• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

That genre shouldn't exist
81zqzquPOVL._SL1500_.jpg

Dude lives in a world were all humans live in walled cities to protect them from monsters. The monsters don't want to eat people, they want to take human males to mate with, because for some reason all monsters are female and look like hot human females.

Dude wants to prove humans and monsters can get along..

Dude lives in a world were all humans live in walled cities to protect them from monsters. The monsters don't want to eat people, they want to take human males to mate with, because for some reason all monsters are female and look like hot human females.

Attack on Harem?

jWILL253

Banned
I don't want to go to work today. Hell, I don't want to do anything today.

I really have a hard time believing that we can all just... forget about what has transpired in the last 12 hours, and just go on and talk about other stuff like it never happened.

I know we should be used to this shit right now, but I can't stop thinking about. I can't be the only one...

I fully expect a movie about this within 3 years...right after Save The Pearls gets one.

Kreed

I don't want to go to work today. Hell, I don't want to do anything today.

I really have a hard time believing that we can all just... forget about what has transpired in the last 12 hours, and just go on and talk about other stuff like it never happened.

I know we should be used to this shit right now, but I can't stop thinking about. I can't be the only one...

I'm surprised so many of you were expecting a positive outcome. Don Lemon wasn't waiting around in the streets to choke on gas for something positive to happen.

Regardless, I don't see a need for everyone in the thread to focus on it if they don't want to. It's good to discuss it and get our thoughts out, but at the end of the day it's just discussion.

J10

Banned
The news got niggas fantasizing about living on the moon - a place with no food, water, breathable atmosphere, or internet access.

I'm surprised so many of you were expecting a positive outcome. Don Lemon wasn't waiting around in the streets to choke on gas for something positive to happen.

Regardless, I don't see a need for everyone in the thread to focus on it if they don't want to. It's good to discuss it and get our thoughts out, but at the end of the day it's just discussion.

No one was expecting a positive outcome

You can expect a knife all you want, it still hurts when you get stabbed

Kreed

No one was expecting a positive outcome

You can expect a knife all you want, it still hurts when you get stabbed

You weren't. I can quote posters in this/the Ferguson thread who said they were surprised by the outcome, but you know what I was saying so that isn't necessary.

You're right that it does still hurt, but I'm not going to recommend everyone in the thread stop posting what they want to post about or not go about their day to day.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Extremely serious/stupid question: Has there been any notable instances of racism/prejudice against Blacks recently in Canada?

Take me with you.

Off the top of my head no. But not like we're perfect up here though.

Only thing I can think of (which is a stretch) is the undercover racism of people straight hating on basketball now that the Raptors are doing well.

It happened before when Vince was here with people saying they felt threatened by basketball and that it was taking away from hockey.

Slayven

You weren't. I can quote posters in this/the Ferguson thread who said they were surprised by the outcome, but you know what I was saying so that isn't necessary.

You're right that it does still hurt, but I'm not going to recommend everyone in the thread stop posting what they want to post about or not go about their day to day

Exactly, Jandro will fuck around and start thinking he was shit.

akira28

The news got niggas fantasizing about living on the moon - a place with no food, water, breathable atmosphere, or internet access.

I can set up all of those.

Robotic drones, solar greenhouse, mineral excavator to get at that underground water, oxygen, and anything else useful. Relay satellites for communications, etc. Lunar base, rover with hydraulic lifters and mf'ing rocketpacks. Recording studio.

i don't know why we don't have more moon bases. I mean shit, we could have been sending shit up there to wait for us for the last 40 years.

Young Magus

Y'all really talking about going to the moon huh?

In that case, new thread music.

Off the top of my head no. But not like we're perfect up here though.

Only thing I can think of (which is a stretch) is the undercover racism of people straight hating on basketball now that the Raptors are doing well.

It happened before when Vince was here with people saying they felt threatened by basketball and that it was taking away from hockey.

Ok, I was just wondering. Also, exactly where do most of Black folks live in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom