• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Going for religious people is like going for virgins.

Seems good on paper, but in reality it's more trouble than it's worth.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
As a self-admitted, grimey preacher's son - I know I've the heart for the truly fucked up things in life.

Very few walk that line.

(mild spoilers:
it ain't even that fun
)

Watch in like 8 months, this dude gonna be like

"Man BCT, I got some major girl issues, she's so clingy! Borderline stalker type shit man!"

And none of us will care bruh!

Gorillaz

He's going to change completely trying to woo her, thinking it will work, only for it to backfire and for him to be the one rocking I love Jesus shirts

Watch in like 8 months, this dude gonna be like

"Man BCT, I got some major girl issues, she's so clingy! Borderline stalker type shit man!"

And none of us will care bruh!

What if it's Cookie tho

BkMsyZ8IEAArj85.jpg:medium

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
My cousin is Sade's drummer #humblebrag

I got to meet her backstage and take a photo before her Vancouver concert in 2011. She's even more transcendent in person

Lucky ass...

I've been meaning to get to a concert of hers, forever and a day now. Her band is so damn good.

DY_nasty

btw

edge of tomorrow wasn't 'bad' by any means

emily blunt is kinda nice too

DY_nasty

^^better than jojo? wtf its like that?
Was it good? Worth seeing in the theaters or wait til red box?

red box

which is sad because i love these kinds of cheesy sci-fi action flicks and i wish they'd make more money

but i'll be real and say that this was entertaining and... yeah. it wasn't funny enough to be funny, the action wasn't amazing enough to beat out any other big movie of this summer, the seriousness was okay - but not enough to hit anyone older than a third grader hard (which is really some shit because the source material was fucking awesome)... all characters were pretty forgettable. blunt was a lot better than i thought she'd be in this type of role. did way better than what was required by the script imo

but it was entertaining. my expectations were low to begin with.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I guess that handsome guy mugshot thread is proof that the thirst is real for women too

thats never been a secret. with a family of women there are two things i know. when an argunent breaks out, keep your head down but your eyes open, and if there is an attractive dude in uniform nearby, the thirst will reach sahara levels

harSon

Banned
too big

sticking with SP1

I played with it in stores a few times and I really like the size. It doesn't feel that much bigger to me due to the new aspect ratio taking away a lot of the verticality. It's thin and ridiculously light to boot.

Considering what I'll be using it for (Photoshop, Video Editing, Note taking tool, etc.) as well as a thin profile laptop, and not necessarily as a tablet, I welcome the new size with open arms.

lol Surface.

Have you actually tried using one? The hardware/technology is ridiculously good. I wouldn't recommend it as an everyday tablet, or attempt to use it as a gaming platform though.

Ain't heard that name in years. All those Asian artist US albums were doodoo. I mean if BoA couldn't do it, what makes others think they can?

Well Boa still can't speak English well and she's been at it for like 13 years. That's one reason I'd try if I were in their position.

CK's two singles are hot asshole juice. Rule The World or whatever is the lesser of the two evils, her other one Busy Doing Nothing...some new type struggle bars. Entire thing sounds like something straight outta 2000.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Well Boa still can't speak English well and she's been at it for like 13 years. That's one reason I'd try if I were in their position.

CK's two singles are hot asshole juice. Rule The World or whatever is the lesser of the two evils, her other one Busy Doing Nothing...some new type struggle bars. Entire thing sounds like something straight outta 2000.

Tangent, but this made me howl in work this morning.

Slayven

Someone pointed out that BoA has been a pop star for more than half the time she been alive. Are they as struggle as "Easy breezy I am Japnesey?
Y'all hit the Ubi mines early.

It was the best way to describe what I was hearing lol.

Someone pointed out that BoA has been a pop star for more than half the time she been alive. Are they as struggle as "Easy breezy I am Japnesey?

Truth be told, I never listened to Exodus to make a comparison. But they're pretty bad; I'm talkin Chief Keef might be able to write a better pop song. I never finished listening to either, I know on Rule Your World she breaks off into Japanese/English randomly and I'm like...niggress you know you're in the US right? If you're trying to get on TRL this shit isn't gonna work. I stopped listening at that point.

To be fair the song itself is average but is brought down by the weird as fuck hook.

Slayven

It was the best way to describe what I was hearing lol.

Truth be told, I never listened to Exodus to make a comparison. But they're pretty bad; I'm talkin Chief Keef might be able to write a better pop song. I never finished listening to either, I know on Rule Your World she breaks off into Japanese/English randomly and I'm like...niggress you know you're in the US right? If you're trying to get on TRL this shit isn't gonna work. I stopped listening at that point.

To be fair the song itself is average but is brought down by the weird as fuck hook.
You should listen to Exodus, it hurts cause you know she is better than this. Damn you are not lying about Rule your world. She said this shit with a straight face?

"I got to work and sweat before you come in."

"Yummy in my tummy"

"Do you want some Ramen"

"Yokohama Ratchet"

Takes skill to embarrass two races in one song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom