• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

"I don't know what their problem with Keke is. She's the first black Cinderella, for Pete's sake."

BvR7rIjIQAAvRkK.jpg

His 'adventure' in Spain was pretty gross too

What happened?

Kraftwerk

I had to end a friendship, and hurting right now. Told my buddy that I am dating a black girl right now, which I posted about two weeks ago. He didn't say much...

Then we are at the park drinking a few beers, and I am speechless. Had. No idea he was such a closeted racist. The shit he said really infuriated me. Then he started ranting about the recent shooting and how it's not the cops fault and other bullshit. I love how he finished every sentence sentence with “I'm not racist I have black friends but I'm just warning yiu“

Been walking for an hour now to cool my head. Knew this guy for five years and had. No idea. Simply amazing.

"We have a high percentage of blacks in prison, and that’s tragic, but are they in prison just because they are black or because they don’t want to study as hard in school?"
BvRuJVnIAAA_cAv.jpg

royalan

I had to end a friendship, and hurting right now. Told my buddy that I am dating a black girl right now, which I posted about two weeks ago. He didn't say much...

Then we are at the park drinking a few beers, and I am speechless. Had. No idea he was such a closeted racist. The shit he said really infuriated me. Then he started ranting about the recent shooting and how it's not the cops fault and other bullshit. I love how he finished every sentence sentence with “I'm not racist I have black friends but I'm just warning yiu“

Been walking for an hour now to cool my head. Knew this guy for five years and had. No idea. Simply amazing.

Oh, the charming Facebook Firsts.

First keg party.

First love.

First black chick.

Gotta keep that Facebook record.

royalan

Well, English isn't my first language, still not sure what you meant by your post. If it was offensive I apologize. Just venting over the idiocy and loss of a friend.

No, your post wasn't offensive.

For someone reason, I interpreted your post as you posting on Facebook about the fact that you're dating a black girl.

My mistake.

Kraftwerk

No, your post wasn't offensive.

For someone reason, I interpreted your post as you posting on Facebook about the fact that you're dating a black girl.

My mistake.

Ah, iI see. All is well.

Getting back to her though, we are clicking really well. Haven't felt this happy in a long time.

Ah, iI see. All is well.

Getting back to her though, we are clicking really well. Haven't felt this happy in a long time.

Had a similar experience. During the 2008 election, some acquaintance who was a close friend of one of my best friends thought I was the lone black guy he could share his edgy opinions with safely. Clown thought he really understood black culture because he was "really into" hiphop. Starts going on how Obama wouldn't be good for black america because a lot of black people would feel entitled to not try and would start treating white people poorly if he won. I lit that idiot up.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Sorry!

GAF just has me on edge with the race shit lately. lol

Ready to pounce at a moment's notice.

"...the fuck you mean she got "good hair"? What's good hair to you? EUROPEAN hair!?"

Yeah, it's got a lot of us on edge.

But seeing Jado out some more fools has been some consolation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom