• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

jWILL253

Banned
Yikes.

There are a whole slew of bannings on the first page. Related?

No idea. Haven't read the whole thread yet.

Also, for the lurkers... yeah. I sure am white...
heh.png

Silky

Banned
Why the fuck does Publix not have online applications

I remembered I have $5 left on my Xbox account. Which Tomb Raider of last gen is worth it outside of '13, guys? Anniversary? Underworld? Legend?

Silky

Banned
Too bad the only Publix near me is in either Tyrone or about 15 minutes away from my campus. Goddamn I hate living in small towns.

Trey

What should I buy a ps4 for? Mgsv is coming to PC, bloodborne runs like it's a last gen game, I've never liked the uncharted series, Destiny was not what I wanted it to be.

This December showcase better enlighten me to the cause.

jWILL253

Banned
Solid 8 my ass. You trippin bruh

Once we all get past the fact that most Asian women will not be the thickest usually, it becomes easier to accept their beauty for what it is.

Dat price glitch.

I have $130 in my account right now.

Must... resist...

EDIT: Trey. Buy inFAMOUS Second Son & GTA V. Check out Resogun and Transistor.

harSon

Banned
What's the link to the listing? I feel like horse shit and was planning to go home in a bit, but for that price, I'm willing to stumble my sick ass into Walmart.

Malyse

Why the fuck does Publix not have online applications

I remembered I have $5 left on my Xbox account. Which Tomb Raider of last gen is worth it outside of '13, guys? Anniversary? Underworld? Legend?
I prefer underworld

----

Is noon to early to be drunk?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I can't get it to pull up on Amazon anymore either.

Lost out on the cheap 3DS XL from earlier this week. I always miss the deals.
4sErIUm.png

Gorillaz

Silky general and commander of the aint shit army for this

I feel sad inside brehs

Edit: can someone else receipt and shit work people tried it with the 3ds thing and got it apparently

harSon

Banned
I can't get it to pull up on Amazon anymore either.

Lost out on the cheap 3DS XL from earlier this week. I always miss the deals.
4sErIUm.png

This is the first deal I've missed in a while :(

What's stopping from someone making bullshit Amazon Marketplaces for items they want, and attempting to price match it at Walmart? Other than ethnics.

Malyse

This is the first deal I've missed in a while :(

What's stopping from someone making bullshit Amazon Marketplaces for items they want, and attempting to price match it at Walmart? Other than ethnics.
Ethical living is more trouble than its worth. Sidenote: autocorrect is goat.

harSon

Banned
Silky general and commander of the aint shit army for this

I feel sad inside brehs

Edit: can someone else receipt and shit work people tried it with the 3ds thing and got it apparently

Depends what kind of workers you have working. I always go to the Walmart where they got ain't shit workers who show up to work high as fuck. As opposed to the Walmart near my house where they've got Liberal Arts majors who can't find work outside of retail manning the electronics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom