• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

That's the worse part...>.>
😧

REtZQAl.jpg
post random average Asian chicks to up your post count brehs

Or just bitch some to up yours.
i see magah girls every other day fam.

just cuz she legged & asian, DresmDrop doesn't mean she collects a 'go" on my wood list.

I like her legs.

jWILL253

Banned
Y'all in here actin' like you wouldn't smang if she walked in the room, though.

She's a solid 8.

Haven't met an Asian chick yet that is into Black dudes, though...

Y'all in here actin' like you wouldn't smang if she walked in the room, though.

She's a solid 8.

Haven't met an Asian chick yet that is into Black dudes, though...

Dated two, almost married one (That's a long depressing story). Friends with a bunch.

Move to Duluth GA. It's basically Korea part 2.

Damn Georgia Lottery got thier own police force lol, they busting all these corner stores slot machines. Also is Patel a common Indian name?

Gorillaz

Holy shit someone topped slay

JC cant even use that bullet point in the great bucket war of crabs against him anymore.

Also in terms of Asian chicks it depends.

jWILL253

Banned
That moment when you learn some interesting information on the company you work for from an ex-employee, that you can use in possible litigation against said company for engaging in unfair labor practices...
banderas.png

I have dated a couple one in particular was kinda weird.

I don't know if ya'll wanna hear that story

Dated two, almost married one (That's a long depressing story). Friends with a bunch.

Move to Duluth GA. It's basically Korea part 2.

popcorn_yes.gif

I wanna hear these stories now, lol...

How to hustle in The Tomorrow Children
Step 1. Hide all the dolls in the very back (most effectively for whale island)
Step 2. Rig election for vehicle mayor
Step 3. Soon as Godzilla's show up do a mad dash to turn the dolls in one at a time every 20 seconds.
Step 4. You'll have too many ration coupons to lose the next election rigging

How to hustle in The Tomorrow Children
Step 1. Hide all the dolls in the very back (most effectively for whale island)
Step 2. Rig election for vehicle mayor
Step 3. Soon as Godzilla's show up do a mad dash to turn the dolls in one at a time every 20 seconds.
Step 4. You'll have too many ration coupons to lose the next election rigging

This game sounds insane.

Feeling like -18 outchea brehs

You ever get hit in the face with cold wind and had to rethink your whole life and how you ended up at this point?

jWILL253

Banned
Rereading that Christy Mack thread. You know, that's the kind of shit that can cause a woman to avoid relationships with men. I seen this happen a couple times in my life, actually. Beautiful woman gets with asshole, asshole mistreats her/beats her, cue off/on phase, rinse & repeat at least twice. Then, they finally break up, and the woman ends up only dating women due to the actions of that one guy.

And honestly, who could blame said woman?

In other news... Leah Jung, brehs...
banderas.png

Rereading that Christy Mack thread. You know, that's the kind of shit that can cause a woman to avoid relationships with men. I seen this happen a couple times in my life, actually. Beautiful woman gets with asshole, asshole mistreats her/beats her, cue off/on phase, rinse & repeat at least twice. Then, they finally break up, and the woman ends up only dating women due to the actions of that one guy.

And honestly, who could blame said woman?

In other news... Leah Jung, brehs...
banderas.png

I'm sure I'll regret reading this but can I get a link to this thread?

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

#NotAllMen

Gorillaz

You ever get hit in the face with cold wind and had to rethink your whole life and how you ended up at this point?
Walking to the campus bus stop I thought the whole walk about where I wanted to live in the next few years

"DY moved to Hawaii and he escaped his family problems, maybe there is hope I can escape from this bullshit ass Midwest too"

When being frugal as fuck hits you in unexpected but wanted ways bruhs.

So I have 3 accounts. One for spending, the other for all bills and a third for savings.

Normally I'm ontop of all my financial shit, but for the last 3ish weeks I haven't really been doing anything with my money management wise. I made some big purchases recently (my idea of big being anything in the 60-150s) and with some frequency (wining and dining mostly). I was expecting to have $500ish in the spending account. Opened my account…$1,822.59. My reluctance to spend money has come through for me.

Now to place my order for a 970GTX.

Slayven

So I have 3 accounts. One for spending, the other for all bills and a third for savings.

Normally I'm ontop of all my financial shit, but for the last 3ish weeks I haven't really been doing anything with my money management wise. I made some big purchases recently (my idea of big being anything in the 60-150s) and with some frequency (wining and dining mostly). I was expecting to have $500ish in the spending account. Opened my account…$1,822.59. My reluctance to spend money has come through for me.

You joining dumpster diving Gaf have paid off.

iboKdxY9frINBA.gif

Furyous

It happened until I realized that it's cold as shit so maybe I should bundle up. I leave the house armored up with a balaclava, boxer brief underarmor draws combo, underarmor shirt, skull cap and wool beanie on. That doesn't count the addition jeans and two shirts I have on.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
It happened until I realized that it's cold as shit so maybe I should bundle up. I leave the house armored up with a balaclava, boxer brief underarmor draws combo, underarmor shirt, skull cap and wool beanie on. That doesn't count the addition jeans and two shirts I have on.
Same here. Basically was like "Wow the air is fucking my face up right now" and that was it. Rocking long johns, wool socks, t-shirt under a long-sleeve shirt, hoodie, hat/gloves and coat every time. This is that time of year where if you go outside after dark unprepared you're gonna have a bad time.

It's like an advanced feel of finding a 20 in your old pants pockets. Feels good, breh.

Angelus be wining and dining 'em, and the girls be slippin a little something something into his bank account afterwards

And I thought DY made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom