• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

He got caught fucking hookers. Dude is never getting her back.
I remember that photo of him with his finger up some chicks ass.

Why is Draya on the couch.

Why.

I'm out.

Also TI's wife the definition of mediocre. /castshade

Also BET can't get Sprint no more, we stuck with Cricket.

EDIT: Fuck this post, I don't know why I hit reply.
Being sponsored by Cricket is like being sponsored by RC cola. Next step is being sponsored by who ever makes those bags of cereal that be at the bottom of the cereal aisle.

Slayven

All I know about Draya is that she's that hot chick who left her son to eat Hungry-Man dinners while she was at the club.

hatedrayatweets.jpg

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I see, fortunately I don't get into that remedial level TV shit. If it wasn't for BCT posting those twitter jokes I still would be oblivious to her.

I saw the first season with my cousins and that shit is straight brain poison. And Chad johnson coming off looking lame as fuck didn't help.

DominoKid

this summer anime season is looking struggle as hell. other than Dandy S2 and the Watanabe terrorist show there isn't much catching my eye.

chart

at least we still got JoJo.

Gorillaz

So basically it's the summer of Watanabe. I'll take it I guess.

Also I can't find my remote to the TV and it's stuck on this BET after party show. Holy Shit is this bad. Irrelevant ass dudes talking about irrelevant ass shit

Slayven

So basically it's the summer of Watanabe. I'll take it I guess.

Also I can't find my remote to the TV and it's stuck on this BET after party show. Holy Shit is this bad. Irrelevant ass dudes talking about irrelevant ass shit

They always "in the stuido" but none of them have dropped an album in years.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Didn't see Akame ga Kill. If they keep close to the manga it'll be dope. If they decide to 'moe/kawaii' it, it'll suck.

Have they done that with any other series? Shit filler I get, but that would seem a waste of time for a show like this.

Silky

Banned
Zankyou no Terror and Dandy really are the only appealing things. Shit. Everything else looks garbage. That cooking anime looks pretty decent, tho.

Studio drama.

Did I tell you guys my son got into a private school? They want him to move up a grade but I am not for it. He did really well on their entrance test but he is only 6. He doesn't read as well as 2nd graders and I believe it is better he stays with kids his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom