• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was thinking about making a thread but i thought it'd be safer to pose the question here

brehs

i dont know how to word this other than to just say it

can a vagina be too tight?

General consensus is that a female can never be too tight, but I've found that a "moderately tight" girl has given much better pleasure than one that's "too tight". I don't know how to really explain this other than to say that the latter ends up being a bit of a struggle. Like trying to take on Seymour on Mount Gagazet without ever having grinded before.

One, calm her down. Try just playing around with no penetration so she's not nervous.

Two, Kegel exercises. The better the vaginal muscle tone, the easier the penetration.

Three, be patient. Don't force it, don't expect to get in there soon.

Allow me to be TMI here: I had the same problem, and the above advice got me through it. Especially the Kegels. Good luck.

Slayven

dance-of-joy-o.gif

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=117655502&postcount=103

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm gonna quit work this week. Nobody realizes this is supposed to be my 30 day mark.

BHZ Mayor

Tell me why I have to do all kinds of mental gymnastics just to get 2 pancakes, 2 pieces of sausage, and 2 pieces of bacon from IHOP.

i was thinking about making a thread but i thought it'd be safer to pose the question here

brehs

i dont know how to word this other than to just say it

can a vagina be too tight?

General consensus is that a female can never be too tight, but I've found that a "moderately tight" girl has given much better pleasure than one that's "too tight". I don't know how to really explain this other than to say that the latter ends up being a bit of a struggle. Like trying to take on Seymour on Mount Gagazet without ever having grinded before.

www.reddit.com/r/bigdickproblems

People tripping out because it isn't the uncut version are crazy. They literally removed a few frames from two scenes.

What was removed? If it's a spoiler don't tell me.

If you've seen it, please tell me the hammer girl fight sequence is legit! The trailer makes it seem like her fight on the bus against whoever she fought was just ridiculous. I'm praying that it's as dope as I'm hyping it up to be.

If you've seen it, please tell me the hammer girl fight sequence is legit! The trailer makes it seem like her fight on the bus against whoever she fought was just ridiculous. I'm praying that it's as dope as I'm hyping it up to be.

It's dope.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

hammer girl and bat boy are dope

Helped a stranded motorist. Got afternoon delight from the wifey. Helped establish a mobile operations center. Talked my way into a free meal.

Today was a good day.

What's this hammer girl thing y'all are talking about?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

dirty supermarket tabloids but
Apparently, Sofia’s turned to Ellen to help her through her breakup with fiance Nick Loeb, and it’s not sitting well with Portia. Portia’s apparently jealous of Sofia’s touchy-feely behavior with Ellen, and thinks that Sofia should just back off. She’s reportedly always been wary of Ellen’s closeness with Sofia, and now that the two are getting even closer, Portia is getting even more insecure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom