• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my dad a tablet. Told my mom to get a case and we'd say it was all from the both of us.

She got the ugliest case that fit awkward, looked straight outta the 90s. So I went to bestbuy to pick one up along with a screen protector. $30 screen protectors fam, $50 dollar cases. Played a couple tracks of Mario Kart on the Wii U and left. Bestbuy trying to get you to drop half the price of the tablet on a case...naaah

Went on Amazon got a screen protector and case for $15. He'll just have to be extra careful for 3-4 businesses days.

don't knock the hustle

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
pls

speaking of - i actually saw my gf off today. former EOD, got a job in dubai. she's #gone brehs

and she's making 6 figures easy

i should've got her pregnant

It's funny, my dad was asking me today when he can start expecting grandkids. He was legit serious too. I'm 30. Might be time to settle down.

Gorillaz

pls

speaking of - i actually saw my gf off today. former EOD, got a job in dubai. she's #gone brehs

and she's making 6 figures easy

i should've got her pregnant

The motherfuckers never left, died, or reinvented themselves.

Halo and the Xbox just gave the toxic player a mic.

Dubai huh, brah

J10

Banned
Elaborate

Walking through lower midtown Manhattan. Every 15 seconds or so a statuesque white woman walks past me in the opposite direction. Literally everything about these women is on point - Mya in the waist, Shania in the face. I'm thinking there's a modeling agency somewhere nearby or something, but for 30 something blocks? Can't be. And I know better than to subscribe to the "New York City 10" scale because everybody here is overweight just like the rest of the country, but goddammit they are out today.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Walking through lower midtown Manhattan. Every 15 seconds or so a statuesque white woman walks past me in the opposite direction. Literally everything about these women is on point - Mya in the waist, Shania in the face. I'm thinking there's a modeling agency somewhere nearby or something, but for 30 something blocks? Can't be. And I know better than to subscribe to the "New York City 10" scale because everybody here is overweight just like the rest of the country, but goddammit they are out today.

Sounds like MTL.

J10

Banned
People were expecting to pull all of them out of their back pocket for the MCC with new players none the wiser, at least I either can get these in front of 343 to fix or arm everyone equally.

My favorite thing about Halo 2 was the hitboxes. You had to actually be trying to miss.

Gorillaz

lol not what you think

trying to get me fukked up

You ain't gotta explain it to me, hope the job is good, fam

stephen-a-smith-sipping-coffee-o.gif

J10

Banned
Usually it was dudes pissy I whooped their ass asking how fat or ugly I was.

My favorite thing to do was ask girls if they were on MySpace. It got funnier as MySpace became more and more irrelevant. I still do it. I do it to guys too occasionally.

Every once in a while I'd have a lady friend talk shit on my mic while I played and whooped on dudes. I'd get bombarded with friend requests and filthy messages.

Spinluck

Whatup fam-moved to Japan last week and finally recovering from the jet lag.
Got a job as a translator/production assistant/whatever at a relatively established indie game company, trying to lock down a career.

Hope the weekend treated everyone right.

Good luck dude, that sounds like the 4th coolest job ever on my list of coolest jobs ever.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
It's funny, my dad was asking me today when he can start expecting grandkids. He was legit serious too. I'm 30. Might be time to settle down.

I'll settle down when I'm DEAD

or meet another girl who can hit me with a rolling leglock :to:
What'll she be working with, if you don't mind me asking? Hopefully all that money will be enough to make up for living in Dubai.
2 months there then flying out to afghanistan to look at exploded shit and confirm that it was indeed explodeded

RP912

Banned
I never understood the halo hype. I played halo on the xbox for maybe a good hour and just gave up on it. I blame it on the ambient music putting me to sleep.

Silky

Banned
My Halo 4 disc broke on me yesterday. Maybe it was a sign from god

Still don't understand HOW 360s can burn circles into discs like that lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I gladly welcome the Maroney stuff after seeing the Emma Watson shit

and the incredibly disturbing Dakota Fanning is about to turn 18 countdown thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom