• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

___lantern_beyond____by_wyv1-d89konf.jpg

I could get down with a Green Lantern Beyond.

harSon

Banned
I mean if ya'll can enjoy thoroughly mediocre stuff like Pacific Rim, then I'm sure you can find it in your hearts to be entertained by Book of Eli

jWILL253

Banned
Every pic I see of Superman these days is of him doing some evil ass shit.

Did DC make it a thing to have him turn heel every once in a while?

Slayven

Just so long as Johns isn't the one writing him...
That is when he is at his best.

Every pic I see of Superman these days is of him doing some evil ass shit.

Did DC make it a thing to have him turn heel every once in a while?
That is A Superman not The Superman
There are in Giffen's version. Ron Vidar, son of Universo, creator of The Infinite Man, last Green Lantern
Does he still exist? Legion history is more embarrassing than Donna Troy's.

RBH

donald-glover-getty-2014.jpg

FX has ordered a comedy pilot called “Atlanta” executive produced by former “Community” star and “30 Rock” writer Donald Glover. Glover is also a Grammy-nominated rap star Childish Gambino and he grew up in Stone Mountain.

According to the press release:

"Atlanta revolves around two cousins on their way up through the Atlanta rap scene whose opposing views on art versus commerce, success and race will make their quest anything but easy. Glover will play “Earnest ‘Earn’ Marks,” a college drop-out who reconnects with his long buried ambition and sets out to seize the life he imagined for himself when his estranged cousin becomes a sudden star."

Glover serves as executive producer, along with Paul Simms (Girls), and Dianne McGunigle of Schiff Co. FX Productions is the studio.
http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/201...hos-new-show-donald-glovers-fx-pilot-atlanta/

jWILL253

Banned
Does Square not allow you to mod its games?

I'm looking for a gameplay mod for XIII PC and only one I can find is Durante's resolution mod.

Slayven

Mortal Kombat Annihilation is on tv. I forgot how struggle this shit was. It is the JC of video game movies.

But all those ladies were fine though

Furyous

Is there a more slammable podcaster than Schultz on the Brilliant Idiots? He's the guy that comes with the privileged perspective on the Charlemagne the God's podcast. This is the same dude that almost got that work from Combat Jack over the discussion of privilege on their podcast. CBJ sounded he wanted to put them paws on dude.

Malyse

Is there a more slammable podcaster than Schultz on the Brilliant Idiots? He's the guy that comes with the privileged perspective on the Charlemagne the God's podcast. This is the same dude that almost got that work from Combat Jack over the discussion of privilege on their podcast. CBJ sounded he wanted to put them paws on dude.

I found myself getting too pissed off at them to continue listening. Like at times it was like, y'all so on point, but most times it was like you need to drop brilliant from the title.

----

The Black Culture Thread |OT10| ____ didn't die for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom