• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I know I'm late to the discussion but Utada's Exodus was pretty bad... I only liked a few songs on that album but they paled so badly in comparison to her others. And her "This Is The One" album? I am cry. :(

I haven't kept up with Crystal Kay in a while but now I'm scared if she's gonna have the same problem as Utada.

I know I'm late to the discussion but Utada's Exodus was pretty bad... I only liked a few songs on that album but they paled so badly in comparison to her others. And her "This Is The One" album? I am cry. :(

I haven't kept up with Crystal Kay in a while but now I'm scared if she's gonna have the same problem as Utada.

She is.

Kreed

So Nintendo has resorted to going to Kotaku's fan base for game ideas?

You would think people would learn from the Link being a girl comment not to take random comments from Nintendo too serious unless they put the game right in front of you.

"When we said take a Kotaku poll, we were using the Japanese expression for get the hell out of our face with these stupid ass questions. But it does not translate well in English."

Gorillaz

There is a dude that lives across the street from me whose both driver side doors are gone and is driving around the parking lot

Edit: this pic I took of it is too shitty ill get it again later

Spinluck

Lol nothing good could come from it. Better than asking yahoo readers, the world isn't ready for a game where Mario kills black people.

Probably better than asking GAF.

Kotaku's comment section is starting to read a lot better than some Gaming Side GAF threads. The bias is too apparent on here nowadays.

I loved the idea of Marlo "winning" but that serial killer storyline was silly as fuck.

The payoff was great though. Especially Carcetti's face at the beginning of the last episode:

0.jpg

"YEP. I WAS THE MASTERMIND"

tumblr_lkwyraDCS31qfz4qro1_500.jpg

I loved the idea of Marlo "winning" but that serial killer storyline was silly as fuck.

It was great.
I read a quick run down a while back. Marlo walks up to those guys on the corner and they're talking about Omar like he's god damn superman. Omar in death achieved what Marlo is/was striving for. It's really clear too that only Marlo thinks he 'won', like his lawyer said he lucked out and he achieved what Stringer Bell was going after, but Marlo isn't about that life. He's gonna end up dead or in jail for sure.

hypernima

Banned
Ricky's the anchor of the group anyway. Speaking of which outside of Slayven, DY, Bish, Esco and myself who else here is old enough to remember the original group in all their shag and rat-tail glory????

back in high school my friend would always say I looked like Ralph Tresvant, I don't know why but that always got me riled.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
2k career mode is such bullshit

i'm playing SG, averaging close to 30 a game, coming off the bench behind waiters - waiters gets injured and for FIVE GAMES i'm still coming off the bench

on the plane to the next game, carrick fucking felix, all 58 overall of him, tells me no hard feelings about taking his starting spot

dahell

DominoKid

i'm playing SG, averaging close to 30 a game, coming off the bench behind waiters - waiters gets injured and for FIVE GAMES i'm still coming off the bench

on the plane to the next game, carrick fucking felix, all 58 overall of him, tells me no hard feelings about taking his starting spot

dahell

that makes me wish there was a "start a fight" option.

dahell

Took me 5 seasons of demanding trades to finally get to LA. I never hit free agency for whatever reason.

Won chips for Utah, Phoenix, Detroit, OKC and then Utah again. Go traded to LA at the all-star break and their record was so bad at that point I couldn't even make the playoffs =(

Started this season 8-0 tho

Tony Parker
Beal
Henderson
Vesely
Me

Greatest starting line-up of all time dawg, talking about 35 points a quarter. just under .700 shooting as a team.

akira28

Behind the Green Door, a historical classic.

I always wondered why Marilyn Chambers was a big deal, and it was because of this movie.

dahell

The career mode is that in depth? It has intrigued me. I havent played a basketball game since NBA Live was relevant

DY_nasty

I'll say more about the strippers later. I got hit off something serious.
The career mode is that in depth? It has intrigued me. I havent played a basketball game since NBA Live was relevant

Damn dude. Yeah... well, in that case go check out 2k and get your mind blown.

There's some depth to it. Answering post game interview questions and being a good teammate makes your team play better together to an extent.

But it's kind of a facade, I've been through that exact scenario that DY described and a lot of the logic is really out of whack too. Being a back-up to guys who shouldn't be seeing the floor more than 10 minutes a game let alone starting happens a lot, the league sees you as a player rating and not your stats. It's gotten better over the years, but still has a long way to go.

Score 50 grab 15 boards dish 10 assists with 5 TOs.

Interviewer "That was a rough game for you, why do you think you couldn't keep control of the ball?"

west.png

breh

Eva Green is just a tad bit too thin. But I wouldn't mind seeing her as Wonder Woman; Eva was easily the best thing about that 300 sequel, chick was a straight beast in all her scenes...ALL of them. *wipes brow*

I still think Antje Traue was the perfect Wonder Woman, but alas she is/was Faora so that's a no go.

DY_nasty

This girl giving me a lapdance... I was spitting prime cut game the whole night. Rising through the power rankings like a boss in the building. Old girls at this club (the same one where that dude's ex used to work at) were giving me the "I remember you :O" piff all night long.

This redhead girl tho. I shit you not, she gliding on this pole like it was just a figment of everyone's imagination. Crazy strong pole game. She was cute, but no drop-dead gorgeous girl like some of the others but after she hit a 5 second flagpole and rolled right into a 15 second kip, every dude in their was ready to give a standing ovation. And we fuckin did.

I did the asshole thing that I always do. Locate all the scrubbiest dudes in the establishment and plan out ways for them to make me look good. The obvious virgin with the tooyoungtodrinkdon'tbuymeshots shirt, the pretty boy/asshole who steps on toes, the slow dancing stripper who's clearly on ex, and the guys who just came out of a breakup - all of them. Marked. And put to work. We spoke a couple of times before that dance but after I enacted Scumbag Resonance, I felt almost certain I was getting that number by the end of the night after that last-call lapdance.

brehs

I've seen a lot of things. A lot. But when she straddled me, leaned back, bit my ear, and purred I was fucking eliminated. She expected to turn around after the dance and see a composed young man who'd been riding the wave of virgin tears, free alcohol, and security daps all night long. Instead she got a future walmart greeter who lost the ability to close his mouth.

I'll own it though. I wear that L with pride.
Eva Green is just a tad bit too thin. But I wouldn't mind seeing her as Wonder Woman; Eva was easily the best thing about that 300 sequel, chick was a straight beast in all her scenes...ALL of them. *wipes brow*

I still think Antje Traue was the perfect Wonder Woman, but alas she is/was Faora so that's a no go.

Yo these fit women slay me. They can act too? Shut up and take my money.

I've been a Antje fan for a minute though.

Eva Green, Emily Blunt etc etc Every action movie I see with a lead female in it now has your god-tier Wonder Woman casting and they got that non presence in the fast movies instead smh

And even crazier is that the new 300 and edge of tomorrow were WB movies. These ladies were right in front of them wtf

Idris swag to the maximum. Would love to see more stuff from him in British accent on film

This girl giving me a lapdance... I was spitting prime cut game the whole night. Rising through the power rankings like a boss in the building. Old girls at this club (the same one where that dude's ex used to work at) were giving me the "I remember you :O" piff all night long.

This redhead girl tho. I shit you not, she gliding on this pole like it was just a figment of everyone's imagination. Crazy strong pole game. She was cute, but no drop-dead gorgeous girl like some of the others but after she hit a 5 second flagpole and rolled right into a 15 second kip, every dude in their was ready to give a standing ovation. And we fuckin did.

I did the asshole thing that I always do. Locate all the scrubbiest dudes in the establishment and plan out ways for them to make me look good. The obvious virgin with the tooyoungtodrinkdon'tbuymeshots shirt, the pretty boy/asshole who steps on toes, the slow dancing stripper who's clearly on ex, and the guys who just came out of a breakup - all of them. Marked. And put to work. We spoke a couple of times before that dance but after I enacted Scumbag Resonance, I felt almost certain I was getting that number by the end of the night after that last-call lapdance.

brehs

I've seen a lot of things. A lot. But when she straddled me, leaned back, bit my ear, and purred I was fucking eliminated. She expected to turn around after the dance and see a composed young man who'd been riding the wave of virgin tears, free alcohol, and security daps all night long. Instead she got a future walmart greeter who lost the ability to close his mouth.

I'll own it though. I wear that L with pride.

DY is BCT's designated strip club connoisseur.

Yo these fit women slay me. They can act too? Shut up and take my money.

I've been a Antje fan for a minute though.

Fit women in general man can be *wipes brow*. I tried to put Dreams onto Mankofit, Lita Lewis and GetFitWithNic, he wasn't having that…Dreams pls.

DY_nasty

Dangerous Days is fucking awesome. Perturbator is my favorite artist right now.
How do you spit game in the club when the music is so loud?

Go to clubs/bars where the music isn't knocking your teeth down your throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom