• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

the job fed us well today for thanksgiving. shit was all cool until 1 of the few other black people there hit me w/ some bullshit. i already had to check her once about not sharing barbershop/salon talk in front of white folks for talking shit about broke niggas and Jordans.

this time she hit me talking about "DK you know they shouldn't give black people all this food for lunch"
cUxnU.png

me:
HDudH.png
nah it's not even like that.

her: i mean you know we aint gonna be good for anything the rest of the day.
id2oE.png

i look at the other black dude and he's looking like
8j4rH.png
w/ that "damnit there's white people around" look.

then she really came at me later like "DK why yall hang me out to dry like that?
9jBmg.png
"

xnipx

the job fed us well today for thanksgiving. shit was all cool until 1 of the few other black people there hit me w/ some bullshit. i already had to check her once about not sharing barbershop/salon talk in front of white folks for talking shit about broke niggas and Jordans.

this time she hit me talking about "DK you know they shouldn't give black people all this food for lunch"
cUxnU.png

me:
HDudH.png

id2oE.png

8j4rH.png

then she really came at me later like "DK why yall hang me out to dry like that?
9jBmg.png
"

That's when you hit her with the ITIS affects all races talk. My white boss asked for a mandatory nap after our thanksgiving luncheon.

harSon

Banned
We had our Thanksgiving potluck today as well, and I'm going to need ya'll to keep my coworker's Mac & Cheese in your prayers cause that shit was struggle as fuck. She came to me and asked that I try her Mac & Cheese, and when she asked me how it was, and I didn't have the heart to tell her the truth.

I legit stopped eating, closed my eyes and asked God to bless the next bite with some moisture cause that shit needed some legislation and a drought warning.

cUxnU.png

me:
HDudH.png

id2oE.png

8j4rH.png

9jBmg.png
"

Sounds like she's testing out her Def Comedy Jam set at work.

Not a good idea.

The turkey, sweet potato pies, and whatever else she thinks up. I like to take most of the burden off her so I'll take on more tasks and leave her to her favorite things.

Isn't it much easier for you just to snatch salmon out the local river with your jaws?? I'm helping you out here Ishi.

G-Fex

jesus christ I don't want to go to work, I don't want no fucking potluck.

For fucks sake man.

I don't like potlucks at work

Level 9 computers in Smash are pretty much pro players right?

My nigga Falcon spiked me with that Dair when I only had like 30% breh

et tu?

andthebeatgoeson

Spent 40 minutes picking up a honey baked ham. Had 2 people working the register with a line snaking thru the store. Just artificial bullshit. Would take 7 dollars an hour to make the experience better for holidays but they like, fuck that. They sell 10 grand of product each hour this week but want people to wait.

Slayven

Spent 40 minutes picking up a honey baked ham. Had 2 people working the register with a line snaking thru the store. Just artificial bullshit. Would take 7 dollars an hour to make the experience better for holidays but they like, fuck that. They sell 10 grand of product each hour this week but want people to wait.

Shit kills me, have 5643 check lines but only 2 open and one is 10 items or less.

Slayven

I hate those dude that come in and circle jerk over another black dude died. I know they aren't saying it out loud. But it is coded as hell.

That is why i stayed out that thread.

There was a delivery grocery store where I lived north of Seattle. You order online, they'll have that shit at your door in like 30 minutes and didn't charge an arm and a leg for the service.

I wish there was similar in VA....

cdyhybrid

Paying 3 people a living wage is asking too much of these corporations.

What happened to Retro?

I hate those dude that come in and circle jerk over another black dude died. I know they aren't saying it out loud. But it is coded as hell.

That is why i stayed out that thread.

Haven't read it at all today. Don't need to see people waving around the trial not happening like a WWE belt.

there was only one thread on all of GAF that has been off limits for me this week. becauae fuck that, it's thanksgiving and the only shit i want to deal with this week are black friday associated bullshit and my cousins flaking out last minute so my grandma has to call me to drive over help her in the kitchen. stay black and free fam.

Slayven

That feel when you know you should have tapped out of Ratchetmess, but had to click "older" one more time and seen shit that wasn't fit for man nor beast.,

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
Pretty sure most of the people who post in Sonic Community thread are black(Me, Beef, Blackace, Village, you, spindashing, TheOGB, Meccanical, Watch Da Birdie)

I think we all just grew with a Genesis

Add me into that list, although I don't post as much in SonicGAF.

First console was a genesis too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom