• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
Ignore feature is pointless on GAF. It just points a big sign at the person's post you don't want to read and the any quoting shows it anyway. Should completely block that poster's posts for you.

Slayven

See that is why we can't have a meet up, someone would throw a chair and next thing you know Jandro will be taking a mugshot in a Jags' jersey

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
you can't even start with the race thing with some people.

that's just not in their ability to process. you gotta work alllllll the way around it and come back to it in the end once you've nailed everything else

and even then they'll sorta see that as a possibility

for like a week

akira28

It's a short list, but if I know no good will ever come through an exchange, I'll do it for peace of mind. I'm benevolent like that.

Rewatching Friday for the first time in a long ass while, and I totally forgot that's where "Bye Felicia" originated.

I knew that shit always sounded familiar whenever I see people say it, but I could never place it, lol

ReiGun

I don't have anyone on ignore. People quote everyone I hate anyway. My scroll hand stays strong tho.

Some times, I seriously consider taking up drinking. But then I realize the only thing worse than being constantly depressed is being a constantly depressed drunk.

Slayven

Look at the NHL trying to make the Blackhawks out as something other than evil assholes.

EDIT: Wrong thread but fuck it. Fuck the Blackhawks.

Zinda_Blake_020.png

I have no idea how hockey works, but I am interested as to why they have your vitriol.

Patrick Kane is a cunt. Look at this dude. Would you root for a person with a hair cut like this?

His hair screams that he touches children.

I don't have anyone on ignore. People quote everyone I hate anyway. My scroll hand stays strong tho.

Some times, I seriously consider taking up drinking. But then I realize the only thing worse than being constantly depressed is being a constantly depressed drunk.

Depressed drink leads to good writing.

Village

Patrick Kane is a cunt. Look at this dude. Would you root for a person with a hair cut like this?

His hair screams that he touches children.

Well, I don't really judge people on hair or clothes really. As a black guy I know I get judged all the time based on how I look and how I dress, and many like me. So I'm not keen on judging others, So I can't really say anything about guy. Unless your statement implies he is an actual pedophile, then yes he is indeed a not good person.

Not a fan of the mullet though.

Well, I don't really judge people on hair or clothes really. As a black guy I know I get judged all the time based on how I look and how I dress, and many like me. So I'm not keen on judging others, So I can't really say anything about guy. Unless your statement implies he is an actual pedophile, then yes he is indeed a not good person.

Not a fan of the mullet though.

Nah he isn't a pedophile. Just a whining little asshole.

thought that hair cut was illegal above the mason-dixon line?

Dude is from Buffalo.

C'est la vie

I was just going to post this.

EDIT: Everyone should Hockey. It's a fun sport. We can all talk shit about the Boston crowd anytime King P.K. Subban plays there.

Village

Thats funny slay

You ever hear a song as was like this person sounds... entirely too much like this other person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom