• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all seen that one black dude at that rally

No, did he look like this?
o-DON-LEMON-570.jpg

Ain't Dream an Alpha?

Get your people, bruh.

"We publicly declare our intention to pay all memorial costs for Michael Brown, we just ask that we share this cost with no one else. (that would take away from our publicity)"

Alphas, plz.

like this
image.php

Hahaha. This is going to get some mileage.

Slayven

"I walked in on my boy listening to that Macklemore, and I looked him dead in the eye and told him 'you can't spell crap without rap'"
BvR7rIjIQAAvRkK.jpg

Wait how does this work? They still charge you extra for putting guacamole in your burrito then extra for the chips? Where/how do I end up saving money here?

I mean, if you want to save money you'd ultimately just buy your own ingredients or go to Taco Bell, but I'm saying to get guacamole in the burrito and not with your chips, rather than in the burrito and with the chips.

EDIT: Goddammit BCT. Fine.

"Yes, I'm order number BCT32-048? Yes, the motivational poster shirt. I received mine in the mail and the cotton's not quite as comfortable as advertised? I believe there's some kerning on the anterior captioning, too. May I speak to management? Yes, I'll hold."
BvR7rIjIQAAvRkK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom