• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Magus

"Guys I don't see race"
BvR7rIjIQAAvRkK.jpg

This should be Jados new tag.

Okay Lemon, I see you
zNH25xs.png

Damn

Jado

Banned
I like my existing tag!

What are the Spain and Frye references?

That "don't date black men" thing is messed up. Wonder if the mods talk to him about this stuff. They seem to be a pretty tight knit and well-informed group. They should find it unsettling that regular users are afraid to speak up like they would towards any other person expressing terribly misinformed opinions. Reminds me of Penny Arcade's Gabe saying really offensive remarks and getting called out around the Internet.

"Christian Bale is the perfect choice for Moses. He really captures the description of Ancient Egypt. Best casting choice since Liz Taylor as Cleopatra.
BvR7rIjIQAAvRkK.jpg

I'm a little late but I wanted to bring back schoolyard bobby for this.

This ol' uncle tom ass middle age clayton bigsby lookin' hairline starting in the middle of your head ass one of the good ones ass macklemore is the only rapper with something to say ass THEE one black friend motherfucker right here.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Amnesty International being deployed and war reporters being sent to the states...

America in 2014.

Wow.

Welp, people are learning how bullets work. Police don't even (well shouldn't) use the nastier rounds.

People think it's the state popos with that gear. Nah man local PDs are getting that military grade shit. People need to wake up to the police state escalating around them.

DominoKid

People think it's the state popos with that gear. Nah man local PDs are getting that military grade shit. People need to wake up to the police state escalating around them.

yeah some of the shit their giving PDs on that "you never know when you'll need it" tip is just flat out of hand

Gorillaz

yeah some of the shit their giving PDs on that "you never know when you'll need it" tip is just flat out of hand
For real it scares me how people havent realized how the police force, not just there but nation wide, has begun to evolve into something else entirely

Young Magus

Terrorism has given them the perfect smokescreen to do more enforcement and less serve and protect.

For real it scares me how people havent realized how the police force, not just there but nation wide, has begun to evolve into something else entirely

Yea, it got to a point where Cracked had an article about the recent changes in Police equipment and how/why they get it.

By the way, are there any more reading/articles that involve this issue or the military-industrial complex? I'm familiar with the term but I wanna know more about it.

Why ya'll keep posting that picture. No need to pick on that guy. He's just expressing a needed opinion against the liberal media; something rare in the black community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom