• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Survivor Series was dope.
kmRgGpW.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
There is no reason migraines should do this much damage to me.

Been ded for hours. No fucking cure.

Trey

Watching Starship Troopers - man I love practical effects. It looks so much better than the CGI nonsense that populates all movies nowadays. Awesome movie.

But the important question is this: what fool takes Carmen over Dizz? The latter followed the man to the damn space marines just to taste his dick, Carmen looks like she expects you to ask for permission every time you want to switch from missionary.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Reddit has some great resources. Better than some wikis

but fuck posting on there

botty

Banned
He laughs at your ability to "make everything about race"...but all those threads he listed ARE examples of situations where race definitely played a role or most likely played a roll. I don't...

...See, this is exactly why I don't fuck with Reddit. Never have, never will.

Reddit isn't entirely bad. That subreddit is made specifically to hate on gaffers. The person who made that is dumb anyway.... there are better reasons to come after DreamDrop.

Lol

Wondered why we haven't seen some posters lately

* Reddit is has a hate thread for DreamDrop? Geez. It would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

* Love the guy in the Ohio thread that says it's the kids fault for being killed by police, but then says in the same sentence without any sarcasm that the kid should have been trained to handle weapons (a BB gun) properly. So what do you expect? Him to train himself? It would be hilariously if it weren't so sad.

That reddit has been around for a grip, they just focus on visible posters who are not down with egregious fuckboyism.

I'm fairly confident I could name 10 posters who are regular contributors there

Hey, I got a shoutout! Unfortunately it's for a thread I didn't know existed, much less posted in lol

Thanks milquetoast!

? NFL has been great at putting up highlights up on the website. Just no one links to them. Hell NBC streams live sunday games at only 2.2. mbits quality. NFL.com have 3 mbit quality clips of virtually all scores plus other highlights

oh and mouthwash (any liquid really) can cause pneumonia when you gargle as there's a chance to get the liquid in your lungs and cause it

they need to put 'em on Youtube and Instagram and tweet the links.

I fuck with that dashiki also it always seemed like Caribbean folk twerk better than us.

because it's true.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
That reddit has been around for a grip, they just focus on visible posters who are not down with egregious fuckboyism.

I'm fairly confident I could name 10 posters who are regular contributors there

Hey, I got a shoutout! Unfortunately it's for a thread I didn't know existed, much less posted in lol

Thanks milquetoast!

I saw I got some angry remarks too.

/shrug

I always loved Mario Kart games music. That thread hurt this bear's heart! :(

Akainu

i saw a allen west for president 2016 decal the other day on a truck. my heart was hoping it wasn't a black person driving.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Pregnant girl from way back hit me up tonight.

Ignored the fuck out of the call.

On top of the migraine it just killed my whole night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom