• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

D i Z

Ben Carson standing behind Pence and loving his speech actually turned my stomach.

And he just did the hand shake hug with Trump.

I need to vacate.

D i Z

Tonight is the solid Chocolate kind of night, and not that flavor filling nonsense.

I've got a stash of Cadbury Fingers that I'm going through. I support anyone else doing the same.

Johndoey

Banned
Movie pass card came in the post today. Saw Annabelle Creation with it, boy is that movie dumb. It was a fun sit though, I was drowsy so the jump scares were getting me good.

When I was walking to church today I heard a familiar noise - cicadas in the nearby trees, however a sparse amount of trees there were nearby Astoria boulevard. I kinda miss hearing the cicadas all the time like I do when I'm upstate where there's way more trees.

D i Z

Movie pass card came in the post today. Saw Annabelle Creation with it, boy is that movie dumb. It was a fun sit though, I was drowsy so the jump scares were getting me good.

If you're gonna waste it on trash like that, then you would do better just sending it to me.

When I was walking to church today I heard a familiar noise - cicadas in the nearby trees, however a sparse amount of trees there were nearby Astoria boulevard. I kinda miss hearing the cicadas all the time like I do when I'm upstate where there's way more trees.

Speaking of trash...

You're posting here because there are people here that care, and will be straight up with you when you need it.

I know how you feel.

I know. I got away from my family and moved to the city to escape trash and judgment. And it's better than I've ever had it, but I still feel like...I don't know. I just need to find more people like me. Weirdos and punks and psychologically damaged and non-normative people. I know they exist here, but I sometimes don't even get along with people I have everything in common with.

I'm going to be honest with you and drop some knowledge real quick.

When your nature exists far outside of societies norms than you have to learn to expect that those same groups are going to be keeping you at arm's length. We have done our youths a disservice by making them feel like anything will be accepted by a wide range of society, Humanity just doesn't work that way.

I made a mistake, because when I moved I was greeted with instant acceptance and a lack of judgment from a lot of people, but I just...I don't know. Nothing lasts. I just exist to be hurt, I think. That ALL my life has been so far, and the trend only stops for tiny intervals before starting back up again. I can't change who I am. I recently came out as pansexual. Maybe I should start going to the LGBTQ+ thread.

I know. I got away from my family and moved to the city to escape trash and judgment. And it's better than I've ever had it, but I still feel like...I don't know. I just need to find more people like me. Weirdos and punks and psychologically damaged and non-normative people. I know they exist here, but I sometimes don't even get along with people I have everything in common with.

I made a mistake, because when I moved I was greeted with instant acceptance and a lack of judgment from a lot of people, but I just...I don't know. Nothing lasts. I just exist to be hurt, I think. That ALL my life has been so far, and the trend only stops for tiny intervals before starting back up again. I can't change who I am. I recently came out as pansexual. Maybe I should start going to the LGBTQ+ thread.

You've got to be you and I'm not suggesting that you be anything but that. However, no one's life is a bed of roses and some lives come with more obstacles than others. Like being a person of color or perhaps having a non-conventional orientation. I'm saying that you should know that, embrace it and stop letting it beat you down because anguish isn't going to help you any. Have your good cry and be ready to keep it moving.

You've got to be you and I'm not suggesting that you be anything but that. However, no one's life is a bed of roses and some lives come with more obstacles than others. Like being a person of color or perhaps having a non-conventional orientation. I'm saying that you should know that, embrace it and stop letting it beat you down because anguish isn't going to help you any. Have your good cry and be ready to keep it moving.
Yeah, you're right. Just gotta focus on the now.

Dereck

Martin Lawrence gives update on Bad Boys 3: 'I don’t think it’s going to happen'

BSML1sf.gif

They ain't leaving that black money in the table. Action movie, highly anticipated, you could sneak to 500 million. I don't believe it.

Another Bad Boys will happen even if they let Jaden and Kenan do it.
Martin will run out of coke money and after BP makes all the money ever they'll greenlight it

Well, here I go putting my faith in a lottery ticket again. But being 700 million dollar jackpot with 443.3 million dollar cash value after taxes, that definitely something to put your faith in.

Faustek

Yeah, you're right. Just gotta focus on the now.

stay up ✊🏾

superkool, it's shit like this what I talked about when I said Sweden was kinda trash. It's a really tiring thing to see that all the liberal, which was most parties, always talk about equality, feminism and anti-rasism but when push come to shove they all fall back on this old fucking boring mentality of kicking it down the melanin trail. All this they preach is and will remain a thing to make white people feel better about themselves or lift the white women up while the rest of us in that boat can take whatever left. Be alone if you are to go to gatherings. You know, Alone and you can have a reasonable good time but come together and the fun wont even start.

Speaking about white women. That's damn hilarious. Cry away and be dumb as rocks. Or you know. Don't defend the piece of shit.

---

wtf Dreams...wtf

stay up ✊��

superkool, it's shit like this what I talked about when I said Sweden was kinda trash. It's a really tiring thing to see that all the liberal, which was most parties, always talk about equality, feminism and anti-rasism but when push come to shove they all fall back on this old fucking boring mentality of kicking it down the melanin trail. All this they preach is and will remain a thing to make white people feel better about themselves or lift the white women up while the rest of us in that boat can take whatever left. Be alone if you are to go to gatherings. You know, Alone and you can have a reasonable good time but come together and the fun wont even start.

Speaking about white women. That's damn hilarious. Cry away and be dumb as rocks. Or you know. Don't defend the piece of shit.

---

wtf Dreams...wtf

All I see is crocodile tears on that lady. Or maybe we're seeing the fox news facade finally falling apart. No wait no, that's crocodile tears. Keep defending that orange prick though, lady. Please...

Morning bct. Time to get those tickets

You getting in on the lottery madness too? Same here. I got a plan if I win too:

-Give money to my aunt, about 25 million.

-Buy house for family in Charlotte.

-Hire animator/artist to teach me to draw and animate for $1,000/week.

-Do the same for a vocal instructor for voice acting.

-Make animated series I keep talking about a reality.

Faustek

You getting in on the lottery madness too? Same here. I got a plan if I win too:

-Give money to my aunt, about 25 million.

-Buy house for family in Charlotte.

-Hire animator/artist to teach me to draw and animate for $1,000/week.

-Do the same for a vocal instructor for voice acting.

-Make animated series I keep talking about a reality.

And one vegan cupcake for me bro. That's all I want :)

Top Bottom