• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Remember when Little Caesars had 2 medium pizzas that came on a piece of cardboard inside a bag?

0.jpg
Remember their soda use to come in those weird cardboard cups?

Always seem like a joke place.

What's the fallacy called that involves claiming because someone isn't an expert/professional/member of something they can't speak on it?

Example being "You're not a pro football player so you can't make a comment" or "You're not a developer so you can't say this game sucks". I know it's not appeal to authority; the fact I should know this but don't depresses me.

x Misogi

What's the fallacy called that involves claiming because someone isn't an expert/professional/member of something they can't speak on it?

Example being "You're not a pro football player so you can't make a comment" or "You're not a developer so you can't say this game sucks". I know it's not appeal to authority; the fact I should know this but don't depresses me.
it sounds like appeal to authority though...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_authority

Jado

Banned
Not counting the usual high-end Italian-style places, the best places here for NY style pizza are specific hole in the wall pizzerias. A lot of them are shit and you have to know which ones actually make a good pie. I have two in a wide radius in my neighborhood, and a bunch of others that look identical but are trash. It's a crapshoot until you find the good places. I haven't found any near work in midtown (only bad to mediocre spots).

Papa Johns is the best franchise pizza. Dominos is fucking dog food

Yes. I had to work last Christmas Eve, didn't eat a proper lunch, everything was closing up early, had no dinner and was starving. Papa Johns came through with a small pie of The Works. Inhaled it down. No complaints.

Pic1061.JPG

Little Caesars is okay for $5. It's still definitely better than 2 Bros and all the other $1 pizza places. Now those are utter shit. The worst of the worst NY-style pizzas.

There use to be a place called Funtime Pizza around here that was crazy good, and 5 for a large. Way before Lil Caesars, Their pepperonis was always a little burned but ti made them better.

Marc's Funtime Pizza? Those were former Chuck E. Cheese's that were bought out and became a competitor.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I...I regret ordering pizza hut.
D4d4FMn.gif

swear I got a slice lodged in my chest.

I got Papa Johns winning the chains with Dominos not being as bland as they once were

the local spot around here called Cal'z though is
i4kDkJk4SSxkd.png

its just a shame I have to take out a loan for the pizza I want and they don't deliver to my house

Gorillaz

When they do the x ray all you will see is the piece of deep dish meat lovers supreme stuck to the side of his stomach, clinging on for dear life

no uppercut video is ever toppin that bus driver...

dude came off that step with a little Sanford and Son shuffle and knocked home girl's head clean off her shoulders fam

Village

My mans left his wife and kids to fuck with people?

Dude wants to live in the database, the 4 chan version.

Edit: A Just some super foul amalgamation of .hack's. So SAO basically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom