• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
on a lighter note, rumor has it that the upcoming Quake Live update is going to basically dumb Quake down for today's audiences

2-weapon limit, loadouts, universal ammo, etc.

lmao

another_round_of__kick_the_baby__by_a_r_t_q_u_e_e_n7227-d64t44a.png

i know this is the most unpopular opinion, but when cops tell me to go inside because they are trying to clear up the streets. I go inside. Dont have to purposely make their job harder. I guess im just not one of those people who is like "NO MY RIGHTS!" I get they arent doing anything wrong by being peaceful but SOME people were not being peaceful and they are trying to seperate them

This motherfucker can't be serious.

He's not even here anymore and his ignorance is just hanging in the air like a ripe fart.

unrelated, but you were right about Grimjack besada. I should have learned to trust in John Ostrander anything after Suicide Squad/The Spectre/Firestorm. Love how the Cynosure world basically gives them an excuse to do any kind of genre fiction they want, vampires and robots and crime bosses and magicians and shit.

RedSwirl

Man. Watching news happen on livestreams feels like some next-level shit. Like, this almost feels like it could be like the transition from newspaper to TV news.

ReiGun

Man. Watching news happen on livestreams feels like some next-level shit. Like, this almost feels like it could be like the transition from newspaper to TV news.

People need to realize that not much stays hidden nowadays. Not when almost every person is an amateur cameraman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom