• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed at this, speaking of

"I asked my 6 year old sister to name the Smash Bros characters confirmed so far…"
jrd0r1k.jpg

I...don't know if I should praise the 6 year old for even knowing "Pakistan" or laugh for him clearly not knowing wtf Pakistan (or Pacman) is

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
The new box shit in Metal Gear is stupid as fuck. wow. It manages to be even dumber than the magazines already are. There is a lot of silly shit in the new MGS, but my eyes are somewhere on the floor from rolling out of my head -typing in the dark, b-.

ReiGun

Every time I see one of these "I asked xx to name all the Smash character" things I chuckle that everyone pegs Pit as a girl.

Mortemis

Banned
The new box shit in Metal Gear is stupid as fuck. wow. It manages to be even dumber than the magazines already are. There is a lot of silly shit in the new MGS, but my eyes are somewhere on the floor from rolling out of my head -typing in the dark, b-.

I was laughing so hard when I saw that. Shit is too stupid.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Guardians of the Galaxy does $300M. Twelve seconds later:

Inhumans? LOL Who would even want to watch that?

I guess they will build hype in for it through shield, but yeah Inhumans sort of suck. Blackbolt is cool as the grim mysterious type, but after that it gets kind of tacky.

Also inhumans are wayyyyyyyyyy more unbelievable than Wakanda. Marvel needs to stop fucking around and give the people BP. Even if the say fuck it and just call him Panther, they need to stop fucking around.

Jado

Banned
GAF thread: Apple releases first ever diversity report

Most of the responses: there aren't enough qualified minorities, not Apple's fault.

^This is BS and only half the truth. I'll just come right out and say that the number of stupid-to-average white people I've worked with in a high-end corporate environment earning a nice salary is astounding. It hurts me to know how many of my black and Hispanic acquaintances growing up are still stuck in the same rundown areas. Deliberately or subconsciously, white execs and white hiring managers place obvious priorities in who they let walk in through the door. It's not that hard to understand.

It's a whole other level of fuckery when you're actually a smart, talented minority trying to get promoted to the next level and shit is clearly being made much easier for your white peers.

Have the last few Silent Hills been playable at a mechanics level? Cause 1-4 constitutes my only exposure and those controls have all been ass. Atmosphere was top notch but could never finish cause it was downright unfun to move and interact with the environment.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Have the last few Silent Hills been playable at a mechanics level? Cause 1-4 constitutes my only exposure and those controls have all been ass. Atmosphere was top notch but could never finish cause it was downright unfun to move and interact with the environment.

Games still function the same mechanically but have managed to get worse. Nobody should be excited for a new one.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
The monster gawd Del Toro is working with Hideo on Silent Hill? There might be a ray of sunlight coming from that series in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom