• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Magus

What the hell is going on with Nelly? First the Cheerios commercials, now Snapple.

Waiting for the Ja Rule comeback in commercials.

Cant blame em...dont wanna end up like Trinidad James

This week has me glad I'm not in America right now, no lie

This week had me pissed that I'm back now of all times.

y'all need to become wrestling stans

i had fun watching RAW with wrasslegaf yesterday

Already a wrasslein fan, but that gaf moves to fast.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Its honestly more fun when watching it with them cause I wouldn't other wise

It gets pretty negative at times tho and there is alot of passive aggressive trolling so just warning you
Oh REALLY. I see how it is. We need to get you a gimmick. You're mostly there with Struggle Foxx.

Gorillaz

Oh REALLY. I see how it is. We need to get you a gimmick. You're mostly there with Struggle Foxx.
nah I'm good, I'll stick with my struggle line up lol

it's funny because both the pop and wrassle thread basically have their own little vocab and lexicon. Like, they are pretty much brother and sister

Jado

Banned
Tried Tuscany demo tonight. Oculus Rift is the truth!

I was looking around a pillar by LEANING backwards and looking over my left shoulder. I fucking walked backwards IRL and tilted my head sideways to get a better look around the pillar... and then ducked down to look under a ledge and get a better view of the ground below. MIND BLOWN. The most realistic and interactive a game has ever felt. Just needs glove controllers cuz you're always trying to reach out and grab things in the game!

Anyone who compares this to 3DTV, 3DS, movie theater shit is ridiculous and wrong. This blows all that crap outta the water. This is the FUTURE.

Onemic

Just finished The Last of Us for the first time ever. Are there multiple endings to the game? I remember people saying that the ending was mindblowing or something and that I was lucky I didn't get spoiled....but the ending was anything but spoiler bait....there was nothing mindblowing about it either.

Got the remastered edition so I'll be playing the Left Behind DLC tomorrow probably.

Just finished The Last of Us for the first time ever. Are there multiple endings to the game? I remember people saying that the ending was mindblowing or something and that I was lucky I didn't get spoiled....but the ending was anything but spoiler bait.

Got the remastered edition so I'll be playing the Left Behind DLC tomorrow probably.

Only one ending. Make the 'am I the only one who...' thread and start the tlou hate cycle.

Just finished The Last of Us for the first time ever. Are there multiple endings to the game? I remember people saying that the ending was mindblowing or something and that I was lucky I didn't get spoiled....but the ending was anything but spoiler bait....there was nothing mindblowing about it either.

No, just the one ending.

Onemic

Only one ending. Make the 'am I the only one who...' thread and start the tlou hate cycle.

I thought the game was amazing, before anyone gets it twisted. I was just expecting some crazy, main characters die, FF7 sorta thing because some people were going crazy over it. The ending here was just....well, an ending. Or rather, a prelude to the next game. Interesting ending, def not mindblowing or something that you'd be lucky no one spoiled you over tho.

the ending wasn't mindblowing, the discussion about if you agree or disagree with how it ended was what was mindblowing.

Don't go in there now, people clowning MS for still having to buy all their games instead of building a first party stable after 13 years

Saw that post, Its a master-class. Just enough facts to make it seem like the scenario he paints is true but a good portion of his facts are incorrect. His love for Sony/Hate for Microsoft is strong...

RP912

Banned
Drinking my coffee, job searching yet again :/, and hoping the school that I want to get into calls me so I can get that set up.

RedSwirl

Well this is some bullshit: I wake up to find none of my family's e-mail passwords work.

My parents are still the master account holders and they can't contact our e-mail provider (and ISP) for another few hours. Until then I gotta wonder what the hell's happening with our e-mails and every account attached to our e-mails.

If some shit goes down from this account on GAF assume it was hacked.

Well this is some bullshit: I wake up to find none of my family's e-mail passwords work.

My parents are still the master account holders and they can't contact our e-mail provider (and ISP) for another few hours. Until then I gotta wonder what the hell's happening with our e-mails and every account attached to our e-mails.

If some shit goes down from this account on GAF assume it was hacked.

Thats exactly what the hackers would say...we're on to you, buddy

mod friends, pls permaban RedSwirl he's been hacked

Deadspin covers why half of our police threads bother me.

Arguing whether Brown was a good kid or not is functionally arguing over whether he specifically deserved to die, a way of acknowledging that some black men ought to be executed. To even acknowledge this line of debate is to start a larger argument about the worth, the very personhood, of a black man in America. It's to engage in a cost-benefit analysis, weigh probabilities, and gauge the precise odds that Brown's life was worth nothing against the threat he posed to the life of the man who killed him.

Man some of the venom being thrown at Zelda on twitter is just....fuck. I swear, one day an advanced civilization will see how humans treat one another, and go "nope" and glass us.

Everybody should do a bid in retail. Makes you appreciate shit more, and how to deal with people.

Everyone should work for their state's unemployment office. If you're still a heartless asshole after working there...you should be lobotomized.

Slayven

Man some of the venom being thrown at Zelda on twitter is just....fuck. I swear, one day an advanced civilization will see how humans treat one another, and go "nope" and glass us.

Everyone should work for their state's unemployment office. If you're still a heartless asshole after working there...you should be lobotomized.
Whats going on with Zelda?

Deadspin covers why half of our police threads bother me.

The Morals of MBP (Murdered Black People) in Media Theory

It has happened way too many times for this not to be a real thing. I just read about the hashtag #APheadlines and Renisha McBride. AP was foul just for likes. If this was a Saturday, I'd make this into an OT, but I don't have that kind of time at work. So if there's a volunteer, go for it, but if not I'll go for it at some later time.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Jsut because you are there to help them, folks think it is okay to shit on you. I can't imagine that AND physical labor.
I was doing some volunteer work at a soup kitchen this summer for a couple of weeks and you wouldn't believe the kind of shit people would give some of the volunteers. No one is paid, everyone helping there is doing it for free and you're giving out free stuff yet some people will still catch an attitude because you ran out of the lemon cakes.

besada

Banned

vYnqWY3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom