• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trial of Mike Brown (much like the trail of Trayvon Martin) is chugging along just fine.

It's disgusting. Cop murdered this person....well let's run a background check, toxicology and see if he has any overdue library books.

"This menace checked out the Count of Monte Cristo over 2 years ago, clearly has no regard for authority or the law. He may or may not have learned several anti-authority type moves from the stolen piece of government and taxpayer property. You, your families and your book collection can sleep soundly tonight knowing they're safe. You're welcome."

harSon

Banned
I'd think about ripping movies since my brother just did his whole library, but I'd have to buy at least one more hard drive for all that crap. Maybe there is a reason I bought a $90 case with seven hard drive bays...

God damn.

Didn't know he still did them. I'm... I don't know how many specials behind on Williams. Haven't seen one since 2008.

It had its moments, but it was kind of trash. It was a lot like his previous stand up special, where he abused the stage to tell his side of the story and spew what he considers to be some deep intellectual shit, but in actuality, is down right ignorant and stupid. There's a large stretch where he goes on rants about Athiests and Gay individuals, and I just found myself shaking my head the entire time.

royalan

I don't go in that Furgeson thread anymore, so maybe this was posted there. But I wanted to give a shout-out to Philly performance artists, because this photo series really is perfect:

tumblr_nafl5ekGSH1rfbyaxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nafl5ekGSH1rfbyaxo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nafl5ekGSH1rfbyaxo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nafl5ekGSH1rfbyaxo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nafl5ekGSH1rfbyaxo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nafl5ekGSH1rfbyaxo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_nafl5ekGSH1rfbyaxo8_500.jpg

A silent protest in Love Park, downtown Philadelphia orchestrated by performance artists protesting the murder of Michael Brown in Ferguson. The onslaught of passerby’s wanting to take photos with the statue exemplifies the disconnect in American society. Simply frame out the dead body, and it doesn’t exist.

Pretty much says it all.

Cat

So are there any updates on Michael Brown/Ferguson or is it just idiots trying to say he deserved it?

The federal government has ordered a third autopsy of the body to be done ASAP. The family was having one done with results to be released tomorrow.

Meanwhile, the cop who killed him still hasn't been charged and as the community has asked the governor directly at a press conference for if that will happen, he ignored the question. There's some posts buried deep in the Ferguson thread that say either a grand jury has to do it or the state prosecutor has to do it, both of which could take a long time. Someone acted rather flippant about it if you ask me because if the answer were SO simple, why can't it be given? Plus, even if that's how the legal system works, it's wrong, and people are right to protest. Shooting someone multiple times in broad daylight, cop or not, should not take this long to be charged.

I don't go in that Furgeson thread anymore, so maybe this was posted there. But I wanted to give a shout-out to Philly performance artist, because this photo series really is perfect:

A silent protest in Love Park, downtown Philadelphia orchestrated by performance artists protesting the murder of Michael Brown in Ferguson. The onslaught of passerby’s wanting to take photos with the statue exemplifies the disconnect in American society. Simply frame out the dead body, and it doesn’t exist.

Pretty much says it all.
Damn

DominoKid

I don't go in that Furgeson thread anymore, so maybe this was posted there. But I wanted to give a shout-out to Philly performance artists, because this photo series really is perfect:

Pretty much says it all.

them tourists don't even get how stupid they look.

Jado

Banned
Credit goes to Devo for bringing him to attention. I've seen plenty of his fuckery before but didnt piece it together as coming from one person.

BHZ Mayor

I remember going off in one of the earlier BCT's about how dude seemed to always get away with his racist posts. Now that I know that the "decent white man" post was him, I'm even more confused as to why he's still around. I know besada said earlier that posters usually get more than one chance, but why so many? Especially for racist posters.

Dabanton

I was going to comment earlier as I saw our old 'friend' Speedline was back I thought he got permed last time he was a racist fool. How does this guy keep coming back on Gaf?

But Jado dropped that hot ether on him made him burn slow.

I remember going off in one of the earlier BCT's about how dude seemed to always get away with his racist posts. Now that I know that the "decent white man" post was him, I'm even more confused as to why he's still around. I know besada said earlier that posters usually get more than one chance, but why so many? Especially for racist posters.

he's only a little racist

haven't you ever defended the white man while you were under duress

Slayven

He was banned for a good grip for that post.

hypernima

Banned

Pretty much says it all.

saw this shit on tumblr, infuriated me.

and damn Jado like

opRNvjR.gif

what in the fuck did i just read, seriously holy shit

BHZ Mayor

I got about a third of the way through Jado's post, then just said "Throw the damn towel" and scrolled to the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maA1FUJqhew&feature=youtu.be

Thanks.

He was banned for a good grip for that post.

Wait, and I hate to keep dragging this along, but now I'm even more confused. Banned for the "good white man" post, I remember him being banned after I brought it up in OT5, and there was a thread shortly after the NBA shit I remember him being banned in for more racist shit. So that's at least 3 bans all for racism. This dude is like the Krillin of bans.

Enzom21

Thanks.

Wait, and I hate to keep dragging this along, but now I'm even more confused. Banned for the "good white man" post, I remember him being banned after I brought it up in OT5, and there was a thread shortly after the NBA shit I remember him being banned in for more racist shit. So that's at least 3 bans all for racism. This dude is like the Krillin of bans.

He has been banned at least four times.
His last ban was for the Ellen Nikki Minaj costume thread and I think it was for a year. I thought that was a perm but I guess not.

Does speedline ever respond to things like that? I know Seanspeed unsuccessfully tries and then disappears when the evidence is too damning ...

Young Magus

Pretty much says it all.

Absolutely disgusting, like how can you COMPLETELY miss the message of the protest?

Thanks for everything family. I love you but I'm out. Be easy.

Stay Cool Rio. Hope things become better down the road.

Thank You Jado. Hopefully he'll get perma'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom