• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
I'm not saying I wouldn't say hello. I'm just saying she's not your typical example of #whitegirls2014. I'm sure I could find something to relate with her over, and if not, I'll make something up.

I have 18 year old fans. You quickly realise the gulf is not just age-wise.

5Fw62DSl.jpg

I wonder if she's past her peak, gymnastics-wise. I'm not very well-versed in the sport, but I know that younger girls are often in competition because their ability to compete goes downhill as they get older...

Is she still getting better, maintaining, or otherwise...?

IceCold

I wonder if she's past her peak, gymnastics-wise. I'm not very well-versed in the sport, but I know that younger girls are often in competition because their ability to compete goes downhill as they get older...

Is she still getting better, maintaining, or otherwise...?

Yeah she is. They peak at 16 I think. By her 20s she'll be ancient and maybe an instructor to younger gymnast.

I thought hispanics were the new whites?

We might get some of that privilege when we outnumber you know who, I'm gonna be on storm front like, howdy neighbor!

I gladly welcome the Maroney stuff after seeing the Emma Watson shit

and the incredibly disturbing Dakota Fanning is about to turn 18 countdown thread

Those kind threads should have age verification. I try to tell myself its just the younger crowd...but I know the truth.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Thirst to me is constantly putting your desires on public display and getting creepy about it.

Everyone has desires. Not everyone has thirst.

not everyone can acceptably and casually display their thirst like i did with AM
ibq2sYkIqLEMnx.gif

Slayven

How about just no thirstiness.

I guess that would cut into Slay's postcount heavily tho.
We still have IRC

We might get some of that privilege when we outnumber you know who, I'm gonna be on storm front like, howdy neighbor!

When you going to start cohosting their podcast?

i'd hire Slay to snuff you all then throw him in the ocean the moment he got the last one and take her to Olive Garden the home of her people
She is kind of generic.

DY_nasty

i miss halo 2's grenade physics more than anything

when they gave MC that chump arm i was legit mad

J10

Banned
I have to put up with arguements like this

http://carnage.bungie.org/haloforum/halo.forum.pl?read=1195614

Sometimes I wonder if people wanted to play Halo 2 more for it's glitches instead of actually playing Halo 2. It's like the people that block doors in Team Fortress Classic.

It's dumb. If I ever resorted to exploits it's because I wanted to remain competitive and not lose to assholes, not because the game was better for it. I'm not sure I would bother with the remake anyway, but if I did I'd need all the cheap bullshit taken out to enjoy it. Otherwise, I played this game already for three years, I don't need to play it again.

Silky

Banned
i liked BXRing in H2. It got me through Legendary difficulty.

I'm still curious to see how all of it looks in game. I just want to see Wizard upscaled and with dedicated servers.

The best thing about all of this is at least if Halo 5 turns out to be ass, I can just go back to 2/3.

Slayven

I have to put up with arguements like this

http://carnage.bungie.org/haloforum/halo.forum.pl?read=1195614

Sometimes I wonder if people wanted to play Halo 2 more for it's glitches instead of actually playing Halo 2. It's like the people that block doors in Team Fortress Classic.

I feel the same way about people that romanticize Everquest. I love my time in it, but i recognized it's flaws.

Only Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and the Sheen/Estevez clan.

Sheen was on that shit before anybody. I can't wait for we have a Luis Guzmán looking mofo running for president.

Slayven

Everquest was ass. Never liked that game.

Brad Mcquaid hated progress he took ass mechanics and made Vanguard. No one was having difficulty for the sake of difficulty after WoW. And when Vanguard tanked he was fired everybody in the parking lot and told them had 10 minutes to get their shit.

KumaJG

Brad Mcquaid hated progress he took ass mechanics and made Vanguard. No one was having difficulty for the sake of difficulty after WoW. And when Vanguard tanked he was fired everybody in the parking lot and told them had 10 minutes to get their shit.

Wow destroyed everything. Extremely easy and hard enough to feel like you accomplish something.

They took progress crap from MMOs and "classes" to nearly every popular FPS still running and I'm pretty annoyed.

As someone who played them for different reasons, to see basically every FPS acquire that shit, ugh.

Soooo after almost 17 years the ole HS sweetheart hits me up with a happy fathers day and a pic.......while tempting......my situation is much improved compared to last year. nah bey. I'm straight.

RP912

Banned
The only mmo I played was City of Heroes/Villians which was actually good. I just didn't have the dedication of spending 15 dollars a month for a game I spent like maybe 2 hours a week on.

DY_nasty

They took progress crap from MMOs and "classes" to nearly every popular FPS still running and I'm pretty annoyed.

As someone who played them for different reasons, to see basically every FPS acquire that shit, ugh.

I agree. It was cute at first but I'm tired of leveling in shooters.

Sometimes I just wanna shoot. Hell, I just reinstalled Serious Sam last week.

DY_nasty

Honey look, hoes still throwing it at me. Act right, mmkay?

big negative sgt

if you're a ________ like _______, you flip that on em with the quickness

"oh my fault, people didn't hit you up after that high school reunion? my memory is kinda hazy"

edit: fuuuuuu i forgot the person i was dissing was banned :((((

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Everquest was ass. Never liked that game.

As a old school EQ player I will make one connection to modern games that people tend to forget. You know how everybody loves Dark Soul games because they are punishing. That was EQ as a MMORPG until Wow came in and changed what consumers expected. If you made a mistake in EQ you were going to die, lose experience (possibly losing a level as well), and then have to sneak around what killed you to get your gear back.

J10

Banned
big negative sgt

"oh my fault, people didn't hit you up after that high school reunion? my memory is kinda hazy"

lol

big negative sgt

I missed this or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom