• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

"I don't even think I wanna let yall hit this fine Cognac cause your minds not ready and your hearts not open."

I don't know why, but that line slayed me.

BHZ Mayor

charlie murphy's hilarious in black jesus, that guy be a prick forreal.

ot: is it just me or does roman reigns look like jason momoa's twin

Yo. There's a movie with Jason Momoa coming out, Road to Paloma or something like that, they were advertising during Raw, and my immediately thought was "they're already giving Roman Reigns a movie" before I realized it wasn't him.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Yo. There's a movie with Jason Momoa coming out, Road to Paloma or something like that, they were advertising during Raw, and my immediately thought was "they're already giving Roman Reigns a movie" before I realized it wasn't him.

Ive been noticing that for a while.

Sumire Kanzaki

Neo Member
Good Morning, fellow BCTers. After lurking for 9 years, I signed up for a NeoGAF account last summer. Decided to check my Optimum E-Mail during the weekend, and I learned that my account was approved in June, so here I am. Both excited and scared.

So without further a due, here it goes.

Where you're from - Brooklyn, New York
Where you live - Brooklyn, New York

Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - 7/8ths Black, 1/8th Cherokee (My Great Grandmother was Native American), but I don't go around claiming that all that much, because I haven't participated in the culture. I would like to do so sooner than later.

Do you know your roots - Beyond my Slave and Cherokee Ancestry, I really don't know. I do like to think that my Ancient Ancestors were apart of Kemet, though.

Age - 33

Favorite musical genre - Hip Hop, Video Game Music, Eurobeat (Still Rocking the Initial D soundtrack to this day.)

Your profession/major/career interest - Major was International Business, Starting a New Job Tomorrow and my career interest is Writing.

Your religious affiliation - Used to be Baptist, but as I got older the reconciliation between

Hobbies - Video games, Writing, Cosplay, Studying History, Comic Books, and Martial Arts

Sumire Kanzaki?!? - She is possibly my favorite character from anything (Sakura Taisen is one of my favorite video game series ever.), hence the screen name.

Popeyes or KFC - Popeyes owns KFC for free.

BHZ Mayor

Good Morning, fellow BCTers. After lurking for 9 years, I signed up for a NeoGAF account last summer. Decided to check my Optimum E-Mail during the weekend, and I learned that my account was approved in June, so here I am. Both excited and scared.

Welcome, and you chose wisely.

Slayven

Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - 7/8ths Black, 1/8th Cherokee (My Great Grandmother was Native American), but I don't go around claiming that all that much, because I haven't participated in the culture. I would like to do so sooner than later.

Do you know your roots - Beyond my Slave and Cherokee Ancestry, I really don't know. I do like to think that my Ancient Ancestors were apart of Kemet, though.

Age - 33

Favorite musical genre - Hip Hop, Video Game Music, Eurobeat (Still Rocking the Initial D soundtrack to this day.)

Your profession/major/career interest - Major was International Business, Starting a New Job Tomorrow and my career interest is Writing.

Your religious affiliation - Used to be Baptist, but as I got older the reconciliation between

Hobbies - Video games, Writing, Cosplay, Studying History, Comic Books, and Martial Arts

Sumire Kanzaki?!? - She is possibly my favorite character from anything (Sakura Taisen is one of my favorite video game series ever.), hence the screen name.

Welcome

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Initial D soundtracks?!

i648CT6dmecp6.gif

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

Thundercats

Age - 33

Hiya!

Wynnebeck

Banned

Age - 33

We really need to add this to the OT, but breh do yo eat your grits with salt or with sugar?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Silverhawks

Centurions or Captain Power?

Captain Power looked so dope :( Only got it on Univision on Saturday mornings though and I couldn't understand a lick of espanol as a babby.

Slayven

VR Troopers was literally hacked together from 3 barely related series. It's kind a miracle they were able to get something out of it.

RP912

Banned
VR Troopers was literally hacked together from 3 barely related series. It's kind a miracle they were able to get something out of it.

The only story I actually remembered was the main dude looking for his missing father....and a whole bunch of random out of no where shit happen but hey "I got to find my father."

90s tv shows were awesome.

KumaJG

Damn old heads in this piece.

I'm 29 :/

all I know is...

Super Human Samurai Cyber Squad>>>>>>VR Troopers

You old as hell lol. I am only 24

Let understand something, Tiny Toon Adventures / Animanics / Scooby Doo >>>> All your favorite shows

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
You old as hell lol. I am only 24

Let understand something, Tiny Toon Adventures / Animanics / Scooby Doo >>>> All your favorite shows

Wrong.

He-man. Thundercats. Centurions. Joyce and the Wheeled warriors. M.A.S.K. Voltron. Bravestarr. Bucky O'Hare. Silverhawks. Defenders of the Earth. TMNT.

How you gonna argue against all of that?

All these member surveys are making me crave Popeye's. Might have to go there for lunch.

By the way, which one of you got kids in kindergarten? My mom teaches inner-city kindergarten kids and there's a kid in here named Jerriyah. Not pronounced "juh-ree-yuh." Pronounced Jiraya. I know you guys would try and get that down-low anime shit in.

Slayven

All these member surveys are making me crave Popeye's. Might have to go there for lunch.

By the way, which one of you got kids in kindergarten? My mom teaches inner-city kindergarten kids and there's a kid in here named Jerriyah. Not pronounced "juh-ree-yuh." Pronounced Jiraya. I know you guys would try and get that down-low anime shit in.

This next generation might need to know Sage style in order to survive.

Spoiler: Raw 999 upside-down is 666 War.

This holiday season, your favorite WWE combatants are taking the fight to Satan.*

*Vince McMahon in a Baphomet costume.

Know how I know Naruto is garbage and has delusional fans? They're in the Naruto thread shitting on One Piece, the only manga of the big three actually worth a damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom