• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Lol @ ethics when it comes taking advantage of Walmart in that thread, one of the most evil corporations out there. Ya'll can be struggle moral and I'll be the lowly scumbag happy as fuck playing his $90 PS4.

Walmart ain't gonna be the one eating the cost in the end

Malyse

Damn nigga at 3'o clock
Actually at noon.
----

As with Man landing on the Moon, Mandela walking free from his prison cell, and Derek Jeter’s winning hit in his last game at Yankee Stadium - it was a photograph that will be forever etched in the memory,
-Piers Morgan on Kim K's paper mag pics.

😶
Throw Blair Underwood at it. He had his Idris going on in Ironside, before that was cancelled.
I can support this.

I'm with harson. We supposed to feel guilty over Walmart getting price scammed? Haaaaaanh?! That's one of the slimiest of American corporations when it comes to worker benefits/rights

i would say that it's shady to list a fake PS4 on Amazon, but totally fair to try and pricematch an Amazon price at Walmart if you weren't involved in making the fraudulent listing.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I'm with harson. We supposed to feel guilty over Walmart getting price scammed? Haaaaaanh?! That's one of the slimiest of American corporations when it comes to worker benefits/rights[/QUOTE]

and they're the ones who bear the burden of the cost of the losses due to shrinkage. Not the guys at the top. lol

Young Magus

Corporations are people too bro. Think about how they feel

Still mad at that being official decision.

RIP in peace Silky.

6015067182_c0a6fd0e8f.jpg

RP912

Banned
I'm indifferent about the Walmart fiasco. Fuck that company but I just hope this shit doesn't affect the workers bonuses. Folks that jump on internet pricing schemes fail to see the fact that the company will retaliate in the worst way. Fucking the customer and the actual workers with bullshit policies to avoid any more mishaps.

jWILL253

Banned
Can BlackGAF agree that spankings are outdated?

Because niggas still don't seem to be gettin' it in this Adrian Peterson thread...

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I'm indifferent about the Walmart fiasco. Fuck that company but I just hope this shit doesn't affect the workers bonuses. Folks that jump on internet pricing schemes fail to see the fact that the company will retaliate in the worst way. Fucking the customer and the actual workers with bullshit policies to avoid any more mishaps.

Yeah

They'll raise prices, cut hours and layoff employees before the go into their pockets

Like if you want that cheap ps4 do you. I'm not hating on anyone who took advantage of an opportunity like this. but I mean don't pretend like you sticking it to the man to make yourself feel better about it.

because you not. Just be honest and say you don't give a shit about all that though.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Yeah

They'll raise prices, cut hours and layoff employees before the go into their pockets

Like if you want that cheap ps4 do you. I'm not hating on anyone who took advantage of an opportunity like this. but I mean don't pretend like you sticking it to the man to make yourself feel better about it.

because you not. Just be honest and say you don't give a shit about that though.

All of this.

The dudes at the top couldn't give a fuck, because it's not affecting them at all.

Malyse

Yeah

because you not. Just be honest and say you don't give a shit about that though.
I do care about walmarts shitty practices, but I dont have the financial luxury to do anything about if. That being said, if I copped the PS4, it would totes be about a cheap ps4 and nothing else. Sticking it to the wal would be secondary if I even thought of it at all.

RP912

Banned
Yeah

Exactly. The world is built on smug ass hustles that do more harm than a come up. The thing that kills me is the ideal of "fuck walmart I'm getting mines", when you are messing with paychecks, job security, and potential customers that oversee a mistake in the price. Hell it's geting to the point where I don't even shop at stores because of the unwanted policies because of issues like this.

At the end of the day I'm not hating the hustle but I pray for the poor workers that will get the worse end of the bargain.

Sabrewulf

Banned
Spider-Verse is bad. God I wish Dan Slott didn't write for Spider-Man.

At this point im accepting Spurrier to be a better replacement.

Who got permabanned, now?

RP912

Banned
On some real shit....I would feel comfortable copping a ps4 from a booster than getting into the whole scam ordeal.

That's just me though...

Malyse

Spider-Verse is bad. God I wish Dan Slott didn't write for Spider-Man.

At this point im accepting Spurrier to be a better replacement.
Nyooo!

That's a shame. I think Spider Verse was the plan to get Spidey in the MCU. Slay, BM do you concur with this?

Onemic

Can BlackGAF agree that spankings are outdated?

Because niggas still don't seem to be gettin' it in this Adrian Peterson thread...

Ya, they are. I'm not completely against it, but I wouldn't spank my kids unless they give me absolutely no choice, which unless you absolutely suck at parenting should be once in a blue moon. Like you try all the superNanny shit for your rowdy kid and they tell you to go eat a dick or something.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Ya, they are. I'm not completely against it, but I wouldn't spank my kids unless they give me absolutely no choice, which unless you absolutely suck at parenting should be once in a blue moon. Like you try all the superNanny shit for your rowdy kid and they tell you to go eat a dick or something.
lmao some boondocks kids out there

Malyse

We settled on a single pop on the hand or legs. That tends to get the point across.

----

GamerGate is embracing Jack Thompson because he doesn't call them sexist.
tumblr_nf97dbys9y1reegn2o2_1280.jpg

harSon

Banned
Yeah

because you not. Just be honest and say you don't give a shit about all that though.

That's all horse shit though. Walmart is going to fuck over their employees regardless of what we do. Obama Care? Let's cut employee hours over the course of the year and then make a policy down the road that only full time employees can opt into healthcare. Whether we have a false sense of moral superiority and refrain from taking advantage of these opportunities, or delve into the grey area and weasel your way into a saving, Walmart is going to fuck over consumers and employees every chance it gets - and perpetuate terrible human rights issues around the world.

I doubt anyone is doing this JUST to fuck over Walmart. Personal gain is obviously the leading contributor. But in terms of sleeping like a damn baby after legally doing it? The fact that it's Walmart and not Costco definitely helps in a big fucking way.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
So how is that ps4 deal different from the wii u deal

Wii-U deal was a Sears fuck up. They actually listed the price as such and people bought it there and price matched it until they fixed it

The PS4 thing was a bogus Amazon Marketplace listing that seemed to be deliberately created just to price match.

I wouldn't call it stealing but it's definitely some con-artist shit lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom