• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Choose the money side - buy everything, hate everything

Choose the money side - buy everything, hate everything

image.php

Malyse

*rubs the tears from my vita*

:( I still believe that by the end of this year households all over the world will embrace the vita and know that vita=life.

Don't you know Sony is full of hipsters? They call it Vita so the death will be irony.

Imm0rt4l

I don't understand why everyone wants suspend resume so badly. Shit, I'd much rather just have DLNA, shareplay sounds pretty cool though.

Mortemis

Banned
Cats on gaming side are forming mobs against SE for TR, I'm that dude in the middle of the mob shouting where the fuck is FFXV.

I don't understand why everyone wants suspend resume so badly. Shit, I'd much rather just have DLNA, shareplay sounds pretty cool though.

Yeah, shareplay sounds pretty good. DLNA isn't all that big to me but I still want the option, suspend & resume is something that sounds cool too and I just expected it to be on ps4 by now so it's weird they don't show it.

The fact that Vita is mentioned in the same sentence as a home console is a W for Sony. They're still selling the Wii U and didn't scrap it because they can't afford to take the L. The market for $40 handheld games is drying up and this is proof. The Vita is doing great in Japan. It's not doing that bad in America.

However, for the price of a Vita I can buy a tablet.

No, and no. It's doing okay in Japan, and it's not even "doing" in the US.

RP912

Banned
I'm like the only dude that's kinda meh about gamescom. Tomb Raider being an xbone exclusive....*shrugs*. Folks losing sweat and about to load up the pitchforks over it like they not familiar with how the gaming industry works....especially during the snes/genesis days getting pissed off at the fact I had a genesis and star fox came out around the time.

Village

I'm like the only dude that's kinda meh about gamescom. Tomb Raider being an xbone exclusive....*shrugs*. Folks losing sweat and about to load up the pitchforks over it like they not familiar with how the gaming industry works....especially during the snes/genesis days getting pissed off at the fact I had a genesis and star fox came out around the time.

Or they aren't fans of the practice and have never been.

" They have been doing the bad thing the whole time why are you upset"

Because they did thing.

Also I don't think you can equate your starfox metaphor to this , because the previous entry in the series, was multiplat.

I don't really care, the SE games I really care about coming out right now are namura centric, that said they have a reason to sort of be upset about this. It kind of sucks for those who liked the last one.

KumaJG

Previous entries was multiplat. Game sold well enough. You don't go from multiplat to exclusive.

WiLD got me lowkey hyped.

RP912

Banned
Or they aren't fans of the practice and have never been.

" They have been doing the bad thing the whole time why are you upset"

Because they did thing.

Also I don't think you can equate your starfox metaphor to this , because the previous entry in the series, was multiplat.

I don't really care, the SE games I really care about coming out right now are namura centric, that said they have a reason to sort of be upset about this. It kind of sucks for those who liked the last one.

I understand that. Especially on the fact that there's a lot of Tomb Raider fans. I guess I'm like this...either one day I'll play an exclusive or just deal with it.

I think the only exclusive I'm butthurt about is Bayonetta 2 which hits me in my soul to this day....and probably one of the reasons I just went full pc for a while.

Or until a new Gran Turismo comes out.

Crocodile

I can kind of understand being irked. From my understanding the game was announced for PS4/XB1/PC so hearing later that it was turned into an exclusive from a multiplatform is different from a game that was never announced for any other system (or a game that would NOT have existed if it didn't change systems).

However, this is just a timed exclusive. People can be patient. I haven't entered any of the TR threads but I assume the "Huh? Well I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer, ah well" type reactions are being drowned out by the "BURN M$ & SE TO THE GROUND! Death is too good!" type reactions?

I understand that. Especially on the fact that there's a lot of Tomb Raider fans. I guess I'm like this...either one day I'll play an exclusive or just deal with it.

I think the only exclusive I'm butthurt about is Bayonetta 2 which hits me in my soul to this day....and probably one of the reasons I just went full pc for a while.

Or until a new Gran Turismo comes out.

Ugh seriously bro? There are people who still haven't gotten over that? SMH at you

RP912

Banned
Yea it's timed so eventually it'll come out to the PS4 with extra bells and whistles. I guess I developed patience over the course of years when it comes down to games.

Hell last gen was a haven for patience.

RP912

Banned
I can kind of understand being irked. From my understanding the game was announced for PS4/XB1/PC so hearing later that it was turned into an exclusive from a multiplatform is different from a game that was never announced for any other system (or a game that would NOT have existed if it didn't change systems).

However, this is just a timed exclusive. People can be patient. I haven't entered any of the TR threads but I assume the "Huh? Well I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer, ah well" type reactions are being drowned out by the "BURN M$ & SE TO THE GROUND! Death is too good!" type reactions?

Ugh seriously bro? There are people who still haven't gotten over that? SMH at you

I'm healing dude lol....one day at a time but I'm healing and going through a process of acceptance.

So folks mad about this Tomb Rider mess?

The entire beginning sequence soured me so much with that game. It was damn near an interactive CG movie for what felt like maybe 2 hours. It took Uncharted's set piece thing way too far in the intro.

I'll finish that game eventually. My save is stuck on my dead PS3 but I also got a free copy on my PC. Might try to give it a go later today.

Slayven

The enter beginning sequence soured me so much with that game. It was damn near an interactive CG movie for what felt like maybe 2 hours. It took Uncharted's set piece thing way too far in the intro.

I'll finish that game eventually. My save is stuck on my dead PS3 but I also got a free copy on my PC. Might try to give it a go later today.

The death scene got me, way too brutal. I surprise Fox didn't go apeshit over a white girl suffering like that.

Order

Anyone else here download that P.T. demo? I'm sitting here debating whether I should play it or not

I really don't wanna shit on myself

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Doing better than Animal Crossing's "No Blacks" policy.

Village

Doing better than Animal Crossing's "No Blacks" policy.

Which is weird

because pokemon just did it

They just like

"Annnnnnnnnnd everyone else that isn't japanese.

done. and tastefully, mostly, we had to fix up lenora but yeah done"

I know the Pokemon company is almost a separate entity , but its still kinda weird. You think the animal crossing peeps would be the most accepting.

Jado

Banned
...but isn't that all Smash is tho?

What? No. If my little cousin picks up Smash Bros, she's gonna recognize Mario, Sonic, Pac-Man, Zelda, Pokemon, Peach, etc. All these other fucks in drab blue swinging swords... all the casuals are like who the fuck is this? We don't need four people from a game no one is playing.

I'm pretty sure the most recent game in the series is the best selling one ever. If basically saved the series from being shelved. I haven't played the game myself but I this post def sounds like "I don't like them so nobody else should" type post :p

I don't hate Fire Emblem. I just know a game like this doesnt sell better with an obscure roster.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What? No. If my little cousin picks up Smash Bros, she's gonna recognize Mario, Sonic, Pac-Man, Zelda, Pokemon, Peach, etc. All these other fucks in drab blue swinging swords... all the casuals are like who the fuck is this? We don't need four people from a game no one is playing.

I laughed at this, speaking of

"I asked my 6 year old sister to name the Smash Bros characters confirmed so far…"
jrd0r1k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom