• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

jWILL253

Banned
I forgot the how painful the process for registering for school was. It's only been, what... 8 years.

Shit I forgot, this is BCT. I'm about to be hated on for trying to get an education

Look at this nigga tryin'a be somebody. Like he own the place and shit.

I hope all the bad things in the world happen to you and no one else.

I hope the only thing you accomplish in life is mixing a Project Viktor mixtape.

I hope the only thing you accomplish in life is mixing a Project Viktor mixtape.

there's truly levels to this 'savage' shit

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I forgot the how painful the process for registering for school was. It's only been, what... 8 years.

Shit I forgot, this is BCT. I'm about to be hated on for trying to get an education
I feel your pain man, a lot of it seems needlessly complicated too. Just a lot of waiting around and paperwork. And it gets worse, just wait until you are ready to apply for graduation. I am nearing the end of my associate's degree at my community college and they are trying to fuck me every chance they can with new credits and requirements that weren't on my original degree plan. Shit is stressful but I refuse to let them keep me in this struggle school, I'm getting out one way or the other.

Trying to be a registered nurse and shit. Fuck you doing with books my dude? You gonna be looking real sus walking through here with scantrons and protractors.

I hope some real smart motherfucker takes all the same class as you and throws the curve enough so you have to take everything twice. Fuck yo progress bookworm-ass Carlton Banks knockoff.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Also, Cali knowns what's up.

1TeWWd1.jpg

BjWK0CR.jpg

P7AQ4wW.jpg

rBsdWrc.jpg

Fuck that school shit and hit them corner blocks nyea-GUH!

lmaoooooooo going to school in 2015

hold this neg nigga

lmao that's what I was gonna say like.. dawg WE past that.

you gonna hit the books? lmao boy you better hit this lick

Trying to be a registered nurse and shit. Fuck you doing with books my dude? You gonna be looking real sus walking through here with scantrons and protractors.

I hope some real smart motherfucker takes all the same class as you and throws the curve enough so you have to take everything twice. Fuck yo progress bookworm-ass Carlton Banks knockoff.

all yall niggas ain't shit.

nnd1MFe.png

and that was highly uncalled for jwill, I wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy. I'd rather jump off a 50 story building face first into a pile of needles before being on a Viktor mixtape

We know what we want to say. This two Americas thing is obvious.

Also, I have to admit I was a breast man and people called me crazy. Until I saw what one of the cooks was wearing in the back where I get my breakfast from. She was being festive and wearing like a bad sweater, but for her it was stretch pants and knock off uggs. I have to tell you, I've seen the booty light. I mean it was so well defined and I was caught in a stare a gaze if you will. And I wasn't trying to be disrespectful because she's literally feet away from me, but it was so hard not to look at. I don't think I could see her the same. I knew she had a fat ass, but I don't think I could take that image out of my head. The ass with snowmen smiling all around.

Trey

I'm not in the best of moods and I feel like going to a movie later today. Pick One:

Interstellar Big Hero 6, Top Five

First two are aight, I've not seen Top Five.

If you like space and survival stories, see Interstellar. if you like wacky cartoons and coming of age stories, see BH6.

Gorillaz

You know what I mean, she needed build up, not a fucking cameo.
Word up.
True. That's the hill they will die on tho for wanting each season to be it's own "thing"

ALSO
LeadingMildCub.gif

Varrick out here embodying the #HOHmovement

Got ol girl out here dying of thrist, almost getting waterboarded and possibly bodied out here, for him to just "friendzone" her
WqedUdA.png

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Seeing that gif out of context made me think he was about to slap her across the face. Probably from reading too much Berserk.

AfroMW

My album will be hot fire. Will invent a new material to describe my sales numbers

quintuple linoleum.

Aintshitimantium.

Recyclebinium

Deca L-ium

Trashsoassotope

Can't reinvent plastic brah

Prototype Victor album gonna be so hot he'll make one sale to an African family in wisconsin.

Wow

0jPXV5q.gif

They made mace look hella hard in clone wars. Too bad he got the usual sam sci fi treatment in the movies

and General Griveous doing all kinds of ninja shit against a bunch of jedis, but gets jobbed out to Obi-Wan

I swear, George has some talented people making cool visual designs for bad guys, but he always jobs them out in the end. Boba Fett, Darth Maul, Grievous, even Darth Vader went out lookin' like Uncle Fester.

quintuple linoleum.

Aintshitimantium.

Recyclebinium

Deca L-ium

Trashsoassotope

Can't reinvent plastic brah

Prototype Victor album gonna be so hot he'll make one sale to an African family in wisconsin.
This is why society hates us. How can we move up as a people if we keep fighting each other. Stay woke.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
A bunch of characters are awesome in Clone Wars to the point where I was questioning like "is this even the same universe?" I just chalk it up to the animated series having better writers and being able to pace out cool shit rather than having to blow loads on a single movie where everyone is reduced to a single role.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
A bunch of characters are awesome in Clone Wars to the point where I was questioning like "is this even the same universe?" I just chalk it up to the animated series having better writers and being able to pace out cool shit rather than having to blow loads on a single movie where everyone is reduced to a single role.

droid general isn't even the same character imo

dude was ISIS-3000

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

This surprises everyone when I mention it, but Lucas did review and provide feedback on every episode of Clone Wars as it went into production. A lot of his feedback was on the technical side of things as well, i.e. camera framing, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom