• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFlow

Banned
I see why people never argue with others. I went in that Ebola thread and people are cosigning breaking quarantine.
ITWAN...............................................

How do we feel about that heavily edited racially bias street harassment video?

You know we can see you posting over here right?

ReiGun

Rewatcged the last episode of The Flash. The only way Captain Cold could have sonned Barry any harder was if he slapped him with a bag of milk.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
nigga looking like a early 2000s CG render for a for profit college commercial.

IuDr8s7.png

harSon

Banned
I'll be heading down South to Moris' neck of the woods. Going to the Santa Monica block party tomorrow as Rick Ross, and then a friend's house party on Saturday as Gerald from Hey Arnold.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I'm going to work dressed up as Marty McFly. Spent the last couple months putting together a custom costume (no store bought shit except for the hat from BttF2). Should be good food and drink at a party after work too.
Just gotta make sure, this is GAF after all.
C'mon this is ya boy Labor we're talking about.

live skrong

In order to stay alive, I'm in the house at 8. I threw away all my hoodies and I no longer purchase skittles. So far so good *knocks on wood*

I'm probably going to move sometime early next year. Looking at Sacramento and Seattle. Leaning toward Sacramento because it rains too damn much in Seattle.

Crocodile

Anyone here work in medicine or medical education? I teach at the local med school and I'm always surprised by the silly sayings my students have come up with or heard about to help them through the anatomy curriculum. It always comes off as the dumbest shit to me and I feel it requires more mental energy to remember these memory tricks 9/10 times rather than just learning the material. Am I the only one who feels this way?

What does that mean?

Really? So if the government said we should kill all likely Ebola infected you'd be down for that too?

I'm also going to bet you never come back and defend this, just like every other crazy post you make.

Edit: I see you're bitching about us in the black culture thread, but can't come back here and say it.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=136689166&postcount=3243

Threadception

In order to stay alive, I'm in the house at 8. I threw away all my hoodies and I no longer purchase skittles. So far so good *knocks on wood*

I'm probably going to move sometime early next year. Looking at Sacramento and Seattle. Leaning toward Sacramento because it rains too damn much in Seattle.

Seattle was ok, but I would definitely take Cali over Washington. I was in San Fran for a while, liked it better.

Malyse

I don't care what you say, How to get away with murder was pretty fucking ace tonight. Viola went all in on calling out some bullshit.

Furyous

ITWAN ain't going over so well (i.e. not allowed) outside of this thread so my statement isn't bitching. I like new fans *signs autograph* I'll go back to that thread later. Anywhoo, I'm here now.

What's for dinner people? Did anyone peep that logic album?

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
For Halloween, I'm going with my little sister and her school to an Apple Orchard and then I will either visit some friends to watch horror movies or stay home and play Silent Hill 2 or 3.

I think I'll end up doing the former. I'm really numb after losing my turtle Wednesday. I just want to be left alone and I think I'll put a damper on things if I go sit with friends...

Most think hanging out will help me but I disagree. I've been spending time with family since this has happened and it honestly makes me feel more stressed and exhausted. I want some time to grieve so I can truly accept what's happened...

For Halloween, I'm going with my little sister and her school to an Apple Orchard and then I will either visit some friends to watch horror movies or stay home and play Silent Hill 2 or 3.

I think I'll end up doing the former. I'm really numb after losing my turtle Wednesday. I just want to be left alone and I think I'll put a damper on things if I go sit with friends...

Most think hanging out will help me but I disagree. I've been spending time with family since this has happened and it honestly makes me feel more stressed and exhausted. I want some time to grieve so I can truly accept what's happened...

Hope you feel better, Ishi.

So I started playing Dragons Crown again. But gotta start from scratch lol

It's a shame the Sorceress and Amazon got so much attention because the Elf is the true killer in that game.

So I started playing Dragons Crown again. But gotta start from scratch lol

Yeah, there's some flaws with that game. I hate that you can't pause and just like the Batman games you can't start on Hard immediately, you have to be normal first.

I want to play that game again too but unfortunately I have a dead PS3.

Silky

Banned
Dragons Crown...I couldn't get into it. Combat didn't feel right. I wish there was line-dashing so I don't have to keep positioning myself to face an enemy, or at least a form of lock-on.

Elf is legit as fuck tho.

Hope you feel better, Ishi.

It's a shame the Sorceress and Amazon got so much attention because the Elf is the true killer in that game.
The only attention I recall Sorceress getting was the whole misogyny thing, but the actual fan base state that Elf is the top tier character in the game. I can't confirm that because I never got the chance to play with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom