• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

tumblr_ndnla7trbq1u0zvzqo1_500.jpg

But why were you reading it?

Not gonna lie Slayven, Empowered is all right. It can be very troubling at times though.
you sicken me.
Willaim Wallace did not die for you be reading garbage

Malyse

tumblr_ndnla7trbq1u0zvzqo1_500.jpg

But why were you reading it?

Not gonna lie Slayven, Empowered is all right. It can be very troubling at times though.
Because it's pure manic insanity and that appeals to my personal tastes. It's why I like NisiOisiN and Sayman Dowman and Sakae Esuno and Shuzo Oshimi and Satoshi Mizukami. I personally enjoy stuff that can left field a plot twist perfectly. Its why FLCL is one of my favorite anime. It's also why I liked Scott Pilgrim in both mediums.

Long story short, I like crazy esoteric stories that don't make much logical sense. It entertains me.
DreamDrop, what manga is that picture from? I want to know so I can avoid it in my Manga Rock queue.

World Trigger is holding it down as far as comedy action goes.
No manga yet, but it's called Eromanga Sensei.

Furyous

That confessions post is superb dudebros because it's filled with so much... honesty. You have to respect the stones of some of those people especially dude that came on his friend's girlfriend's bras then left it there to dry only to have her wear it later.

Anywhoo does anyone have any successful experience slanging dem 'pics to a lass? I'm too paranoid to have my pic end up on anonymousdicpic.net.

I spent $340 in old navy on jeans to get ready for my eventual exodus. Does anyone here have a hookup at any embassies in New Zealand, Australia, or Canada? I need to travel pronto... not for legal reasons because my record is clean.

Trey

Wow I think I just saw the best catch ever. Odell Beckham is too nice with the hands

https://vine.co/v/O1MFp5iHqMI

I'm the furthest thing from a Giants fan but I have this on repeat. Absolutely outstanding. It's easily on par with that Rodgers TD throw that got called back earlier this season - both are all time amazing plays. Even fans who don't watch football understand the gravity of this feat of ability.

Man. These level 9's in smash Re something else.

They're not even fun to fight.

RP912

Banned
So what are everyone's plans for Black Friday? I'm getting most of my stuff online save for the XBO MCC bundle because that price is ridiculous and the fact that stock isn't an issue means there's no reason not to go. I have, like, some magical Passive Step ability that lets me slide through Black Friday rushes with minimal conflict.

Eating leftovers and getting my treatment.

Village

So what are everyone's plans for Black Friday? I'm getting most of my stuff online save for the XBO MCC bundle because that price is ridiculous and the fact that stock isn't an issue means there's no reason not to go. I have, like, some magical Passive Step ability that lets me slide through Black Friday rushes with minimal conflict.

Drawing

That is work for me.

DominoKid

I'm waiting to see how low Nexus 7's drop, I doubt too much since they stop making them. Other than that I got nothing I want like always

all these places hosting the video of the catch like NFL.com didn't have that shit up in quality less then 10 minutes after it happened

these leagues are letting folks in their living room do a better job at putting up highlights than the folks they keep on the payroll.. shit is hilarious.

these leagues are letting folks in their living room do a better job at putting up highlights than the folks they keep on the payroll.. shit is hilarious.

? NFL has been great at putting up highlights up on the website. Just no one links to them. Hell NBC streams live sunday games at only 2.2. mbits quality. NFL.com have 3 mbit quality clips of virtually all scores plus other highlights

oh and mouthwash (any liquid really) can cause pneumonia when you gargle as there's a chance to get the liquid in your lungs and cause it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom