• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Worst is the shit. Momo was running through dudes. Im trying to use clover to fill the gap, but issues dont come fast enough

Slayven

Wow, that slam is so old school, I have to react old school:

DAAAAAAAAAAAG. :)
I wonder if they are still around?

The fuck did I just read.

You even think about that shit, I'm rolling on Ubisoft headquarters.

Absolutely agree. Its all about who you know nowadays.

Slay just wanna see you in a beret. He on that Devo as the US Cammy shit. All you need is her to renact that Cherub of Justice sketch from In Living Color.
Devo would need to step up thigh day.

Add jack russell and you have a movie.
I rather a Howling Commandos movie. Could be a horror movie.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Damn I love strippers

I sense story time
giphy.gif

Young Magus

Ho-kay, let's see...

- Everyone begins the fight against Obito
- It turns out that Obito was being manipulated by Madara, who becomes whole again
- Obito becomes 10 Tails Jinchuriki
- While fighting him, they discover that he's weak to Sage techniques
- Naruto combines Sage Mode and his full nine-tails mode
- 10 tails turns into Eye of the Moon flower
- Things happen, Naruto activates Sage Mode and nine-tails mode again
- Turns out the origin of the curse mark is senjutsu (go figure) so Sasuke has Jugo add sage energy to his Susanoo, and he and Naruto fight together
- Naruto and Sasuke are knocked out of their special modes, but then they combine them to form a Nine-Tails Sage Susanoo beast thing
- They successfully attack Obito and start siphoning out the tailed beasts
- Naruto does Talk-no-jutsu, it's somewhat successful (they were in the same sort of area Naruto and Sasuke were in after their fight in part 1)
- Sasuke and Kakashi try to finish Obito, but they're stopped by Minato (because why would you kill him, right)
- Black Zetsu forces Obito's body to revive Madara fully
- Madara gets himself a Rinnegan and absorbs the Nine Tails from Naruto and wounds Sasuke, so they're both nearly dead
- Madara becomes the new 10 Tails Jinchuriki
- Naruto and Sasuke, nearly dead meet an old man called Hagoromo
- Meanwhile, Guy opens the eighth gate and fights Madara for a bit, does pretty well, then starts to die after his attack
- Hagoromo had two sons - Naruto is the reincarnation of Asura, Sasuke the reincarnation of Indra. He gives Naruto and Sasuke strange new powers (Naruto's are something like the energy of the Sage of Six Paths and Sasuke gets a Rinnegan/Sharingan combo thing-y
- Naruto is awakened, and he does not find it fitting that Guy dies today, so he stops him from dying.
- More fighting and shit happens and Kakashi's eye gets taken, so Naruto restores his old eye.
- Madara starts the Moon's eye plan and everyone is taken under it except for Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi (because they were under Susanoo).
- Black Zetsu stabs Madara, tells him he was a pawn, too. Madara starts screaming and is transformed into Kaguya (mother of chakra)
- Currently, Zetsu is explaining that he was created when the ten-tails was sealed an manipulated everything to this point. He even rewrote the Uchiha tablet, tricked Madara into thinking that he (Black Zetsu) came from him (Madara), and tried to get someone to awaked the Rinnegan, all to revive its mother (Kaguya)

In summary, this shit is dumb.

I legitimately feel sorry for anyone who keeps up with this.

Fuck....woke up to the news that my grandfather passed away today. Damn.

My condolences goes out to you and your family.

RedSwirl

Ho-kay, let's see...

- Everyone begins the fight against Obito
- It turns out that Obito was being manipulated by Madara, who becomes whole again
- Obito becomes 10 Tails Jinchuriki
- While fighting him, they discover that he's weak to Sage techniques
- Naruto combines Sage Mode and his full nine-tails mode
- 10 tails turns into Eye of the Moon flower
- Things happen, Naruto activates Sage Mode and nine-tails mode again
- Turns out the origin of the curse mark is senjutsu (go figure) so Sasuke has Jugo add sage energy to his Susanoo, and he and Naruto fight together
- Naruto and Sasuke are knocked out of their special modes, but then they combine them to form a Nine-Tails Sage Susanoo beast thing
- They successfully attack Obito and start siphoning out the tailed beasts
- Naruto does Talk-no-jutsu, it's somewhat successful (they were in the same sort of area Naruto and Sasuke were in after their fight in part 1)
- Sasuke and Kakashi try to finish Obito, but they're stopped by Minato (because why would you kill him, right)
- Black Zetsu forces Obito's body to revive Madara fully
- Madara gets himself a Rinnegan and absorbs the Nine Tails from Naruto and wounds Sasuke, so they're both nearly dead
- Madara becomes the new 10 Tails Jinchuriki
- Naruto and Sasuke, nearly dead meet an old man called Hagoromo
- Meanwhile, Guy opens the eighth gate and fights Madara for a bit, does pretty well, then starts to die after his attack
- Hagoromo had two sons - Naruto is the reincarnation of Asura, Sasuke the reincarnation of Indra. He gives Naruto and Sasuke strange new powers (Naruto's are something like the energy of the Sage of Six Paths and Sasuke gets a Rinnegan/Sharingan combo thing-y
- Naruto is awakened, and he does not find it fitting that Guy dies today, so he stops him from dying.
- More fighting and shit happens and Kakashi's eye gets taken, so Naruto restores his old eye.
- Madara starts the Moon's eye plan and everyone is taken under it except for Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi (because they were under Susanoo).
- Black Zetsu stabs Madara, tells him he was a pawn, too. Madara starts screaming and is transformed into Kaguya (mother of chakra)
- Currently, Zetsu is explaining that he was created when the ten-tails was sealed an manipulated everything to this point. He even rewrote the Uchiha tablet, tricked Madara into thinking that he (Black Zetsu) came from him (Madara), and tried to get someone to awaked the Rinnegan, all to revive its mother (Kaguya)

In summary, this shit is dumb.

The fuck?

And I'm still planning to get back to where I left off. I don't know why.

Edit: God damn. I just looked up some shit on the Naurto Wiki, and under Naruto's portrait he's got enough titles for an Ottoman king.

(うずまきナルト, Uzumaki Naruto)
The Show-Off, Number One Unpredictable, Noisy Ninja (目立ちたがり屋で意外性No.1のドタバタ忍者, Medachitagariya de Igaisei Nanbā Wan no Dotabata Ninja; English TV "Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja")
Child of the Prophecy (予言の子, Yogen no Ko)
Saviour of this World (この世の救世主, Kono Yo no Kyūseishu)
Hero of the Hidden Leaf (木ノ葉隠れの英雄, Konohagakure no Eiyū; Literally meaning "Hero of the Hidden Tree Leaves")
Konoha's Orange Hokage (木ノ葉のオレンジ火影, Konoha no Orenji Hokage; Literally meaning "Tree Leaves' Orange Fire Shadow")

Silky

Banned
I think the most bizarre feeling about the event is that he died while I was sleeping. My mother told me when she woke up. I'm surprised that she's keeping composure.

Thanks for the wishes. I'll definitely be fine. We head back to Chicago for the funeral soon hopefully.

I think the most bizarre feeling about the event is that he died while I was sleeping. My mother told me when she woke up. I'm surprised that she's keeping composure.

Thanks for the wishes. I'll definitely be fine. We head back to Chicago for the funeral soon hopefully.

sorry for the loss bro.

That whole interview

Sony: We're happy, working hard, and making money

Interviewer: But you're not happy, working hard, or making money the way I want you to.

edit:

Bruh there are too many episodes of One Piece to bother catching up.

Took me about a month of binging to catch up to OP back when it was in the Thriller Bark arc. That was about 200 episodes ago.

It was good watching though. Have to appreciate a show with very little filler.

royalan

Vogue hires horrible photographers.

Vogue hires some of the best photographers in the business.

What it is, though, is that Vogue still employs realistic-but-still-photoshop Photoshop technique. More so than most other mags these days.

This is quality fashion photography.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom