• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love going back to older games that I havent played in a while just to realize content I have overlooked. Damn Adventure/Bounty mode in D3 is too fun.

And all the ME3 dlc is on sale on psn. so is burnout paradise. I might be spending a 20 family.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I love going back to older games that I havent played in a while just to realize content I have overlooked. Damn Adventure/Bounty mode in D3 is too fun.

And all the ME3 dlc is on sale on psn. so is burnout paradise. I might be spending a 20 family.

burnout paradise was lame, don't waste your money.

royalan

So apparently Luther is getting a US remake, with Elba executive producing...but not starring.

I really don't know who I want to see play that role after him.

Gorillaz

Finally saw interstellar fam

Honestly the more I think about it the more I don't like the way the 3rd act went down and its need for extra "conflict"

Finally saw interstellar fam

Honestly the more I think about it the more I don't like the way the 3rd act went down and its need for extra "conflict"

yo

mcconaughey didn't even ask about his son when he saw his daughter on her deathbed.

look at me I'm Micheal Caine I'd rather have my final words be that line from that damn poem I won't shut up about instead of giving you some peace of mind about your father and perhaps resolving your super long lasting daddy issues

Look at me I'm Murph I held a grudge against my father for 30 years and wouldn't even send him a bday vid cause he left me even though I joined NASA at some point probably in my mid twenties and knew all about him trying to save the world. Fuck you daddy.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Machinegames
JD1ABWu.png

Finished Wolfenstein. Game is Gdlk.

It has been a long while since I played a shooter like this, with characters I actually gave a fuck about.

I can only imagine the amount of horror in store for the story, if they get a sequel. After what goes down towards the end, the antagonist (if they stick with it) will probably go scorched Earth trying to track down BJ's gang.

I haven't felt compelled to listen to an audio diary since Bioshock 2. Having the journal entrees of one of the most badass characters in the game, read to you during quiet time, gives you that added push to fuck shit up.

Some of the deaths in the group though.
ywNnKfh.png

Gorillaz

yo

mcconaughey didn't even ask about his son when he saw his daughter on her deathbed.

look at me I'm Micheal Caine I'd rather have my final words be that line from that damn poem I won't shut up about instead of giving you some peace of mind about your father and perhaps resolving your super long lasting daddy issues

Look at me I'm Murph I held a grudge against my father for 30 years and wouldn't even send him a bday vid cause he left me even though I joined NASA at some point probably in my mid twenties and knew all about him trying to save the world. Fuck you daddy.

Like....what was all of this extra drama for

Michael Caine dying like that literally reminds me of chick from TDKR dying all over dramatic I almost started laughing. The son got no play from MM and in fact was ignored by him the whole time. The fall into the black hole was...man....

fun movie reminds me of Bioshock Infinite in terms of the more you try to "get it" the more it begins to unravel itself

RedSwirl

Machinegames
JD1ABWu.png

Finished Wolfenstein. Game is Gdlk.

It has been a long while since I played a shooter like this, with characters I actually gave a fuck about.

I can only imagine the amount of horror in store for the story, if they get a sequel. After what goes down towards the end, the antagonist (if they stick with it) will probably go scorched Earth trying to track down BJ's gang.

I haven't felt compelled to listen to an audio diary since Bioshock 2. Having the journal entrees of one of the most badass characters in the game, read to you during quiet time, gives you that added push to fuck shit up.

Some of the deaths in the group though.
ywNnKfh.png

The game is currently on its way to me from Amazon. PC version too. Why? Because it would probably take about the same amount of time for me to download all 50GB of the game.

Like....what was all of this extra drama for

Michael Caine dying like that literally reminds me of chick from TDKR dying all over dramatic I almost started laughing. The son got no play from MM and in fact was ignored by him the whole time. The fall into the black hole was...man....

fun movie reminds me of Bioshock Infinite in terms of the more you try to "get it" the more it begins to unravel itself

The only reason I understood that shit was because I'd previously spent way too much time on Wikipedia randomly reading about quantum physics and astrophysics.

And the Ray J sex tape led to the public rise of the Kardashians. So it's still a curse.

Which in turn led to her marrying Kanye. With the staggering amount of Ye stans on this board which live their life vicariously through him, that's a blessing.

Ray J broke the curse brehs.

Interstellar was a huge step up from inception and TDKR

It has its problems but coop is the best character nolan has had and also got the best soundtrack in a nolan movie too. Those organs got me shook.

Onemic

B3 and BR were great.
And then everything after? Nah

DA:I tho
rejoice.png

And Interstellar wasn't bad, it's just a step down.
Although Caine's and Damon's characters?
camby.png

8 black haircuts breh

One thing I dont like about character creation though is that there is no black hair colour. Just colours that are somewhat close to black, but not quite. And the colours arent that good either

Mortemis

Banned
So today I finally saw a vita that's not in a retail box or hooked to a kiosk. They really do exist huh.

Dude was playing some anime game, lol.

yo

Christopher Nolan
don't give a fuck about Father Son relationships

Artificial drama via editing

the original script
was faaaar more crazier and made less sense

I thought Echoes was the one people generally disliked.

People with that opinion are insane.

In other news, I applied for a customer services job with Nintendo and got a call from the recruiter about an interview while I was at work. called them back an hour later and the job was gone.

FML.

Sabrewulf

Banned
Finished Sunset Overdrive and Wild Arms 3 this past weekend. SO is outstanding. Wild Arms 3 was pretty great too.

Moving on to Valkyria Chronicles and GTAV now.

Oh, those $60 Wii-Us? Girlfriend copped me one for Christmas. Got Smash, Mario 3D World, Bayo 2 and Zombi-U. #MVP

Finished Sunset Overdrive and Wild Arms 3 this past weekend. SO is outstanding. Wild Arms 3 was pretty great too.

Moving on to Valkyria Chronicles and GTAV now.

Oh, those $60 Wii-Us? Girlfriend copped me one for Christmas. Got Smash, Mario 3D World, Bayo 2 and Zombi-U. #MVP

Good shit on that Wild Arms 3. Valkyria is fucking fantastic by the way.

http://www.etonline.com/news/154076_janice_dickinson_details_alleged_bill_cosby_sexual_assault/

This fool has 16 accusers now. All I'm hearing is that Chris Rock sound bite "Another Kid?".

It was inevitable. It's picking up traction, we probably will see more come out. Look at Tiger Woods. When that shit went down, you had females coming out the walls ,"Yeah I fucked em too" type of shit. Bill bout to get it. Black Crusaders can't help him now.

But on Tiger Woods... this motherfucker was giving it to Joslyn James.....

You people managed to talk about mature Nintendo games without mentioning the greatest game of all time?

Jesus wept.

6.png

1 > 2 > 3

Quadraxis is pretty dope tho

The game is currently on its way to me from Amazon. PC version too. Why? Because it would probably take about the same amount of time for me to download all 50GB of the game.

The only reason I understood that shit was because I'd previously spent way too much time on Wikipedia randomly reading about quantum physics and astrophysics.

This kinda makes me want to play Infinite.

Village

Forever trash for calling that fuckboy Raph the leader of the group.

oh, i'm sorry.

You are that guy.

You are that guy who doesn't think Raph is the best.

I feel sorry, for you. Please don't tell me you like leonardo, maybe its like mikey or Don or something. Someone with actually character who isn't a bald characterless "leader". Leonardo is like not good cyclops and cyclops like the rest of the x men already kind of ain't shit.

Kreed

It was inevitable. It's picking up traction, we probably will see more come out. Look at Tiger Woods. When that shit went down, you had females coming out the walls ,"Yeah I fucked em too" type of shit. Bill bout to get it. Black Crusaders can't help him now.

But on Tiger Woods... this motherfucker was giving it to Joslyn James.....

Bill can't even help himself. What excuse do you use when none of these women can take you to court? "Oh, they all just want fame or a book deal 30 years later."

oh, i'm sorry.

You are that guy.

You are that guy who doesn't think Raph is the best.

I feel sorry, for you. Please don't tell me you like leonardo, maybe its like mikey or Don or something. Someone with actually character who isn't a bald characterless "leader". Leonardo is like not good cyclops and cyclops like the rest of the x men already kind of ain't shit.
I know we don't have Naruto fans shitting on Cyke?
I know we don't.

Malyse

I hope Disney Movies Anywhere starts adding TV shows. There's no point that I wouldn't be willing to throw down for Darkwing Duck and Gargoyles

Onemic

Cyke is the worst Xmen in the xmen

Nigga is a deadbeat dad. Got so obsessed with Jeans death he had to get with a chick that looked exactly like her....Then dumped her and their babies ass when he found out Jean wasn't dead.

Oh, then he helped kill her after.

Only Xmen that's real is Wolverine.

Slayven

Cyke is the worst Xmen in the xmen

Nigga is a deadbeat dad. Got so obsessed with Jeans death he had to get with a chick that looked exactly like her....Then dumped her and their babies ass when he found out Jean wasn't dead.

Oh, then he helped kill her after.

Only Xmen that's real is Wolverine.

WHat? Wolverine started the "mutant taht can't get over a woman" train, And he got 3 kids he ain't did shit for. At least Cyke raised Cable.

I know you are a canuck and got to rep Canadian but come on.

Onemic

WHat? Wolverine started the "mutant taht can't get over a woman" train, And he got 3 kids he ain't did shit for. At least Cyke raised Cable.

I know you are a canuck and got to rep Canadian but come on.

Cyke didnt raise Cable, he gave his ass away.

I'll take the L for Wolverine not getting over the Jean fever, but I can understand why he keeps trying though. Jean keeps acting like she wants his ass.

Dragon Age: Inquisition is dope so far, but dear god does the combat suck complete ass. It really drags down the game from being truly great. Bioware needs to hire some competent combat designers. Shit makes no sense at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom