victims, but it should be bought up as an entirely separate issue. If you're throwing it out resentfully whenever the topic of violence against women comes up, I'm going to wonder how sincere you are.

I do think that DV is presented in a skewed manner that has a detrimental effect on male victims, but it should be bought up as an entirely separate issue. If you're throwing it out resentfully whenever the topic of violence against women comes up, I'm going to wonder how sincere you are.

This, especially the bolded. It's basically MRA derailing tactics but not really giving a shit past trying to deflect issues.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'd like to know where all these concerned cats were when I was being bitten, scratched, kicked and punched on the daily. Don't remember too many people being concerned then, just lots of badly hidden disbelief and some 'knock her the fuck out' advice.
When was this?

SmokyDave

When was this?
Ah, years ago now, I was just committing the old sin of conflating group A (GAFfers) with group B (my friends, coworkers, and the occasional policeman at the time).

I tell ya, it ain't easy telling people that it was your missus that blacked your eye. People think you're joking, and then when they realise you aren't joking they just think you're a freak. Doesn't help when you're a foot taller than your aggressor and five stone heavier.

Ebola is fucked up but we have one of these scares every couple of years that's supposed to decimate the population.

Remember

Swine Flu
Bird Flu
SARS

?

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
That H1N1 shit was real. I had a friend come down with it, because some asshole came to school thinking he had a regular cold. Put down a bunch of his classmates and had the school sending out flyers. I don't think I've seen people that concerned about being courteous with sneezing, hand-washing, or being healthy since.

Ebola is scary as hell, but if you're in a modernized society it shouldn't be something to run around like the sky is falling.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I had swine flu. It was very mild, normal flu was worse. Workplace treated me like something horrible (there's a lot of older ladies I work with here) and DEMANDED I stay away for 3 weeks. Good-ass vacation.

BlackJace

I have that one creepy friend that thinks the Ebola virus is "the culling that the human race needs".

"Friend" is a stretch, but whatev

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Marvel got that cinematic universe on point. Can't do animated movies for shit.

DC got that Animated universe on lock. Movies lagging well behind Marvel's.

Jekyll and Hyde.

ReiGun

Marvel got that cinematic universe on point. Can't do animated movies for shit.

DC got that Animated universe on lock. Movies lagging well behind Marvel's.

Jekyll and Hyde.

And both make great comics and games.

Two sides of a coin, far as I'm concerned. No real need to choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom