• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went to my local walmart and they said they don't honor online price matching until December

Silky remains undisputed champion of ain't shit

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Lined up for an interview for what is probably seasonal retail (stocking). Never done retail before. What am I in for?

Everyone around you quitting constantly

My goal this week is to pick up a seasonal job. I'm told the cabling work I'm doing tends to slow down this time of year

Lined up for an interview for what is probably seasonal retail (stocking). Never done retail before. What am I in for?
571380_o.gif

11152607.gif

spock-pain.gif

Trucker came through the office, Marian Carey Xmas song comes on...he starts dishing about how he loves her, has her DVDs and shit. Talks about her marriage woes, beefing with other singers and her American Idol stint.

Don't judge books by their covers brehs.

Slayven

It's supposed to be like, getting stock off the trucks at 4am type shit. My brother tells me he worked something similar, but I don't know how similar this might be.

Man. I keep thinking about my friend who somehow managed to get people to pay him to house-sit.

Oh I thought you was going to be going head 2 head with the unwashed masses. Stocking?? You still going to wish for another job, but you will at least be sane.

Permed for Walmart

Some might say a brand new PS4 at 75% off is worth a permaban. I don't wanna test that theory though

It got pulled, I checked the site. I'm shocked it didn't break down from the other news today on the 3ds end. It's been a good couple of days so far

Fuuuck I want to get GTAV on PS4 so bad, but my budget doesn't allow it until Friday.

It's so tough to not just pick it up after work today.

RedSwirl

Oh I thought you was going to be going head 2 head with the unwashed masses. Stocking?? You still going to wish for another job, but you will at least be sane.

If I can help it there is no way my introverted ass is going to work a cash register, much less customer service.

I guess I have a slight advantage in that I don't have any college debt and I'm basically living in a basement with few real expenses right now. This shit is entirely for extra pocket change and possibly health insurance while I try to get some other shit off the ground on the side. Though, that other shit has been just about a non-starter for around 18 months now, so I don't know...

jWILL253

Banned
To be fair... that is quite the pointless post.

Not ban worthy, though.

EDIT: Actually, I had thought that Silky's post was on some GG shit. But now that I followed the link and understand the context... fuck that ban.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I guess after stet ruined some dudes with that walmart thing, people are more on their toes to not get called out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom