• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky

Banned
So, AT&T came and freed me from poverty Comcast. I'm now at 8mb/s, which is ironically better than the 60mb/s that Comcast gave me (because Comcast didn't even give me those speeds 80% of the time, when it was around 4mb//s.) download speeds but at the very least the speeds are very consistent.

Download caps, but they dont even enforce them like that. I'm freeeee

Malyse

So, AT&T came and freed me from poverty Comcast. I'm now at 8mb/s, which is ironically better than the 60mb/s that Comcast gave me (because Comcast didn't even give me those speeds 80% of the time, when it was around 4mb//s.) download speeds but at the very least the speeds are very consistent.

Download caps, but they dont even enforce them like that. I'm freeeee

You should come out east, fam. We got that Fios.

Infinite

Thinking about applying to NYU's ITP program for grad school. Anyone here did grad school? How did you pay for it aside from taking out loans?

Furyous

Thinking about applying to NYU's ITP program for grad school. Anyone here did grad school? How did you pay for it aside from taking out loans?

I'm a hustler, I'll sell water to a well. I did all types of stuff we're not discussing because the statue of limitations ain't up. I got my MBA off grind and hard work. There's nothing wrong with taking out loans but consider going to school online if cost is a legit issue.

Hello, everyone. How are you doing this evening?

I'm chilling and trying to readapt to this Alpha Brain. It's like Adderall without the side effects... from what I heard from friends that snorted it.

Nigga dont you got hooves how you gonna turn a door lock

Bruh

deadmanny.png

hypernima

Banned
Am I paranoid to think I might lose my job? I thought I'd be good to go in tomorrow but this crisis shit is kicking my ass, and I just got the job so I don't want to get fired.

But then again if I do get fired I wouldn't be too hurt, it's not the greatest for someone with my condition.

Welcome, you from the same city as hip hop visionary Nelly

I'm pretty burnt out on his music after these years. I can't actually remember the last song he made. Hot in Here is still revolves on the radio stations here.

---

Dad: "Don't take any other black history or history classes at that college, the teachers are jerks."

Me: "Yeah, I know, the teacher isn't really good, he's very vague. I'm not doing good in the class also. I honestly think I may drop it."

Dad: "You can't be dropping classes. You stay up too long on video games (I kind of do, and kind of don't.). You're going to be in this house until you're 25 if you keep that up.

Man, I try as hard as I can and I don't get the results that I want. This African American history class is kicking my ass brutally. I'm trying to transfer to SFSU, but with bad instructors like this, it's not going to happen anytime soon. I tell my dad that school is a process and not a rush and he just starts spewing degrading shit to me. I don't even know if what I want to do with my life is what I want to do with my life.

School is my only reason for stress... fuck this shit.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
He made a statement about white people on some racist nonsense, we all told him to chill. He got banned, used another account to come at me like I wronged him.
No. I remember.

I just can't believe someone called you a coon before ME

Silky

Banned
Am I paranoid to think I might lose my job? I thought I'd be good to go in tomorrow but this crisis shit is kicking my ass, and I just got the job so I don't want to get fired.

But then again if I do get fired I wouldn't be too hurt, it's not the greatest for someone with my condition.

Sickle cell, right?

We should talk about Storm Chamber some more.

1) He was my nigga
2) Hate it had to be him

3) Does it really matter what we talk about? This is like those times in clubs where they try and make the whole thing go in a certain direction. We talk about whatever, whenever we feel like it. A lot of us watch anime or play videogames. We will discuss those things *shrug*

And Storm Chamber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom