• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
The controversy around that shirt had me laughing for 2 minutes.
EDIT: Oh god this comment haha!

"Can't believe they make a big sting of this crap now?
Jun 13, 2014 at 10:16 am
Like wtf is wrong with people, i would be honored having a name like that with a Professional sports team, and Cleveland Indians have had that name for over a 100 years now and they make a big stink about it now???

And to put Caucasians on that Tshirt is just horrible taste, that is racism and so poor.

Atlanta Braves is another Indian type name for a franchise, like why do they think they're being mocked? They aren't!!! It's insane how touchy some people are nowadays. "

cdyhybrid

EDIT: Oh god this comment haha!

xWcq9MA.gif

Sorry for your loss Silky. I know how it feels man.

Distracted White People Mistakenly Vote for Slavery Reparations

Gawker has a way with words in titles

Sorry for your loss Silky

So what you're saying is all black people need to do in order to uproot alot of this institutionalized racism is simply have one lone black person read off the changes and everyone will vote yes?

Word.

tumblr_n7f6lfz37d1qc3ni5o5_500.png

tumblr_n7f6lfz37d1qc3ni5o2_500.png

B-b-but short hair! She looks like a boy!

Make a thread, pls make a thread, pls make a thread, pls make a thread!

Fuck firefox, shit crashes after like an hour of being open.

Chrome's new (better) font rendering system blows rhino testicles after you've had a chrome window open for a while.

Man wtf. I'm just gonna fuck with Opera at this rate.

royalan

Fuck firefox, shit crashes after like an hour of being open.

Chrome's new (better) font rendering system blows rhino testicles after you've had a chrome window open for a while.

Man wtf. I'm just gonna fuck with Opera at this rate.

I find I prefer Firefox over Chrome lately. Feature for feature Mozilla really has worked their ass off to reclaim the top spot. But damn does Firefox still have major memory leak issues. After a day or two I find that I HAVE to close it down because buildup causes it to run super slow.

I find I prefer Firefox over Chrome lately. Feature for feature Mozilla really has worked their ass off to reclaim the top spot. But damn does Firefox still have major memory leak issues. After a day or two I find that I HAVE to close it down because buildup causes it to run super slow.

Firefox shits on me pretty quickly, I can open like 15 tabs and I'm already up to 2.5GB of memory usage and when it gets around 3GB it just takes a dump. Man, I remember the old days where I could leave Firefox/Chrome open for a month and be fine.

Siiiiigh

I'm gonna need to meet Lupita. I bet it's like staring at a photoshopped photo come to life.

On the other end of that spectrum, you can meet Sarah Jessica Parker...

Opera uses chromium and is just a fork of chrome now

Seems like I might be wrong. I was under the assumption they hadn't rolled out Chrominum to the stable build yet but was still only being used under the 'Opera Next' moniker. Oh well I can still get 12.17.

Slayven

Firefox crashed hard on me the other day, reset my profile only to find out it was a buggy extension update. I remember when tab browsing first became a thing.

royalan

One could hope. But the pessimist of me says shells probably just be a female Idris Elba

I dunno. Part of me feels that Lupita can end up being much more than that.

...if only because I don't think black men have as hard a time being seen as attractive as black women do.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
it's crazy to me that One Piece is almost 20 w/ no end in sight and none of those HxH style hiatuses. Oda's gonna be writing that shit for the rest of his life.

He took 2 weeks off and it felt like 20 years. Especially considering the level of chaos going on now.

Bruh there are too many episodes of One Piece to bother catching up.

Yeah they are almost at 700 episodes. Once its over in 10 - 20 years somebody will abridge it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom