• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

RP912

Banned
The moment I read jump scares with that PT demo I said NOPE.

Its bad enough I finally got the courage to play doom 3 without being scared shitless.

cdyhybrid

I can't do that st. louis thread.

The swat being armed to a fucking tee for a rally and the news in philly is doing too much for me.

Shit about to make me pull out my soul on ice album and plot shit :/.

We're just getting started with this St. Louis stuff. Read from the bottom, up:

IiVyJ07.png

Now, you might be wondering, who is this guy?

9hfKco0.png

cdyhybrid

Closest I ever got to playing games like that was watching over my college roommate's shoulder in my dorm room as he played F.E.A.R.

Nope to all of that shit.

I'll still watch horror movies though.

Gorillaz

no way in hell i'm playing a legit horror (not zombies looking like they are using a PS2 graphic engine and blood that looks like strawberry jam type shit) in first person

this is the kojima game ain't it? Kojima pls.....

RP912

Banned
My brother into those horror games and steady tries to get me to play them....fuck that.

I was hitting high notes like I was doing backup for the Whisperers when I tried to play dead space with him.

XenodudeX

What the fuck is going on in ST. Louis? I have never heard of police acting this crazy before.

Fucking SWAT teams looking like soldiers

No fly zones

Cops calling protesters animals

Fucking madness.

What the fuck is going on in ST. Louis? I have never heard of police acting this crazy before.

No fly zones

Fucking madness.

smalltown cops dun goofed; now they trying to keep it under wraps best way they know how.....

Foolishness.

No fly zones

Fucking madness.

It's becoming impossible to keep people from hearing about/reacting to incidents like these. They're trying to reinstate a status quot, but over-correcting, because they are shook.

Legit shook.

The altered perception part of PT gave me nausea and that like never happens to me, and that part of the game goes on forever since it never says what to do or even makes it clear.

Gave up on finishing it, wouldn't be down for a full game of this, fuck jump scares.

Fucking Jhene Aiko.

Its bad when a song defines a female that is currently on your roster. My god I have a song for every woman in my life. One of these days ill make a list. You cats will get a kick out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom