• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
reposting

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=916660.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Htown, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-5954BBD90945C3C5 - Taken by jWILL253. 2 entrants total.

t1417031654z1.png

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Ishi, how did the time off treat you?

Great. I'm feeling much better after the hell these past few weeks, although I still miss my little sea demon haha

I feel bad for how I treated a lot of people. I was downright nasty to even nicer folks. That was uncalled for.

Thanks for asking.

andthebeatgoeson

Ain't shit update: getting better at bayonetta now that I have more weapons. This shit is starting to make sense. Feel like I'm finally getting the hand of it. I'll slow up and take a few more weeks on this before jumping to #2.

Wait, what happened to retro?

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I said earlier I wasn't visiting the Ferguson thread and I meant it. I really don't have it in me to deal with any of it today. Bless all of you who do.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Trying to explain to my client why it is that I can't serve papers to someone who lives on the same block as I do is an exercise in futility. So now I have a pissed off client, and probably less work from them in the future.

Slayven

Trying to explain to my client why it is that I can't serve papers to someone who lives on the same block as I do is an exercise in futility. So now I have a pissed off client, and probably less work from them in the future.

Is that a law or you just don't want to see the dude in the streets?

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Is that a law or you just don't want to see the dude in the streets?
The first faces I see when I walk in my gate at night are the two gangbangers who stand guard at my apartment complex. My brother just arrested someone for breaking into his car the other day, but luckily that was just some drug addict drifter that nobody wanted there anyway. I don't want our household to be know as people that "snitch" or whatever the fuck it is that the people around us will think.

So the latter, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom