• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

oh. oh damn. @ that post.

i saw him make it and was like, you know...that doesn't seem like a good idea but *shrug* maybe no one will ever notice it.

but damn. ghost tricked.

Imm0rt4l

tfw your white friend on facebook feels it necessary or appropriate to post a video of a black man telling black folks to get over slavery and pull themselves up by their bootstraps.

oh. oh damn. @ that post.

i saw him make it and was like, you know...that doesn't seem like a good idea but *shrug* maybe no one will ever notice it.

but damn. ghost tricked.

Haha, yeah. Really curious what that "you've been banned" message said.

Probably, "Oh, you want to play games?"

Tempted to share it on fb then remove anyone who likes it.
nFSebim.gif

Keep us posted..

harSon

Banned
this last hour of work is going to end me. I'm dying brehs. I checked out the second I got here, and I've been on auto pilot ever since.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
this last hour of work is going to end me. I'm dying brehs. I checked out the second I got here, and I've been on auto pilot ever since.

I spent all day playing kideo games and reading comics. Wish this day would end. Actually maybe I don't.

Finally reading the Hickman run of Fantastic Four. Hey, I actually give a fuck about this shitty team now, that's how good it is.

G-Fex

Superstar?

Of all the lupe tracks ffs

i bet you preordered lasers

Honestly I never heard of him (i'm not really one for hip hop).

But they kept playing that song at work, got it stuck in my head and I bought the single. I like the song.

No I didn't check out any other songs lol I guess i'm pretty lazy. Plus my lack of attention i'm always switching to do something else.

harSon

Banned
I spent all day playing kideo games and reading comics. Wish this day would end. Actually maybe I don't.

Finally reading the Hickman run of Fantastic Four. Hey, I actually give a fuck about this shitty team now, that's how good it is.

I read Hickman's New Avengers while I was dying of Strep Throat last week, well at least as much as they had on Marvel Unlimited.

I don't know if it was because I had a high as fuck fever and a splitting headache at the time, but I didn't know what the fucks was going on. Reeds and T'Challa dropping scientific jargon like it's grade school math slayed what was left of my brain at the time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I read Hickman's New Avengers while I was dying of Strep Throat last week, well at least as much as they had on Marvel Unlimited.

I don't know if it was because I had a high as fuck fever and a splitting headache at the time, but I didn't know what the fucks was going on. Reeds and T'Challa dropping scientific jargon like it's grade school math slayed what was left of my brain at the time.

I'm only up to the point where Reed just got done with uh...council o' richards. I've got a lot more to go, but it's a hell of a lot better than pretty much any other FF story. I hate the FF.

Imm0rt4l

Superstar?

Of all the lupe tracks ffs

i bet you preordered lasers

I literally typed up that first sentence and then said fuck it. I don't need to be picking on him right now.

Honestly I never heard of him (i'm not really one for hip hop).

But they kept playing that song at work, got it stuck in my head and I bought the single. I like the song.

No I didn't check out any other songs lol I guess i'm pretty lazy. Plus my lack of attention i'm always switching to do something else.

God dammit G-Fex, can you please stop being aint shit

harSon

Banned
Don't let them mislead you G-Fex. Lasers is hands down Lupe's best album, and easily one of the GOAT hip hop albums of our time. Any true hip hop head got that shit on standby in case they feeling down on the genre, cause a single spin of that album will raise your fucking spirits cause that shit is fucking horse crap and proof positive that things can't get worst.

Really like Hickman's work, don't think I've read anything by him I didn't enjoy. Everyone in New Avengers is a badass. Everyone.

Imm0rt4l

Superstar is the bottom tier track status off 'the cool'. Not a terrible thing. One of the biggest issues with that album is the esoteric nature of the concepts tracks.

G-Fex

God dammit G-Fex, can you please stop being aint shit

Sorry I'm not big into music, I listen to girl rock bands then sometimes other things, never hip hop really.

Don't let them mislead you G-Fex. Lasers is hands down Lupe's best album, and easily one of the GOAT hip hop albums of our time. Any true hip hop head got that shit on standby in case they feeling down on the genre, cause a single spin of that album will raise your fucking spirits cause that shit is fucking horse crap and proof positive that things can't get worst.

Um alright i'll check out that album if I can. I haven't used spotify in forever.

I remember listening to Lasers after a friend gifted it to me thinking "damn, this sure is different from The Cool..." but I kept on being happy about it since a couple tracks were good.

I wanted to like it so much...
fFo9b.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom