• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I always wiki games or movies that I will probably not see or play read the story.

So why didn't you do that for Hyperdimension Neptunia?
ieV3OMjw78LP0.png

Almost done with Clash of Kings and I'ma tell yall the honest truth:
Bran is dead? I aint even mad. Even though he was the catalyst that pretty much got everything started, ever since his attempted murder, his chapters have been nothing but self pity and fever dreams.

damn, had the worst dream ya'll. Was in a competition with some friends, it was a teamwork thing. It involved swimming, and my black ass didn't know how
fFo9b.png
. I tried to play it off in the pool for a few yards but I was lookin' straight
H37xX.png
after that, teammates had to bail me out. White dudes were probably think, "Damn, knew we shouldnt got this nigga on our team, none of them took swimming lessons, no money having ass mothafuckas
6Nr4K.png
"

Gotta learn to swim this summer, b. Can't be a statistic.
Ha I agreed to go to a water park next week and I still don't know how to swim at 30. Only how to not drown

harSon

Banned
Happy Father's day to the fathers that's actually fathering.

There's such a huge difference on Facebook/Instagram between Mother's Day and Father's Day. On Mother's Day, my feed is filled with "Happy Mother's Day to the strong beautiful woman who raised me!" "Shout out to all the Moms out there!" Father's Day on the other hand is filled with "I'd wish you a Happy Father's Day if I knew you." "Your ol' sorry ass ain't shit #deadbeat #stillwaitinonthemilk #whyhedontlovememan"

DY_nasty

There's such a huge difference on Facebook/Instagram between Mother's Day and Father's Day. On Mother's Day, my feed is filled with "Happy Mother's Day to the strong beautiful woman who raised me!" "Shout out to all the Moms out there!" Father's Day on the other hand is filled with "I'd wish you a Happy Father's Day if I knew you." "Your ol' sorry ass ain't shit #deadbeat #stillwaitinonthemilk #whyhedontlovememan"

how many kids grow up with moms that walked out on them or had moms that were hard detached though? its much, much less common across the board

harSon

Banned
how many kids grow up with moms that walked out on them or had moms that were hard detached though? its much, much less common across the board

Oh I know the reason, it's just having everyone's experiences on one page at one time helps to put things into perspective.

DY_nasty

My dad was as close to a real-life Goku as you could get

Always out saving the world and shit. Let his whole team get bodied routinely. Chi Chi with the dishes. Left me in the woods with a bald headed dude who told me "I'll come back in 3 moons - if you're strong, you'll live". Taught me how to properly flip on people at the right time and how to lie for good reasons. Never around - but when he was he'd act like shit was automatically better just because he was there. Taught me how to train and work.

Couldn't handle having his bullshit called out by someone better at his shit than him.

Great guy at a shallow level. Crappy teammate. Shitty dad.

KumaJG

My parents ain't shit, that something I learned at an early age. My father the the type person that your suppose to respect him because he has the title of "father".

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
My parents ain't shit, that something I learned at an early age. My father the the type person that your suppose to respect him because he has the title of "father".

Mine too. I don't have a relationship with him at all. I don't speak, call, text, or email. When I visit my mother, it's on some watup and keep it moving shit, just to keep the peace.

Meh.

Trey

I'm annoyed by all the subtle ways I'm like my father. He's not a bad guy - great in fact - just an independece kind of thing. If that makes any sense. It's annoying hearing your whole life "you're so much like your father!"

DY_nasty

I'm annoyed by all the subtle ways I'm like my father. He's not a bad guy - great in fact - just an independece kind of thing. If that makes any sense. It's annoying hearing your whole life "you're so much like your father!"

I'm just like my dad. which is lol

just more extreme in both directions and self-aware

All my relatives say I look exactly like my dad. And looking at an old pic of him, it's really true. I couldn't be less like him personality-wise, though. Although we both love telling my cousin that she ain't shit, lol. Ol' "etch-a-sketch eyebrows" havin' ass.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
My boys went all out this Father's Day, they know what dad likes for gifts - more weapons. Cleaned the Cobra PLUS bought me a brand new 2 1/2 ft machete.

R9IF8Efl.jpg

Luckiest man in the world.

DY_nasty

Watching that Jane Elliot social experiment thing right now. Kinda lol so far.

When it comes to Mothers/Fathers day I rarely make a big deal out of it. All I can generally think of is my friends who have dead or absent parents and I'm like =(.

When it comes to Mothers/Fathers day I rarely make a big deal out of it. All I can generally think of is my friends who have dead or absent parents and I'm like =(.

Three different managers came up to me asking what I was doing for Father's Day, not knowing my dad kicked the bucket back in 04. I normally don't make a big deal out of it, but when I'm answering the same questions over again, it gets annoying.

Whatup fam-moved to Japan last week and finally recovering from the jet lag.
Got a job as a translator/production assistant/whatever at a relatively established indie game company, trying to lock down a career.

Hope the weekend treated everyone right.

Silky

Banned
Whatup fam-moved to Japan last week and finally recovering from the jet lag.
Got a job as a translator/production assistant/whatever at a relatively established indie game company, trying to lock down a career.

Hope the weekend treated everyone right.

Good shit!

Got my dad a tablet. Told my mom to get a case and we'd say it was all from the both of us.

She got the ugliest case that fit awkward, looked straight outta the 90s. So I went to bestbuy to pick one up along with a screen protector. $30 screen protectors fam, $50 dollar cases. Played a couple tracks of Mario Kart on the Wii U and left. Bestbuy trying to get you to drop half the price of the tablet on a case...naaah

Went on Amazon got a screen protector and case for $15. He'll just have to be extra careful for 3-4 businesses days.

FyreWulff

I'm getting actual angry posts and messages over me re-revealing all those Halo 2 glitches.

I don't understand this playerbase sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom