• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
First decent thing you've said all day. But why you frontin' like you're not part of the problem?

9095335697_4cbda4e70c.jpg
Make horse jokes when yall mamas, grandmas, aunts and girlfriends is bald headed.

hypernima

Banned
"The guy robs a store(who cares if he stole a napkin or a Ford Pinto), assaults a cop, runs from a cop, and gets shot. Case closed in my book. The lesson here is "Don't steal, don't beat a cop up, don't run from a cop". He had 3 chances to avoid this but its all the cops fault.

When are black people going to grow up? Don't let the facts get in your way screaming about some young unarmed black man is shot.
Get your facts straight."

I hate people like this. Completely oblivious to how society works.

"The guy robs a store(who cares if he stole a napkin or a Ford Pinto), assaults a cop, runs from a cop, and gets shot. Case closed in my book. The lesson here is "Don't steal, don't beat a cop up, don't run from a cop". He had 3 chances to avoid this but its all the cops fault.

When are black people going to grow up? Don't let the facts get in your way screaming about some young unarmed black man is shot.
Get your facts straight."

I hate people like this. Completely oblivious to how society works.

Dude, you really should quote that. I thought those were your words and I was midway through writing an dissertation on how much I dislike you and your mentality before I realized that's not your views lol.

ReiGun

Police said they aren't even trained for this shit, but walking down the streets dressed like fucking Master Chief.

The fuck.

if dreams-vision had said it, shit would have worked tho

Much truth.

Police said they aren't even trained for this shit, but walking down the streets dressed like fucking Master Chief.

The fuck.

Shit is ridiculous. My friend sent me a text saying "Man, when white affluent kids are protest, you KNOW this shit is fucked up. They don't protest about anything besides trees and shit".

#dead

zero_suit

Sorry my opinion is different than yours. I'm not even arguing with anyone. I'm here for a civil discussion? The whole thing is messed up. Im not siding with the cops at all for the initial crime here. I just dont think protesting is the way to get anything solved *shrug*

I also wish people would not report they were "shot at" when it was rubber bullets. Those are 2 completely different things

You learn new things everyday...

hypernima

Banned
Dude, you really should quote that. I thought those were your words and I was midway through writing an dissertation on how much I dislike you and your mentality before I realized that's not your views lol.

My bad, there's no way in hell I'd ever believe in those views though.
I saw it on another place I seldom frequent, and for good reason.

ReiGun

Reporters calling into MSNBC, getting caught in it themselves. One dude was tear gassed and could hardly breathe during his interview, and another witnessed the tear gassing of lawns first hand.

LOL white dude they're interviewing was like "You started this because one person threw an object at an officer? You're a policeman in protective gear with a weapon. Chill out."

Mortemis

Banned
Reporters calling into MSNBC, getting caught in it themselves. One dude was tear gas, and another witness the tear gassing of lawns first hand.

LOL white dude they're interviewing was like "You started this because one person threw an object at an officer? You're a policeman in protective gear with a weapon. Chill out."

Exactly. We all know that they were waiting for something to happen to attack. Fuck them.

It really does give the feeling that the police were gonna do this regardless of how the protesters handled themselves.

They had snipers and shit aiming at the crowd earlier for no damn reason, firing rubber bullets, teargas and using sonic weapons to disperse peaceful crowds....shooting shit into people's yards.

Malyse

It really does give the feeling that the police were gonna do this regardless of how the protesters handled themselves.

They had snipers and shit aiming at the crowd earlier for no damn reason, firing rubber bullets, teargas and using sonic weapons to disperse peaceful crowds....shooting shit into people's yards.

The protesters are fucking animals who need to bring it. Didn't you get the memo?

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
never thought i'd see pics like this here
Bu9kB9ECEAAoqmA.jpg

picture is iconic as hell. wish the quality was better.
Wish I could help out in some way but the whole situation has me feeling powerless on a few different levels.

Order

picture is iconic as hell. wish the quality was better.
Wish I could help out in some way but the whole situation has me feeling powerless on a few different levels.

Honestly, I feel like all any of us can do is feel powerless. In 10 years the same things will keep happening now matter how hard we fight to change it.

Question time: what superpowers would you want, BCT?

Gotta be ice powers or hydrokinesis here.

Reminds me of the South Park episode where they find out the cure to AIDS is injecting something like 200 grand into your bloodstream. One of the guys drives down to sub-Saharan Africa to break the news to the natives:

"Guys, they did it! They found the cure for AIDS! All you have to do is inject yourself with all of your money!"

Spider powers.

Alternatively, a healing factor. Or really, telekinesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom