• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always saw Dragons Crown as a game BCT could play to be honest. But I don't mind it, I absolutely loved the game so there's that. If any of you cats get on it then let me know. That thread I made for older multiplayer games failed miserably. Lol.

Some cats just don't understand the shit they say. Please tell me you lit into him some more or he tried a rebuttal.

cdyhybrid

Oh yes you were the one. If you are a base head that 2 day event will be golden. If it's identical to the one here last week the House/ Deep House stage is still the best

Going to be at the Carl Cox & Friends stage (plus Kaskade and NERVO) tomorrow night. Saturday night will be kinda all over the place, but the highlight will be Paul van Dyk.

How do people think we got awful behaviors to cease and desist as a society if they think it's "impossible" to curb how women are generally treated in places? Like how did we get this far guys, sheer luck?

DominoKid

DY you copping this? Mo pics

pvf82jY.jpg

I'm making my obligatory posts to keep my Black Card from expiring

It's a pain in the ass to renew once it does

Where did those 'reaction image transparent cutouts of athletes/celebrities' thing originate from? NBA Gaf?

How do people think we got awful behaviors to cease and desist as a society if they think it's "impossible" to curb how women are generally treated in places? Like how did we get this far guys, sheer luck?

Out of the posters going to bat for harassment in that thread, a third of them know exactly what they're doing and are having fun, a third are just really ignorant, and a third want women to feel uncomfortable at all costs.

I had to bail because they don't want to learn

Where did those 'reaction image transparent cutouts of athletes/celebrities' thing originate from? NBA Gaf?

Gonna follow suit to make sure my status in the black nation continues unabated

I think they originated at TheColi

ReiGun

You'd think a forum full of people who damn near have an aneurysm when the guy at Gamestop asks them if they'd like to reserve CoD would understand the desire to be left alone in public.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

the coli mainly. Some people make their own too.

You'd think a forum full of people who damn near have an aneurysm when the guy at Gamestop asks them if they'd like to reserve CoD would understand the desire to be left alone in public.

lmao

Mortemis

Banned

Lmao

Or the dudes that lose it due to the stress of being asked to donate. That one got me.

Mortemis

Banned
20+ minutes and I can say that infamous SS has a completely boring as fuck opening.

Like shit, I got no motivation to play through this. And what I actually want to play (evolve alpha) took forever to dl and now it still won't let me in and play.

Fuck videogames.

Trey

I've only laughed at one "It's actually about ethics in journalism" joke, and that was PD's. Everything else comes off as very forced.

G-Fex

20+ minutes and I can say that infamous SS has a completely boring as fuck opening.

Like shit, I got no motivation to play through this. And what I actually want to play (evolve alpha) took forever to dl and now it still won't let me in and play.

Fuck videogames.

Bummer.

Goddamn this shit is amazing.

Gonna make a LTTP thread for this, Bish you genius.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Just spent an hour looking at old facebook posts. That shit needs to be under lock in key. Embarrassing. And yet apparently in 2010 I posted a lot more original and witty things. All I post now are YouTube videos of music that no one listens to.

jWILL253

Banned
CenturyLink 1 Gbit internet coming to Tacoma in Janurary, brehs.

Joelsogood.gif

Lmao

Or the dudes that lose it due to the stress of being asked to donate. That one got me.

Yeah. It's hard to imagine that so many people on this board lack basic social skills. Kinda scary, actually...

Slay - Amli
Htown - Beenie Sigal
Stro - Memphis Bleek
DreamDrop - Dame Dash
besada - Jay Z

FreeMusfas - Old Dirty Bastard
Storm Chambers - Masta Killia
J10 - Cappadonna
Angel - GZA
Satch - Rza
G-Fex - Methond Man
Me - Inspectah Deck
Rev - Gorbachev Killah
Silky - U-God

Kreed - Royce da 5'9"
Dy - Crooked I
Moris - Joell Ortiz
Jandro - Groupie
JC - Joe Budden
Vince - Yelawolf

Mumei - Yasiin Bey (only)
Bish - Mos Def (only)

Bored at work if not obvious also not accurate

G-Fex

Thanks! I'm curious to hear your impressions. I've worked on higher-scoring titles, but TUROK is closest to my heart.

Turok is probably really one of the most fun modern shooters I've played. I haven't tried new wolf or really gotten far into SW's remake but goddamn.

It's seriously just cuts out any bullshit and gets straight to good gameplay. It's fun , real fun. Solid gunplay, good stealth mechanics and kills. Great classic weapons like the bow.

Oh and Ron Perlman is awesome in it.

Best fun I've had in a while with something new. I got killing bad guys and executing dinos.

I stopped a while ago, think me and slade just killed a bigger dino.

Oh man I cracked up hard at the line earlier.

Turok Reading the computer monitor: High evolutionary patterns increasing on the planet.

Slade: Good, maybe you'll grow some balls.

Ties

Banned
Trying to get people to admit blackface is racist is like trying to get a dog to drop an old tennis ball that was also rubbed with a really juicy steak
i had to exit the thread real quick after that

like no ma'am its too late for this shit

Malyse

Slay - Amli
Htown - Beenie Sigal
Stro - Memphis Bleek
DreamDrop - Dame Dash
Bestha - Jay Z

J10 - Cappadonna
Angel - GZA
Satch - Rza

Stupid mobile will fix it later
Do not want to be responsible for Stacey's shit.

strobogo

Banned
Made my "I don't like Zelda" thread.

dontlikething.png

Different strokes for different folks.

He who is tired of Zelda is tired of life
-Samuel Johnson

What do you like? I just want to know so that i can more comprehensively argue how wrong you are.

I don't like dance games

Your move OP

poor u

i didnt like it until wind waker, and then i played every other game & they slayed. except phantom hourglass. and skyward sword

Zelda not being your thing does not make you a bad person.

Putting down the game as being something that is not cool and you can't comprehend how people like it leans more towards that, though.

ibmGyc51XARHk0.gif

I wish I had permission to actually troll them instead of just state my opinion, but trolling on gaming side is instant death if Sunny is anything to go by. Someone might have hinted at me being a possible sociopath.

G-Fex

I don't know why you did it but um...ok.

I imagine if I did end up hating Dark Souls and made a thread about me not liking it, then I'd be torn apart and burned at the stake. Same with TLOU.

Thankfully I don't hate dark souls.

strobogo

Banned
I don't know why you did it but um...ok.

I imagine if I did end up hating Dark Souls and made a thread about me not liking it, then I'd be torn apart and burned at the stake. Same with TLOU.

Thankfully I don't hate dark souls.

Because I'm not afraid of anything when I drink. I have a problem.

Made my "I don't like Zelda" thread.

ibmGyc51XARHk0.gif

I wish I had permission to actually troll them instead of just state my opinion, but trolling on gaming side is instant death if Sunny is anything to go by. Someone might have hinted at me being a possible sociopath.

Well you're ahead of Sunflower if you're not trolling people. That's a step to recovery.

i honestly don't like any zelda after wind waker so feel free to hate on if the series aint your thing

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I'm going as rick ross for Halloween..... true story I went to NYC's china town today to buy a fake guady chain to complete the costume because I don't have time to order it from the internet. I set a $15 budget.... and that place is straight huslters. I'm embaraased at how good those middle age Chinese women rolled me over and sold me shit that I didn't want and I pay $24. so I go to ebay and amazon to see how much that chain went for to see how badly I got taken and its like $10 more than I paid to get it on ebay and amazon from sellers.....

tumblr_ms49w4tarp1sv551qo1_500.gif

Long story short I now know the internet is the real hustlers.....

I still paid to much though

Slay - Amli
Htown - Beenie Sigal
Stro - Memphis Bleek
DreamDrop - Dame Dash
besada - Jay Z

J10 - Cappadonna
Angel - GZA
Satch - Rza
G-Fex - Methond Man
Me - Inspectah Deck
Rev - Gorbachev Killah
Silky - U-God

Kreed - Royce da 5'9"
Dy - Crooked I
Moris - Joell Ortiz
Jandro - Groupie
JC - Joe Budden
Vince - Yelawolf

Bish - Mos Def (only)

Memphis who? Jay-Z's son?

JohnDoe

Banned
Slay - Amli
Htown - Beenie Sigal
Stro - Memphis Bleek
DreamDrop - Dame Dash
besada - Jay Z

J10 - Cappadonna
Angel - GZA
Satch - Rza
G-Fex - Methond Man
Me - Inspectah Deck
Rev - Gorbachev Killah
Silky - U-God

Kreed - Royce da 5'9"
Dy - Crooked I
Moris - Joell Ortiz
Jandro - Groupie
JC - Joe Budden
Vince - Yelawolf

Bish - Mos Def (only)

J10 Cappadonna and Silky U-God? Damn breh....

Slayven - Joell Ortiz on the House Slippers cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom