• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

KumaJG

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=874010

EZsNgly.gif

GAF Has Powa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Figured some of you can appreciate this dope-ass cosplay
iIjjwml.jpg

zjfJ8Mu.jpg

UlYBBtm.jpg

RedSwirl

Man I don't know. It still sucks to hear that a game is only going to be on this console or that console purely because of a business deal. There are other reasons: the hardware, lack of manpower, Japanese companies not being used to the idea of multiplatform, etc. But when it's just a business deal it feels pretty artificial. I guess it's kinda like when one cable provider get's exclusives on a TV network or a show or something like that.

Bloodborne though.

The only reason I give a goddamn about the PS4 right now.

Mortemis

Banned
Gaffers always losing their shit when they hear shade, but words like salt are common GAF words.

Where's Kermit at.

My most looked forward to game, next to Bayonetta 2.

Yep. Bloodborne is straight hype for me, most anticipated ps4 game for me right now that's actually close to releasing.

G-Fex

Imagine those playground arguments ...but on the web where you Don't face social consequences for being a crazy asshole...it makes perfect sense that this place is embarrassing to read every so often.

I doubt people will ever stop taking this stuff so seriously.

A console exclusive is a knife to the heart apparently.

Gaming side needs to lighten up a lot.

Mortemis

Banned
I'd rather his hashtag say #lasttimeItalkontwitter

Idk, I love laughing at every time he throws shade at GAF.

Imagine those playground arguments ...but on the web where you Don't face social consequences for being a crazy asshole...it makes perfect sense that this place is embarrassing to read every so often.

Yep, basically. People just love justifying their purchase by shitting on others.

Mortemis

Banned
Okay, story time. Literally happened like 10 minutes ago. So I'm chilling in my school's cafeteria waiting for an appointment I have. While sitting, some dude comes an strikes up a convo, nothing new. Convo was going okay, he was just asking about if we had a culinary program which I told him I don't know but I doubt. Then the convo took a quick turn. He asks me where I'm from as in where my family is, I tell him and he just goes off about how many of my people he works with. He then starts yapping about how its an online business venture he's doing with others, all about networking, and how they are currently "expanding". At this point I'm sure as hell this dude is caught up in a pyramid scheme and is trying to lure me in. He starts asking about if I'm working, if I'm thinking about getting a job right now, if I think my current major can actually get me money, and I'm over here tryna dodge questions like I'm in the matrix. I tell him I'm good and I need to leave, he offers to give his number but I deny and walk away.

Like shit, I always hear about this but never seen it. These dudes will come at you anywhere, no one's safe. Anyone here ever have someone try to lure you into a pyramid scheme?

cdyhybrid

Like shit, I always hear about this but never seen it. These dudes will come at you anywhere, no one's safe. Anyone here ever have someone try to lure you into a pyramid scheme?

Yup, former coworker. I didn't see it coming since it was the first time I ran into something like that, but luckily I figured it out in time. Shit boils my blood.

Steam sales exist.

Sure, I know I could just not buy a product until I feel it's worth the price, but that's a boring value argument. We're talking about gamer principles and the eternal fate of the entire industry here!

Why you buying games you don't like enough to keep though? ;)

Being able to resale something I bought is a consumer right that outweighs literally everything else about the product being offered, and any company that limits that should be put on an anti-consumer shit list.

...ok I'll stop now, lol. I do like poking fun at that topic though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom