• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here watched Serial Experiments Lain?

W0QgS4N.png

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'll take dream drop over all that anime talk
literally the first furry in bct history just showed up

and you ain't anything more than a played out eddie griffin joke at this point anyways so i don't even know why you ain't put yourself on ignore yet

Trey

I don't know what sins I'd have to commit in life to be called a tired Eddie Griffin joke but I'm glad I haven't reached that nadir.

and you ain't anything more than a played out eddie griffin joke at this point anyways so i don't even know why you ain't put yourself on ignore yet

Merciless.
I still don't know what Jandro did to deserve this...

Village

If I learned anything from art school, there are are a lot of low key peeps when it comes to this sort of thing.

Edited for shortness.

Malyse

If i learned anything by being on the web, there are a lot of low key dudes about this. Or just life really, I go to an art school, so sometime I learn about my peers other vested interests. Smile and nod.
Yeah, tumblr is scary. That just randomly showed up on my dash.

Mariah Carey "All I Want for Christmas" too stronk, crossing boundaries and eroding stereotypes left and right

image23877.jpg

Is this the only "modern" Christmas song that gets airtime? I mean, besides Donny Hathaway's wonderful "This Christmas", Run DMC's "Christmas in Hollis" and that lame "Do They Know It's Christmas?" song.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Timedog got Devo pregnant, can't raise a child and keep up with the BCT cycle. Slay started to get suspicious when baby clothes popped up on her Amazon wishlist.

Gorillaz

Speaking of Eddie Griffin does anyone remember that struggle show Malcolm and Eddie

Dont know whst they were trying to accomplish with it

RP912

Banned
Is this the only "modern" Christmas song that gets airtime? I mean, besides Donny Hathaway's wonderful "This Christmas", Run DMC's "Christmas in Hollis" and that lame "Do They Know It's Christmas?" song.

41JX167Z8AL.jpg

This album>>>>what the radio plays concerning christmas

Malyse

Rarely some stuff off the Preachers Wife. Chistmas Shoes too.

Yall got Christmas music in stores and on the radio yet? I know the trees are up.
In happier news, Mario 3d world is fucking grand.
NNID?

RP912

Banned
Rarely some stuff off the Preachers Wife.

Yall got Christmas music in stores and on the radio yet? I know the trees are up.

lol trees don't go up until the second week of December, but my good golly ass try to put up as soon as 12am hit on Black Friday.

Just completed two levels into world 4. I get all the stars and stamps but knowing me I probably overlooked something. 85 green stars so far.

Edit: just destroyed some geodudes. 86

yeah, you gonna want all those, trust me

and that game actually gets better from there, believe it or not

Malyse

Jeez. Moesha was an unlucky show.
tumblr_lpusy451Ub1qa6vfpo1_500.jpg

Dead. Shot in his car over false rape accusation.
lamont-bently-moesha-curse.jpg

Dead. Ejected from his car and hit by 5 cars.
303405_10151049150503072_306342212_n.jpg

Dead. Got cervical cancer and kindey disease.

And I think we all know bout Bernie Mac.
Just completed two levels into world 4. I get all the stars and stamps but knowing me I probably overlooked something. 85 green stars so far.

Edit: just destroyed some geodudes. 86

Is that the 25 number serial or is it something else? Also, does it differ from my 3DS Id?

3D World or 3D Land?
lol trees don't go up until the second week of December, but my good golly ass try to put up as soon as 12am hit on Black Friday.
Saw them at Walmart two weeks before Halloween.

In happier news, Mario 3d world is fucking grand.

Man I can't bring myself to play it. Came with my Wii U and when I started looking at Luigi running around in a cat outfit making all those nyaa~ noises.. just
kttcolichildplease

If my dad saw me doing that he'd AP my ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom