• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Not going to lie, but when I was a kid I wished I was white so I could grow a rat tail.

Bruh you didn't do what every other black kid did?

kkFjCWo.jpg

Used to love when my little sister got her hair braided. My mom would always take some leftover hair and hook me up with a rat tail. lol

Malyse

I don't have anyone on ignore. People quote everyone I hate anyway. My scroll hand stays strong tho.

Some times, I seriously consider taking up drinking. But then I realize the only thing worse than being constantly depressed is being a constantly depressed drunk.

I'm glad I'm a happy drunk. And that I've never had a hangover.

----

The Oscar weighs 8 pounds.

akira28

rat tails....the 80's was a weird time, man.

I remember at camp there was a black kid with a rat tail. We were all like 7 or 8 but he was already 'that dude'.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Bruh you didn't do what every other black kid did?

kkFjCWo.jpg

Used to love when my little sister got her hair braided. My mom would always take some leftover hair and hook me up with a rat tail. lol

haha the same. bruh, I had a natural rat tail but when my mom and her friends would do each others hair I would ask them to take the scarps and give me that coming to America shit. went to to school in 3rd grade like a boss goat herder.

Furyous

I'm Cuban B'ing any negative talk of yoga pants.

My favorite instagram fitness instructors/yoga practicioners swear by yoga pants so I refuse to disparage their choice in attire. Plus, yoga instructors are the perfect combination of FUN.

Visual Evidence that supports my claims.

I thought ordering a baton and mace until I realized I can't travel to certain states with them.

C'est la vie

Oddly enough, science backs this idea.

On bias and race.

In a classic study on race, psychologists staged an experiment with two photographs that produced a surprising result.

They showed people a photograph of two white men fighting, one unarmed and another holding a knife. Then they showed another photograph, this one of a white man with a knife fighting an unarmed African-American man.

When they asked people to identify the man who was armed in the first picture, most people picked the right one. Yet when they were asked the same question about the second photo, most people -- black and white -- incorrectly said the black man had the knife.

I mean, goddamn.

DominoKid

I'm Cuban B'ing any negative talk of yoga pants.

My favorite instagram fitness instructors/yoga practicioners swear by yoga pants so I refuse to disparage their choice in attire. Plus, yoga instructors are the perfect combination of FUN.

Visual Evidence that supports my claims.

I thought ordering a baton and mace until I realized I can't travel to certain states with them.

we had a chick that used to come to work in the black see through joints.

i remember one time she was bent over at the printer and i caught the owner looking like
ftYIg.png
W68Ii.png

Mortemis

Banned
So I was just informed I'll be grabbing an xbox one some time this weekend, complicated but fuck it.

Is Halo MCC working right? And SO is good shit right?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So I was just informed I'll be grabbing an xbox one some time this weekend, complicated but fuck it.

Is Halo MCC working right? And SO is good shit right?

MCC might be working right by January. SO is good I heard though.

The Coli is a constant flow of comedy for me. Some of the crap they post over there is on another level imo.

one of their greatest creations imo is
5I5s8.png
and all 1000 of it's remixes. Every time I think I done seen everything, someone posts a remix to that smiley and I'm crying laughing.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
These wolves in The Long Dark, got me shook.
FoyEZsg.png

I just want to forage in peace and not freeze to death, but these assholes are patrolling places of interest. Acting like they own the forest.
8JfLBow.png

Wait until I get a weapon. They're catching that payback.

Broke my rule on Early access shit, but this is pretty cool for what it is. No supernatural shit. Just you vs nature.

ReiGun

Remain unaware of how social media works and get popped quicklike

People really do think the internet is some magic land where they can do whatever and it have no consequence irl. Which is true in a lot of cases, but those people normally are smart enough to not have their names and faces attached.

This seems like a fake account.

This dude is named VAtruckDriver and his handle is @redneck

While funny, this seems way too on the nose.

It could be, but if you follow @Yes, YoureRacist you see similar exchanges all the time (not with people getting in work trouble, but suddenly getting polite or locking their tweets when they realize others can see them too)

It could be, but if you follow @Yes, YoureRacist you see similar exchanges all the time (not with people getting in work trouble, but suddenly getting polite or locking their tweets when they realize others can see them too)

I swear @Yes, YoureRacist is a gaffer. He followed me one day when I dropped a link in here to my old account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom