• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

Banned
So wait they deleted the thread and kept us from saying their names?

Man this forum sometimes

Az1E2az.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Last repost for the giveaway

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=916660.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Htown, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-5954BBD90945C3C5 - Taken by jWILL253. 2 entrants total.

t1417031654z1.png

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I know a way to turn BCT circle into a pentagon....wrassling discussions.

watched some of Raw last night

realized I like underdog Daniel Bryan, but I hate smug victorious Daniel Bryan

neither of whom are as good as D.E.N.N.I.S. System Daniel Bryan

also they really brought back the anonymous raw gm like that was something people wanted to see

RP912

Banned
watched some of Raw last night

realized I like underdog Daniel Bryan, but I hate smug victorious Daniel Bryan

neither of whom are as good as D.E.N.N.I.S. System Daniel Bryan

also they really brought back the anonymous raw gm like that was something people wanted to see

I love Bry but as a gm for that night was hit and miss. He had promo rust since he was out for a while, yet he redeemed as time progress. Fuck that annon raw gm shit they bringing back though...

WWE kicking it off like it's 2009 and Orton/Cena is popping in the streets.

Fair enough assessment. Thanks for the non-joke response. Sometimes it's a bit much (the joking), like a serious moment can't be had or it's too rare in between all the fluff.
It's either joke or be really really sad about something so little as 5 words to wipe someone off the internet. Storm did way worse, and those pedo ppl of old only got perma'd and some post deleted. Granted we only assume that one post lead to it because He wasn't the type to do other stuff from my knowledge

Ishi, remember you have the speed of the puma on deck to use against these folk.

And fuck yeah on Diablo 3. So good.

We clown to cope with shit. Sometimes it's Hella funny, sometimes it's poignant. But it's all love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom