• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| what part of the game is this

Also, easy way to avoid paying for extra guacamole at Chipotle: get it in your burrito, order chips on the side. Dip chips in burrito.

Wait how does this work? They still charge you extra for putting guacamole in your burrito then extra for the chips? Where/how do I end up saving money here?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If Cena wins, I'll shit in my hat. Or take a shameful tag of some sort. There's no way Cena will win.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I know this ain't wrassle gaf but how much longer does bork have on his contract?

Dunno. Could be anything.

I think they'll make him as a champion show up LESS often to give more of a "big" feel to when he does defend.

You could do that for a few people who pop up in those tops of threads. Speedline was never subtle and still has an account on here. Or was he finally banned?

KumaJG

#MediaBias

BvRiYTKCQAIdzoM.jpg:large

Order

You could do that for a few people who pop up in those tops of threads. Speedline was never subtle and still has an account on here. Or was he finally banned?

He's still unbanned. I'm hoping a mod just hasn't seen Jado's post yet. That's the only only logical explanation on how he's still here.

He's still unbanned. I'm hoping a mod just hasn't seen Jado's post yet. That's the only only logical explanation on how he's still here.

They banned a guy who complained about Jado's post, so I assume that they have.

Probably trying to figure out the statute of limitations on half of those posts.

Ah feels better.......

Now got a little more elbow room.

Hi my name is Revanche.....

Thats french look it up.

I am new to the BCT so I have a couple things to say.

I am currently having to go to court on Wednesday for a possible Domestic Violence charge. The weird thing is I havent been involved with anyone in over 2 months.

Couple more things.

That Rio dude what happened to him. He seemed cool.

Popeyes.....

Grits with cheese and hot sauce.

Just like music

No need to send PMs Just lets never mention that Rio guy ever

To break it down if it needs to be deciphered....

Slayven

What happened to Betsy Braddock and Kwannon.
Think about it and you will get it

Jado

Banned

I never expected such a thing, same as how seanspeed and jangocube weren't banned for old posts either. Pretty sure jango was banned for lingering in the thread and trying to defend his blatant racism. Giving mods these new reasons seems to be the trigger.

The thread has been sometimes sidetracked by discussion on the petty theft video as "evidence." There are two types behind this: the racists who believe he was a black thug that had it coming, and the carelessly ignorant that the former try to hide among. I personally did it so that people are aware overall that certain people are trying to hijack the thread narrative while others think twice about going along with that sort of thread shitting. Not so long ago I may have been nodding along with speed and his "violent thug culture" narrative, not really aware what a shithead mentality I was throwing my support behind or why I too was wrong.

Whether speedline goes doesn't matter as much as a dozen others not following his example and just quietly leaving if that's all they were going to contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom