• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
JC you see the trailer for Carey Mulligan's next movie? It's an adaptation of "Far From The Madding Crowd".

Edit: Bear meat is gross. Way too fatty. It also smells bad.

I don't know if I can stomach Carey Mulligan and Juno Temple in the same movie. Thomas Vinterberg is interesting though.

maxcriden

Fried turkey is amazing. I was skeptical at first when I moved down to GA because I'm so used to regular baked turkey. One bite and I developed an accent. It's so good.

Nice. I want to try it. I'd even get the Popeye's (or is it Church's) one they always advertise for maximum laze factor.

Hahahahaha
I'm not visiting the thread today. I can't stomach the bullshit and I don't want to snap on folks anymore. Getting mad won't change anything, so, I hope we all can bounce back from this...

Nobody wants to mess with an angry Ishi.

oyV6v16.jpg

OH MY GOD

cdyhybrid

Clearly, we need to be waiting fOr sporting events and festivals to start breaking shit.

You guys could've came up and rioted when the Seahawks won the Super Bowl.

We had people waiting for the walk signal before crossing the street in the post-win celebration.

Not even close to our neighbors in Vancouver.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Speaking of Sonic
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=916660.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Htown, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-5954BBD90945C3C5 - Taken by jWILL253. 2 entrants total.

t1417031654z1.png

Village

As shitty as the music is in that game at least it seems like they tried to make unique music, boom Wii u is just generic orchestrated mess. Like you are working on a series whos worst entries had music that shat on whole series. Michael Jackson worked on, the jet set radio future composer worked on. A series who's music so catchy it has dudes singing corny ass rap and rock songs for decades and generic atmospheric orchestration is what you come up with? Im interested who thought that was a good idea.

J10

Banned
I think Jurassic World looks fun

Why didn't you tell us you were an actor? You're playing the hybrid dinosaur in the Jurassic World, aren't you? Part alligator, part pony, part jaguar.

Is Chris Pratt nice in person? Did you get to meet Spielberg? Did you do your own stunts? How was the catering? Did you get optioned for a sequel?

Why didn't you tell us you were an actor? You're playing the hybrid dinosaur in the Jurassic World, aren't you? Part alligator, part pony, part jaguar.

Is Chris Pratt nice in person? Did you get to meet Spielberg? Did you do your own stunts? How was the catering? Did you get optioned for a sequel?
I thought we was trying to stop the hate

Why do they keep opening up Jurassic Parks when bullshit happens every time? I'll be the dude in the back of the theater yelling, "told yall shouldn't have done that shit!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom