• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky

Banned
Why the hell we ain't talking about Black Dynamite episode 2. Motherfuckin Black Jaws. Motherfuckin Thick James. Motherfuckin Sand Orphanage.

The Thick James bit irked me, really. The EWF parody, Sam Jackson, etc were the real highlights.

Black Dynamite and Mike Tyson Mysteries should be on everyone's viewing platter.

actually in the middle of rewatching all the Elm Street movies to see if my opinions of them were still right.

1 is still the best Slasher movie since Halloween. 2 is Professor Beef tier. 3 is one of the best 3rd movies ever. 4 ends with a rap song by the Fat Boys ft. Robert Englund called "Are you Ready for Freedy?" Five has a scene where Freddy fuckin' Kruegar adopts sports a French accent while he force-feeds Greta to death.

Final Nightmare's title seems like a promise at this point. "We're sorry, everyone! This is last one, its almost over! Its almost over!"

strobogo

Banned
Let then 90s babies live, you old.

I was born in 1988. I don't remember anything before like 1992. Does this mean that 10 years from now, people will be talking about Rob Zombie's Halloween when they talk about "the original" when another reboot comes along?

G-Fex

I was born in 1988. I don't remember anything before like 1992. Does this mean that 10 years from now, people will be talking about Rob Zombie's Halloween when they talk about "the original" when another reboot comes along?

you make me sick.

Slayven

A kotatsu? Nah, not right now. I might get one later but it never really gets that cold in Kyoto.

They do help cut down on the light bill tho

Always wanted to visit the smaller towns of Japan, but I hate seafood and kfc so I would probably starve.

I don't get paid until Monday.

Fucking 1st and 16th always seem to end up on a Saturday.

We get paid on the last of the month, so it just happened to work out lol

Always wanted to visit the smaller towns of Japan, but I hate seafood and kfc so I would probably starve.

As long as you're not way out in the countryside, you can get beef, pork, whatever pretty easily. The only seafood I eat out here with any regularity is shrimp really.

Malyse

If you want me to stay,
I'll be around today,
to be available for you to see.
But I am about to go,
And then you'll know,
For me to stay here I got to be me.

You'll never be in doubt,
That's what it's all about,
You can't take me for granted and smile.
Count the days I'm gone
Forget reachin' me by phone
Because I promise I'll be gone for a while.

Sly man. Sly.

17 People Who Totally Have Afros

a.k.a. 17 white girls who think "afro" is the same as "bad hair day", lol

#StopWhiteGirls2014

#StopWhiteGirls2014

All my fears of white girls bringing the worst of early 2000s black fashion back came true today.

I was in the mall coming out of GameStop, saw a white girl with an iverson jersey, braids, and a flight jacket .

Had she had timbs and a du rag I would have passed out on sight.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I keep thinking ipukespiders is you Byakuya

better talk to em about using your avatar like that

Malyse

wars.jpg

Disney bout that war money.

Furyous

I see why people never argue with others. I went in that Ebola thread and people are cosigning breaking quarantine.
ITWAN...............................................

How do we feel about that heavily edited racially bias street harassment video?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Enzyte Terminator and Jingle All the Way 2...if it wasn't for Black Panther this would be an awful week for movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom