• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Surface Pro 3 is the truth y'all.

Probably still going to cop the new iPad Mini when its released later this year. I'm definitely a fan of smaller tablets now.
I'd like a mini to read my comics on. I hope they still aren't going with 16GB as the smallest with these retina app sizes.

harSon

Banned
I'd like a mini to read my comics on. I hope they still aren't going with 16GB as the smallest with these retina app sizes.

I bought my dad the regular one they had on sale at Target a week back. It's definitely the perfect size IMO. Although I messed around with the iPad Air at Best Buy, and the thin profile and light weight in comparison to the regular iPad go a long way towards squashing my complaints about large tablets (although typing is still an issue).

I pretty much use my iPad exclusively for textbooks, comics, reading screenplays and surfing the internet. I don't play mobile games at all, so specs don't really mean much to me. The Mini seems perfect considering what I'd actually use it for.

This is one of those situations that the more is said the worst off it is. Family let us turn away and just keep walking.

And FYI drunk status folk.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
huh?

Sigh I guess I gotta check out the thread. I gotta see what's up

It's all there

I just could be giving him too much credit having seen the show and knowing what he's talking about and not thinking it's comparable to "enjoying 12 year old camel toe"

but he's consenting to that label with his response, even if he doesn't realize that. and that's what people are responding to and being offended by.

Simplicity.

Don't know if you cats remember that video on my birthday that cat who was my bartender. Well he is rolling out from the spot that he is working at. So I stopped by and dropped him a 20 dollar tip and asked for him to make that infamous long island. Family it got me sleepy as fuck. I'm bout to drop off and crash.

G-Fex

It's all there

I just could be giving him too much credit having seen the show and knowing what he's talking about and not thinking it's comparable to "enjoying 12 year old camel toe"

but he's consenting to that label with his response, even if he doesn't realize that. and that's what people are responding to and being offended by.

hmmm. Probably is a creep then.

Gorillaz

Simplicity.

Don't know if you cats remember that video on my birthday that cat who was my bartender. Well he is rolling out from the spot that he is working at. So I stopped by and dropped him a 20 dollar tip and asked for him to make that infamous long island. Family it got me sleepy as fuck. I'm bout to drop off and crash.

I strive to reach your level of drunkness on a more constant basis. One day.

ReiGun

Got my first paycheck from the new job, and I must be growing up because I do not feel that usual urge to rush out and go broke again I used to have. I got myself a haircut and a three piece w/ biscuit and that's the most "splurging" I'll probably do until I get paid again.

On my "Julius from Everybody Hates Chris" shit.

royalan

Got my first paycheck from the new job, and I must be growing up because I do not feel that usual urge to rush out and go broke again I used to have. I got myself a haircut and a three piece w/ biscuit and that's the most "splurging" I'll probably do until I get paid again.

...where'd you get the 3-piece from, tho?

harSon

Banned

I was like that until my bank account became swole :(

Was in the strip club a couple days ago. Women who are gymnasts on the pole are so great to watch. I don't really care if they're hot and all they do is shimmy.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member

Everyone feels like that their first check, since you still remember what it's like to not get one. lol

Hard part is staying disciplined 3 months from now. When you start thinking you always have money and will always be getting more. That's when the true test begins

Congrats on the new job btw.

ReiGun

The one strip club my boys like looks ratchet as thee fuck. Shit's in an alley and everything. But they talk it up so maybe I'll give it a shot one day.

...where'd you get the 3-piece from, tho?
Popeyes. I actually surprised these fools had everything I wanted. The Popeyes around here is always running out of something or another.

I was like that until my bank account became swole :(
Gotta kick that console buying habit brah. lol

Everyone feels like that their first check, since you still remember what it's like to not get one. lol

Hard part is staying disciplined 3 months from now. When you start thinking you always have money and will always be getting more. That's when the true test begins

Congrats on the new job btw.
Oh I know. Was like that all through college. lol

At least now I have a goal since I'm trying to save up to move out. And thanks!

Posted something about Phat Beach around a week ago in some random GAF thread. Couple hours ago, I saw Brian Hooks sitting down eating food with his family while I was walking into a Chipotle

this goddamn town

Slayven

The one strip club my boys like looks ratchet as thee fuck. Shit's in an alley and everything. But they talk it up so maybe I'll give it a shot one day.

Popeyes. I actually surprised these fools had everything I wanted. The Popeyes around here is always running out of something or another.

Gotta kick that console buying habit brah. lol

How you going to run out of chicken? I feel like if you run out of your main product you should close for the day.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Ratchet ass strip clubs do have a certain allure.

But I don't go anywhere near that shit if I can help it. I'm out of Durham now. I ain't going back. /blackfist
Was in the strip club a couple days ago. Women who are gymnasts on the pole are so great to watch. I don't really care if they're hot and all they do is shimmy.

She was up there with the ballet shoes
wow.png
I knew it was serious

Redhead girl talking about going to Germany one day and she had more Egyptian tattoos than a lil bit.

ReiGun

How you going to run out of chicken? I feel like if you run out of your main product you should close for the day.

Man, I've walked into this place on at least five separate occasions to get a chicken sandwich and every time they look back at me like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Nevermind their inability to keep a wing or a thigh on hand, or the constant sides struggle (so many substitutions).

Imagine my shock when I walked in this evening and saw these niggas flourishing. Chicken far as the eye could see. I decided not to press my luck trying to get red beans and rice and just got fries. lol

royalan

RIGHT!?

I love strip clubs for this reason. Those women put in WORK.

Good man.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Posted something about Phat Beach around a week ago in some random GAF thread. Couple hours ago, I saw Brian Hooks sitting down eating food with his family while I was walking into a Chipotle

this goddamn town

i almost got run over by james woods in the valley when they were filming be cool.

it happens

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know about that one

kermit dehumanizing stare is legit tho

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The Raid is real as FUCK

oh my god this fight with the mad dog is pure piff

I hate you Reigun for being able to indulge in Popeyes while my allergic ass has to deal.

Got my state medi-cal card though, so hopefully I can get an appointment with someone soon. I'm actually working 5 days a week now for once and I'm tired as fuck. Money is nice tho...

This girl giving me a lapdance... I was spitting prime cut game the whole night. Rising through the power rankings like a boss in the building. Old girls at this club (the same one where that dude's ex used to work at) were giving me the "I remember you :O" piff all night long.

This redhead girl tho. I shit you not, she gliding on this pole like it was just a figment of everyone's imagination. Crazy strong pole game. She was cute, but no drop-dead gorgeous girl like some of the others but after she hit a 5 second flagpole and rolled right into a 15 second kip, every dude in their was ready to give a standing ovation. And we fuckin did.

I did the asshole thing that I always do. Locate all the scrubbiest dudes in the establishment and plan out ways for them to make me look good. The obvious virgin with the tooyoungtodrinkdon'tbuymeshots shirt, the pretty boy/asshole who steps on toes, the slow dancing stripper who's clearly on ex, and the guys who just came out of a breakup - all of them. Marked. And put to work. We spoke a couple of times before that dance but after I enacted Scumbag Resonance, I felt almost certain I was getting that number by the end of the night after that last-call lapdance.

brehs

I've seen a lot of things. A lot. But when she straddled me, leaned back, bit my ear, and purred I was fucking eliminated. She expected to turn around after the dance and see a composed young man who'd been riding the wave of virgin tears, free alcohol, and security daps all night long. Instead she got a future walmart greeter who lost the ability to close his mouth.

I'll own it though. I wear that L with pride.
Sho Nuff

I got over my procrastination and started late ass spring cleaning to create some space.

I got a plastic tub with a decade's worth of stuff in it. So far I pulled old books, comics, and burned cds(so fucking many). I also got a crown royal bag full of mardi gras beads. Not sure what I'm going to do with those.

The first (and last) time I did that was when I was like 14 and bagged groceries as a summer job. Blew it on a bunch of G.I.Joes. My dad took them all from me and also grounded me.

RedSwirl

I put Summer card # 8 up for trade if anyone's interested.

It is what it is.

Been around it so long that I'm numb to it I guess. I know regular ass dudes that like the show and those types of characters and understand why they like it and I just don't think it's anything bad I guess.

It's frustrating not being able to communicate exactly why, but I understand finding something just flat out unacceptable. I mean I feel that way about bronies

Didn't want to die on this mountain but I did anyways. RIP

Yeah that is fucked up, but in my opinion one problem is that a ban would be hard as hell to enforce due to the nature of fictional characters.

An artist or author can already change a character's age or appearance on a whim. You've already got the "1000-year-old dragon" defense. There are even game characters who are different ages in North America and Japan just to dodge the possibility of laws like this.

The Japanese government actually tried a ban a while ago and the manga industry basically threw a fit until the bill died. Even Miura came out against the ban. They were afraid it would basically turn into Japan's Comics Code Authority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom