• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous

We can now add "ordering food while black" to the list.

I'll add existing while black. I've parted lines in grocery stores by waiting in line. They see me and think I'm going to CQC them for their wallet and fake purse.

if Mike Brown was a gay kids being shot news would cover it more, straight black kid died isnt sexy, its "oh wellz"

Are you joking? This has to be a joke. An innocent kid is dead and you're drawing straw man arguments to that fits some BS narrative.

*EDIT*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5suSodFkcA

*Adds this the black privilege black card*

They thought they was safe? Seattle cops don't give a fuck. THEY BOUT THAT LIFE.

those damn chips are killing me.
I need to rest, thought you said "those damn chimps"
jzCNrvs.png

I see nothing wrong here, the officer is showing where he should pull up his pants #notallpolice

I'll take the super power to change into anything except a pony

No PC so I started watching this Japanese guy play outlast and he sounded like MJackson when scared

Mortemis

Banned
Lmfao

"Dehumanizing Stare! Aggressive Step! There's no escape for you now..."

What's the final technique in that sequence, anyways?

Dude had the dehumanizing sharingan armed and ready, and clearly was about to pull out a chidori.

I'm getting outta hand with these naruto references, lmao.

Dude had the dehumanizing sharingan armed and ready, and clearly was about to pull out a chidori.

I'm getting outta hand with these naruto references, lmao.

Xpost

If Gentle Step techniques are derived from the Gentle Fist style... Does our Aggressive Step derive from the Aggressive Fist style? Can I make a Naruto wiki page for it?

"A fighting style useable only by those with fast muscle twitch fibers, and is more effective when used by those who have awakened the Dehumanizing Stare."

...Shit, now I want to make a satirical fighting game.

Pardon me?

I think he's saying that gay rights are looked upon more favorably and gay rights violations are treated more seriously than anything having to do with black rights/black rights violations respectively.

Though there's no need for Oppression Olympics.

Xpost

If Gentle Step techniques are derived from the Gentle Fist style... Does our Aggressive Step derive from the Aggressive Fist style? Can I make a Naruto wiki page for it?

"A fighting style useable only by those with fast muscle twitch fibers, and is more effective when used by those who have awakened the Dehumanizing Stare."

「人間疎外眼」 (ningensougaikan) would be the apt name for it.

Go go forth and make your entry.

Xpost

next thing you know niggas bout go on a pilgrimage to find the master of the style and train under him for 5 years

next thing you know niggas bout go on a pilgrimage to find the master of the style and train under him for 5 years

Same guy that invented the game?

we need to plan a visit to the wise old man in the Himalayas, go to the source and find everything out.

"So this chick got a man in the service, and ya know I'm kinda in the service too but uh I'm on the low we just gonna see where it goes real talk :3"

"...nah breh", the old man beckons, his voice echoing through the cavernous walls decorated with past conquests of dime pieces

hypernima

Banned
「人間疎外眼」 (ningensougaikan) would be the apt name for it.

Go go forth and make your entry.

Would 積極的な足並み技術 work for aggressive step?
That shit is gonna have the Mishimas running.

This motherfucker can't be serious.

He's not even here anymore and his ignorance is just hanging in the air like a ripe fart.

that's daily shit with some of the pests in the israel/palestine threads.

1900+ civilians dead "they brought it on themselves", "forget gaza, why don't we talk about africa" etc.

i hate victim-blaming.

JohnDoe

Banned
I think he's saying that gay rights are looked upon more favorably and gay rights violations are treated more seriously than anything having to do with black rights/black rights violations respectively.

Though there's no need for Oppression Olympics.
Not even taking the oppression olympics into account, the reason gay rights get more attention is because of how many white males are at the forefront of the movement. "Sexiness" has nothing to do with it, is offensive as hell and ignores that it wouldn't be as clear cut for a *black* gay male getting shot as it would be for a white gay male getting shot. With the racism problems even the LGBT community has, I could see a lot of them turning against a gay black male.

Not even taking the oppression olympics into account, the reason gay rights get more attention is because of how many white males are at the forefront of the movement. "Sexiness" has nothing to do with it, is offensive as hell and ignores that it wouldn't be as clear cut for a *black* gay male getting shot as it would be for a white gay male getting shot. With the racism problems even the LGBT community has, I could see a lot of them turning against a gay black male.

Being black and gay seems like the ultimate struggle..

Mmhm.

besada

Banned
unrelated, but you were right about Grimjack besada. I should have learned to trust in John Ostrander anything after Suicide Squad/The Spectre/Firestorm. Love how the Cynosure world basically gives them an excuse to do any kind of genre fiction they want, vampires and robots and crime bosses and magicians and shit.
Love to hear it. When you get to issue #69, the Munden's Bar in that issue is written by yours truly.

J10

Banned
The Rock.

Spend the first 30 minutes of the movie explaining to the audience that Nick Cage doesn't know how to run, jump, and shoot because he's a useless desk money. Spend the next 90 minutes making Nick Cage run, jump and shoot the shit out of a bunch of special forces terrorists.

Michael Bay.

Armageddon was terrible. All his movies are terrible and you should feel bad.

RP912

Banned
The Rock.

Spend the first 30 minutes of the movie explaining to the audience that Nick Cage doesn't know how to run, jump, and shoot because he's a useless desk money. Spend the next 90 minutes making Nick Cage run, jump and shoot the shit out of a bunch of special forces terrorists.

Michael Bay.

Armageddon was terrible. All his movies are terrible and you should feel bad.

I loved Armageddon though :(. probably the most drama he ever had on his flick besides endless explosions and lack of a plot.

Ummm...

Big_Mommas_Poster.jpg

Bad Boys 1 and 2 were his best movies imo. Haven't seen The Rock.

The rock is amazing. Hell Nick cage was running shit in the mid 90s.

I forgot about that movie....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom